Chapter 15

Metanoia | on hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

[a/n: I will try to edit this.]

-

"Well... Soonyoung, I-I can explain!"

Soonyoung threw the door shut as he bended down, reaching for the bottles that were spread on the floor.

"I'm listening."

Jihoon held his name tag tightly on his hand, looking at the olders movements.

"Y-you know when the day you... uh... you know when I had that suit on. I was trying to get a job... here."

Soonyoung looked at Jihoon for a second and Jihoon could swear that he could see, happiness? In his eyes.

"That's great! What is your job?" Soonyoung threw the bottles in a big plastic bag.

"W-watching... you."

"What?"

"Watching you. B-but don't look it this way! I mean, I have to take care of the trainees... including you so-"

"Soonyoung! Let's start TRAI- oh, who's that?"

At that moment, the other trainees stormed the room in. Changgu casually asked as he investigated both of them. 

"Jihoon, Changgu, Changgu, Jihoon." Soonyoung helped Jihoon standing up. He introduced them to each other.

"Soon, I don't think you are allowed to take your boyf-" Soonyoung punched the guy in his stomach with his elbow. "Bro, dont, please." Soonyoung whispered. 

Jihoon looked at them. He coughed  as he stood infront of the small group.

"Well... please stand in a line." 

The boys looked at the smaller boy and chuckled loudly.

"What?" Jihoon frowned as he looked around to see the 6 boys walking around randomly trough the room.

"Are we seriously going to listen to you?" Changgu leaned against the wall. He stepped forward and stood infront of the smaller.

"Dude, don't," Soonyoung went to Jihoon and stepped between them.

"I'm not going to hurt him or even touch him. Don't worry man but hey, who is he to tell is what to do?"

"He is our new supervisor. He will watch us for a while."

"Oh."

When the boys heard the word fell, they stood in next to eachother in the speed of the light.

Jihoon looked at Soonyoung and gave a smile, to thank him.

"Okay guys, I like to introduce myself, I'm Jihoon, Lee Jihoon and I'm going to keep an eye on everyone."

Changkyun sighed loudly. Jihoon turned to the boy. "Is anything wrong?"

"We are 17, almost 18. We don't need someone to watch us."

Jihoon gave a glare. "So you are saying," Jihoon walked around, from the begin of the line to the end. "You don't need supervision." His face was serious. Soonyoung kept looking at the smaller. He never seen him like this before.

"J-Jihoon?" 

Jihoon looked at Soonyoung and nodded.

"Can we talk for a bit? Like in, now?"

"Soonyoung, I'm talki-" 

"Please, now?"

Jihoon sighed. "Okay everyone, go and clean the practice room before you all start training."

Soonyoung and Jihoon stood still as the other guys started cleaning. The older grabbed the smaller by his wrist and pulled him outside.

"Whats wrong Soonyoung-shi?"

Soonyoung frowned. "It's okay to just call me by my name since, well, well know eachother for such a long time."

"We are at work so we should set our friendship aside," Jihoon stared out the window. "So, what do you want to talk about?"

Soonyoung stood next to him, doing the same thing, staring out the window. "I just want to say that... uhm... how do I say this?" He scratched his head in sign that he was thinking very very deeply. "Aren't you a little to... i don't know, serious about this?"

"What? Do you mean about my job?"

Soonyoung nodded slowly. "Yeah, just relax and don't be to strict, okay?"

Jihoon sighed. "This is my job. If I'm not strict enough, you guys may break the whole building and then it is my fault. But don't worry, I will try to be nice to you guys." 

Soonyoung smiled. "At least you try. Well, should we go back?"

Jihoon nodded and gave a cheeky smile. They walked their way until Jihoon suddenly stopped at the middle of the hallway. 

"Wait, that was the only thing you needed to tell me?" 

Soonyoung nodded.

Jihoon rolled his eyes. "Idiot."

-

Jihoon sat down on a chair as he watched the boys train hard.
The sweat dripped down their foreheads. They were panting of the hard choreography. 

Jihoon walked to the corner of the room and grabbed the water to give it to the boys.

The music stopped and the boys started to spread in the room.

Soonyoung looked at Jihoon and walked to him when he saw him struggled to grab the water bottles, again.

"Hey, need any help?" 

Jihoon looked up as he struggled to hold the 5 water bottles.

"N-no need. Here," Jihoon handed him a water bottle. "Just take a break and have some drink."

Soonyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter