Chapter 7

Metanoia | on hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

Jihoon felt a heavy weight on his waist. He slowly opened his eyes to see Soonyoung lying peaceful next to him. He smiled, he couldn't help but find the others sleeping face adorable. He wanted to stand up but Soonyoung arm was on him and he wasn't the strongest. 

"Soonyoung..." 

"Soonyoung?" Jihoon poked the olders face and he directly opened his eyes. "Morning." He said in his deep sleepy voice that Jihoon loved. 

"Morning." He responded. "Can you go aside or at least can you get your arm of me?" 

Soonyoung nodded, pulling his arm back under his head, getting back to sleep. Jihoon didn't cared about the sleeping male, he just was hungry and wanted food. "Should I make breakfast for you?" Jihoon asked in a sweet tone. It was a kinda dumb since Jihoon knew he was asleep so he just made one breakfast extra. 

-

Jihoon has to be honest. He can cook and he never cooked before. Okay he only made rice but every Korean person can do that with their eyes closed. But to day is the day he will something edible or at least that looks edible. 

Jihoon took his phone, searching some recipes for a healthy and yummy breakfast. He found some recipes for side dishes just like eggs, vegetables, kimchi soup, etc. he didn't know if it would turn out amazing but he had confident. 

He started with the egg omelet, cracking the egg in a bowl and started mixing it with chopsticks. He added some salt and started to put the pan on the stove. 

-

Soonyoung opened his eyes, realizing it is already late. He took his phone to check the time. 

12:02

'Enough time.' 

Soonyoung had training around 13:00 so he had plenty time to wash up and eat breakfast. He can't remember that Jihoon went downstairs but it was just 20 minutes ago. 

He searched for some towels in the bathroom and found a few, he started to turn on the water to warm it up. He took his pajamas off and his boxers as well. He loved morning showers, actually that was a dumb idea because when he trains, he sweats a lot. 

After 20 minutes in the shower, he was done, feeling fresh and clean. He dried himself and wore the clothes he wore yesterday. It was fully dry now so that's a relieve. 

He walked down stairs with a towel around his neck, still drying his wet hair. He looked in the kitchen to see Jihoon standing on a chair cooking some veggies. His glare focused on the table next to him. It was filled with all kind of side dishes. Jihoon didn't hear Soonyoung walking in the kitchen so he just continued cooking. 

Soonyoung quietly walked from behind and approaches him, giving the smaller a hug from behind. "Urgh Soonyoung!" 

Soonyoung rested his head on the smallers shoulder, humming. 

"I'm almost done, let me go!" Soonyoung chuckled and let his arms go of Jihoins waist. "Soooo... Can I help you with something?" 

Jihoon nodded and pointed to the cooking book that's been lying at the opposite of the kitchen. "Can you take the cooking book? I don't know what to do next to be honest." Soonyoung chuckled once again. He slightly pushed the younger away, taking the chopsticks to mix the veggies. "I know you can't cook. So let me do it instead so go change in some other clothes." 

Jihoon pouted. "I want to make our fist breakfast after 2 years together  so I would remember this moment!" Soonyoung shook his head and leaned agains the cooking surface. "But i don't think this is really edible." Soonyoung took the half black eggs from the plate, holding it in the air. "Yah! That took me a long time to make it!" Jihoon playful hit the others arm. Soonyoung quickly grabbed his wrist while giving a big smile. He leaned in and placed a kiss on his for head.

"What was that for?"

"I'm just happy. Happy that we are together again." 

Jihoon giggled, he thought it was a kinda cute. "Yah its not official!" Jihoon quickly said. Soonyoung just smirked.

 "Anyways, I'm going to change in different clothes now." Jihoon walked upstairs and stopped on his track and peeked trough the railing of the stairs to see Soonyoung cooking. He wore a brown sweater that was tight enough to see his biceps. Jihoon couldn't lie to say that he looked good and almost hot. 

Jihoon was happy too. He never thought of getting back with his old love. He was relieved but confused too about Seungcheol. How did he forgot him so fast and how did Soknyoung make that happen? Seungcheol was his truly soulmate, at least he thought. But soulmates don't change? Or maybe they do.

Anyways. Jihoon walked back downstairs and wore his favorite pink sweater with ripped white jeans. He didn't wanted to look to lazy but it was comfy enough. 

"Wah!" Was the only thing that escaped Jihoons mouth. The sign of he delicious food infront of him made him basically drool. Although he made some of the side dishes, it still looked delicious. 

"Wow I haven't cooked for such a long time." Soonyoung chuckled while rubbing his neck.

"I'm trying to cook everyday but it always end up in failure. It looks so good tho!" 

"Thank you~ come let's eat." Soonyoung made a sign to Jihoon that he needed to come. Jihoon smiled and sat down next to him. 

Jihoon directly dig in the food like he hasn't ate in days. "It's so yummy!" Jihoon said with his mouth full. 

"You are a clumsy mess." Soonyoung giggled. He leaned in very slowly. Jihoon kept his eyes clothes until he felt a thumb near his mouth edge. Jihoon blushed as e saw the older the food that's been on Jihoons food off his thumb. 

"You weren't expecting things right?" Soonyoung joked. 

Jihoon quickly laughed. "M-me? W-what? No!" 

"Yeah sure." 

-

After breakfast they sat down on the couch, watching some television. Jihoon was leaning agains the end of the couch and so was Soonyoung. 

It was quiet since both of them were so focused on the drama that's been playing on the television. 

Suddenly Soonyoung got a message. He lazily took his phone from the table next to him. And growned before opening the actual message. Jihoon didn't really cared, he thought the drama was more interesting.

"****! I'm to late!" 

Soonyoung jumped up and ran to the room where he left his stuff. Jihoon confused looked at the scene. 'What?' Was the only thing he thought. He looked at the couch to see Soonyoung phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter