CHAPTER 4

Metanoia | on hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4

Jihoon woke up by the bright sunlight. He looked at his new bracelet that was shining in the morning sunlight. He turned around to see Seungcheol lying there, he was a kinda shock at first since they haven't slept together for a while.

"Cheol! Wake up. It's already 8am." Jihoon tried to shake the a lot bigger and heavier male witch he ofcourse failed in.

"Why it's Saturday. And why would I wake up so early?" The older wined.

"Should we do something today?" Jihoon said in a aegyo. Jihoon wasn't the type to do aegyo and definitely not in the morning since... Well who is? I can say that Jihoon is surely a different person in the morning.

Seungcheol sat up. Still half asleep. He rubbed his eyes and looked at Jihoon with a gently smile.

I can't. When you were asleep yesterday, someone called. She's visiting us."

She?

Jihoon nodded, totally not being disappointed. He nodded again, this time showing his face. He was curious who she was but it was probably a family member or something.

"I promise we are going to do something tomorrow alright?" Seungcheol smiled before lying down again. Jihoon stood up and started to change up while Seungcheol tried to get back to sleep. Jihoon dressed very casually, a pink oversized sweater and a pair of jeans.

-

It's not that Jihoon liked to go outside but he just needed some fresh air. His mind was driving him crazy, he was confused by everything but it was just weird how everything was turning so good for him. Jihoon was used to the bad luck he had on anything.

He walked trough the quiet street, seeing a small supermarket. 'Do I need to but some groceries?' Yeah probably.'

Jihoon walked to the small supermarket. When he opened the glass door, he heard a bell ringing. He didn't really payed attention to that and walked to the snack section. He took some of his and Seungcheols favorite snacks. He wandered trough the whole store to reck some time. He didn't really know to go where he should go next, maybe something to eat?

He putted the snacks in the small basket and walked to the desk to pay. He took his wallet out of his pocket but... Oh my god. There was no money anymore. He looked at the guy who was already scanning all his products. He remembered that he putted the money on the table after his wallet got wet when he accidentally bumped to a glass of water.

"Uhm sir..." Jihoon shyly said. It was really embarrassing. The guy looked up, trying to contain his gently smile. "I don't really ha-"

"Here is 20 bucks. Keep the change." Jihoon was surprised. He looked behind to see Soonyoung standing there. His thankful smile turned into a 'what the heck are you doing here' look.

Jihoon smiled to the guy behind the desk and walked out of the store with his groceries. Soonyoung quickly followed behind. "Aren't you thankful?" The older was trying to keep Jihoon up, he may seem small and slow but he ran as the fastest. "No. Can you leave me alone now? Thanks."

Soonyoung didn't know what giving up was. "Should we go somewhere to talk?" Jihoon didn't really wanted in the first place but agreed since he didn't had to do anything for today and being suddenly very nice. "But I need to bring this home first and get my money." Jihoon chuckled. It's not that Jihoon hated Soonyoung but he just needed to get used to that the older is back into his life. He really thought he was ready to tell everything. Later.

Soonyoung finally believed that he was over the smaller. He wanted to be best friends again. Hanging out is what friends do too right? Talking seem the best thing for now.

Jihoon and Soonyoung walked to Jihoons and Seungcheols home. They talked a little bit and tried to update eachother about their life, what's currently happening. Jihoon found out that Soonyoung is now the CEO of his fathers company. Jihoon ofcourse knew that Soonyoung was rich and had the one of the biggest company's but this seemed a big step for him.

"W-where is my key?" Jihoon seemed nervous, he had the feeling that something was wrong. "There it is." Soonyoung pointed at the shining keys on the ground. Jihoon awkwardly laughed. Probably dropped it. He putted the key in the key hole and turned it. He opened the door. "Seungcheol? Where are you?" Jihoon looked around in the living room. Not here. Soonyoung on the other hand looked around. It was pretty comfortable here. He never went inside before but it was a lot different then he expected.

Jihoon thought that he may be outside or something but that isn't the point right now. He needed to search for his money. He walked to the table where he left it yesterday. But it wasn't there. Did I putted it somewhere else then?

"Soonyoung, you already can go outside. This may take a while." Soonyoung wanted to help but decided to be urge with the other since this is his house.

Then he heard talk in the bedroom. H only geared a male voice and it was definitely Seungcheol. He didn't really thought about it and opened the door. "Seungcheol, have you seen my..." Jihoon opened the door to their bedroom. His mouth opened in shock. "Money..."

It was Seungcheol with a girl, their faces were only a few inches apart. And the thing was, she was gorgeous.

"S-Seungcheol?"

Seungcheol looked surprised, actually more surprised then Jihoon. He quickly pushed her away. "This isn't what it looks like! Please let me explain!" He ran to Jihoon and held his hand but Jihoon pulled back, tears started to form.

"Are you cheating one me?... W-what have I done wrong? Never mind. I-im leaving you jerk!"

"L-let me explain!"

It was to late. Jihoon already ran outside.

His tears ran on his cheeks, why would he? Seungcheol screamed it out of anger.

-

Jihoon ran outside. He needed to be alone right now. Soonyoung looked around and smiled when he saw Jihoon already combing but his smile disappeared when he saw tears. He ran after Jihoon. He managed to be faster then him.

"What's wrong?" He asked in concern.

Jihoon didn't respond, he only looked down while sobbing. Soonyoung held Jihoons shoulders tightly and waited for a answer.

They stood there for a while until Jihoon started to talk. "H-he was with a other woman..."

Soonyoung suddenly clenches his fist. No one hurts my man. "I'm going to teach him a lesson." Jihoon shocked, not th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter