Chapter 17

Metanoia | on hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17

[a/n: AYE CHAPTER 17 ALREADY. Enjoy reading and send me friend requests!]

-
Soonyoung sat on the cold floor. It was 6 am and he already is in the practice room. He got the news late when he went home that the CEO will come earlier to check their dances and sing or rap skills.

Soonyoung sighed. He could say he forgot the choreography...

His stress raised up to his head and he just could take it anymore.

The sun hasn't even raised yet and here he was. He looked out the window. The sunset was just beautiful. What he like is the funky colours the sky made. 

He stood up. He placed his phone in the box thingy and played the song.

He jumped up and down before getting in the rhythm.

His body flowed smoothly with the music. The soft balled song that fitted with his emotions.

He danced like he never done before, he danced all his stress away. He felt relieved. Soonyoung's dance formed a story. 

It was a finished yet started story. He couldn't explain it. His feeling was something that couldn't be described. He felt everything coming at him in a good yet bad way.

Soonyoung sat down, out of breath as the music stopped playing. 

He grabbed his phone and stood up. 

'I deserve a nice cup of chocolate milk.'

-

Time passed and it was already 11 am.

Jihoon brushed his teeth in the bathroom as he hummed on his favourite song. [Insert Svt Bootyfull] He was in such a good mood.

He walked to the kitchen to prepare his breakfast. It was probably one of the first times he would actually make breakfast. He normally just grabs a kimbap his way to wherever he was going.

He stretched his body as he waited for his coffee and toast. He was wearing shorts with an oversized hoodie that covered up half his body.

He grabbed his food from the counter and walked to the couch. He settled himself down and began to eat his perfectly made breakfast. 

He checked the time.

'11:02. Enough time.'

He needed to be there at around 13:00 so that means he needs to leave his house at 12:45 if he wants to be there just in time.

After the breakfast, he walked to his room to change. 

He figured that his clothes from yesterday still smelled horribly so that wasn't an option anymore. 

He there his closet open and picked up a simple woollen vest and a pair of skinny jeans and a watch to make the outfit looking more expensive.

Jihoon walked to his desk to grab his laptop but then he noticed that small white paper.

He picked it up. That stupid paper actually ruined his night. Who and why would someone put that on his door at 1 am. He slept with a lot a thought in head.

He shook his head and looked at his watch. Jihoon fumbled the paper and tucked in his pants pocket.

He grabbed his bag and left his apartment.

-

Jihoon sat at the corner of the U-shaped table as he listen carefully at the instructions.

Today he was in a good mood so everything seemed interesting for the smaller. 

He typed everything he needed to know on his IMac. 

"The planner did a great job yesterday that we may dislocate the date to an earlier date."

Everyone seemed to be happy to hear the giant news. Himself was happy as well ofcourse.

"Also, we have another great news too."

Jihoon looked up from his laptop. He fixed his gaze to the front.

"But I will keep that for later."

Jihoon pouted. He's kinda pretty curious.

"Okay everyone, that was it for today. Start your work!"

The employees including Jihoon stood up to bow to their boss. 

Jihoon sighed. Another day in the smelly room. Great.  

Everyone left one by one.

He grabbed his bag and swung it around his shoulders as he walked to the door.

"Jihoon, how you're doing?" 

Jihoon turned around and smiled.

"Ah, hey Hyunggu. I'm doing great. What about you?"

"I'm doing fantastic! [Do you get it? Pentastic, fantastic? HA I know I'm funny] Im so exited because we are going to the location of the showcase!"

Jihoon pouted in jealousness. "I wish I could do something like that too... but no I need to watch the boys."

"That's fun too right? You can get to know them better and when they get famous worldwide, you can say that you took care of them!"

Jihoon smiled. "I never thought about that. Maybe I'm to negative about this whole thing. Thank you, Hyunggu."

"No problem, hyung."

A guy approached them and tapped Hyunggu shoulder. 

'Oh it's that guy that borrowed my pen.'

"We need to go now." He simply said.

Hyunggu nodded. "Im coming in a minute. I will see you outside."

"Hey who's that actually?"

Hyunggu gave him a questioned look. "Do you mean that guy?"

"Yeah."

"Oh he's Seungyoun. I think he's Soonyoungs nephew. I see them often together."

'OH.'

"Ah..." Jihoon looked down. That where he could remember him from. "I-I see you later."

"Yes~ Bye hyung!"

"Bye kiddo."

-

Jihoon walked towards the training room as he closed his laptop. His bag lingered uncomfortable on his shoulder. 

He slammed, a little to hard the door open, letting the guys in the room startled.

"Oh sorry guys." He simply said as he struggled to keep the things in his hand.

"Ah let me help." Changkyun stood up and grabbed the laptop, jacket and bag  and placed them on the table.

"Thanks," Jihoon straightened his clothes and stood infront of the small group that were sitting on the ground. "I have amazing news! So please stand up in a line." Jihoon smiled.

Soonyoung was the first to stand up. He looked at Jihoon with a curious expression.

"Okay guys! I can say that your showcase is very soon. The CEO has decided to place it a lot earlier than planned."

The guys cheered. Jihoon covered his ears as the boys continued cheering. He chuckled.

"That's enough!"

The loud voices decreased slowly.

"So that means you guys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter