Chapter 9

Metanoia | on hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

/Seungcheol/

Seungcheol sighed as he saw the beautiful view of LA. He couldn't help but feel exited about all this. 

"The plane will lands in a few minutes. Please wear your seatbelt, and have a safe trip." 

Although it was all in English, he could at least understand it. He was a kinda worried since his english wasn't the best but he at least could say the basics.

Seungcheol close his eyes in realize that he's going to start a new life, a new life with new adventures and people. 

-

He sighed as he walked out of the airport. He directly sorted to look around in the unfamiliar environment but he can't help but to admit how pretty it was. He looked around to see a lot of people wearing sure clothes while he was wearing a thin sweater. He just didn't had the feeling he would fit into all this.

"Mr. Choi?" 

Seungcheol turned around to see a nicely dressed chauffeur. He smiled and nodded.

"That's me."

"Good." 

The chauffeur walked to the chic car and opened the door, he signaled that Seungcheol needed to go inside. 

"Where are we going?" 

"We are going to the new Pledis entertaiment. It may be bigger then the one in Seoul but i promise it will be better too." 

Seungcheol looked around. Many people looked at him and started to take photos. They probably thought he was famous because how he was treated. He really felt like celebrity. He smiled at himself before stepping in the car. 

-

He looked trough the window while listening to music. It was so pretty and so different from Seoul. Until now, he likes it. 

He looked outside, there were so many people of different races, different age catagories and different stories. He will never know who all these people are but he knows that they share one common thing, love. 

It doesn't matter what gender you like, it's all love. He knows he just didn't fit in their because he just lost his love of his life. He will never imagine dating someone else beside his love. 

-

"Here it is." 

Seungcheol stepped out of the van and looked outside. He saw a giant building. It was like 10 times bigger then the one in Korea

He smiled at the chauffeur before getting his  suitcases and stepped into the tall, giant building. 

-

He stepped into the building and the first thing he noticed how new and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter