Chapter 1

Metanoia | on hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Next please." 

Seungcheol and Jihoon were sitting in the waiting room for Seungcheols audition. Seungcheol wanted to be a idol since he was a little kid, and since he is 18 now, he wanted to make his dream come true, nothing has been really stood in his way.

"Good luck!" Jihoon said as he held a fist in the air. Seungcheol just nervously smiled as he walks into the giant audition room. 

The judge were sitting behind a small white table, looking at every step of Seungcheol. 

"Name please."

"Seungcheol, Choi Seungcheol." 

"Alright show me what you've got."

Seungcheol started to dance and rap on a song he made. He really liked dance since he was 7 years old, it has been his passion. Jihoon and Seungcheol loved to sing together but Jihoon loved to work behind the screen since he didn't like attention at all.

The audition seems to take forever but it was only 8 minutes long.

"Thank you, you will hear from us." 

Seungcheol bowed politely and walked quickly to the door, the first thing he felt was a strong hug of the younger.

"How did it go?" Jihoon pouted while looking up.

"I don't think I will make it... I was to nervous!" 

"Don't worry, you will be choosed." 

This was the seventh entertainment Seungcheol tried to audition for. Rejection after rejection, he didn't want to have the feeling that he isn't good enough, he wanted to be the best and be a great and successful singer.

-

They walked home. It was quiet and yet comfortable, the strong winter wind blowed every direction. Seungcheol looked at the smaller, he was trembling of the cold. The taller took his jacket off and putted around the smaller.

"O-oh I'm not that cold! And besides, you can't catch a cold since you need to train tomorrow."

Seungcheol chuckled as he puts his arm around Jihoons waist.

"Nothing is more important then the health of my jagiya~"

"Then... Hug me." 

"What?" Seungcheol stopped and faced the smaller. He slightly tilted his head.

"You heard me. Hug me!" Jihoon held his arms open.

"Okay?" Seungcheol walked to Jihoon, a kinda confused why he suddenly want a hug.

"Now, you don't have it cold anymore!" Jihoon smiled as he placed a kiss on the olders cheek. They hugged tightly on the streets while the wind was blowing stronger then ever but it wasn't stronger then the couple love.

"Let's go home now." 

They locked their hands as they walk to their small shared apartment. Seungcheol wasn't a rich guy, besides, he has three part time jobs and works actually 24/7. He wanted to earn money so they could buy a big house where both of them should be comfortable. All Seungcheol wants is to be more with his boyfriend.

"Seungcheol... Uhm... Please wait here. I'll be riiight back!" 

Seungcheol sighed at his silly yet childish boyfriend. He just faced at the front while hugging himself, trying to warm himself a little up. Just then, he felt small pair of arms embracing him tightly.

"Jihoon!" 

"Yesssss?" Jihoon said with the most agyeo. He smiled with his adorable eyesmile.

"Let's go home! I'm freezing! Then we can cuddle and drink some chocolate milk or something. Okay?" 

"Alright~" 

-


"Jihoonie, can you please take the tissues for me?"

Jihoon walked to Seungcheol, who was laying on the couch, with the already second box. 

"I'm sorry for making you sick, we needed to go straight home."

"It's fine. Besides, it's winter! Everyone gets sick someday."

Jihoon nodded as the phone ringed on the background. "I will take it!" Jihoon jumped to the kitchen and took the phone, pressing the phone closely to his ear. "Hello?" 

"Hello this is CEO from Pledis entertainment. We wanted to say that you passed the audition and you can train as a trainee now."

"Oh that's amazing! I will tell it to him right now! Thanks for calling."

"SEUNGCHEOLLL!" 

Seungcheol looked up, his nose was red from blowing his nose to much. "What is it?" He yelled back.

"You're a trainee now! Oh my god I'm so proud!" Jihoon said while jumping around. He was really happy.Seungcheol jumped up and danced in excitement. This has been his dream for such a long time but he is only at the third step of being a idol. He smiled and hugged Jihoon tightly.

"You know what this means?!'' Seungcheol said while tilling the younger up."Tell me!" Jihoon chuckled.

"I'm going to make money for us. I'm going to buy you a lot of presents and a giant house!" Jihoon smiled. "Don't be silly I'm happy they way we live." 

Seungcheol shook his head. He was the boss in the house so that means he had to care for the food and paying for basically everything. He had three part time jobs and he loved them all but the min point was that he rarely with Jihoon and that was the most bummer thing ever.

"When are you going to give your first concert?" Jihoon extendedly said . "Maybe in a few years, you'll never know~ and if I'm giving my first concert... I will... Give you a VIP card and you will get access backstage." Seungcheol hugged the younger tightly, he still could believe that he was going to make his big wish true.

"Promise?" Jihoon plopped down. He held his tiny pinky finger in the air.

"Promise."

-

Seungcheol walked to the giant Pledis building. This has been his dream since forever. He walked here everyday after work, thinking that he's a part of all this. This is his first day training and he's nervous as heck.

He opened the door with heavy steps. He sighed deeply as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter