Chapter 12

Metanoia | on hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

[a/n: this chapter is so bad. I already warn you.]

-

Jihoon tapped impatiently on his laptop with a pen. 

'Okay next question,' 

"What is your motivation to join the company as staff?"

He groaned as he banged his head on the keyboard.

Papers of notes were shattered on the floor full with drabbles. He was currently trying to get the job because why not. He won't be upset or something if he don't get the job but he could always try, 

Just as his life quote says.

'Take the chance if you can.'

There were around 30 questions and he was at the sixteenth. He thought about his motivation. Which motivation? He groaned again.

'Should I just give up?' 

He ruffled his hair and he tried to concentrate again.   

'Okay motivation.' 

He thought about a new life. A new start. He wants to try something new, and maybe something a little challenging and something he never done before.
 
He threw his pen on the table and started to type anything that came in mind. His fingers softly ran trough the keyboard and words finally started to appear on the screen. And soon, the whole page was filled about his motivation.

In no time the question list was filled in along with some documents.

He proudly pressed on the send button and he threw himself on the couch.

-

"Wait what?"

Chan didn't dare to face him.

"I-i said I'm going."

Soonyoung couldn't believe it. His passion was the biggest out of everyone's. He had the potential to grow in something big but yet he isn't choose to get such a big chance.

"You can't go!"

Chan bit his lip. "Aren't you happy for me hyung?" Chan said in the dead silence.

It was silence. 

"Y-yes I am but..." Soonyoung gave a bitter smile. He is happy. Happy for his favourite dongsaeng. It was a big chance and they are both still young so many chances are awaiting eventually. "You know what... Go and make me proud."

Chan smiled. "R-really? I-i will thin about it if you don't want m-"

Soonyoung nodded and placed his hands on his shoulders. "Make Hyung proud."

He hugged him tightly and placed his head on his shoulder. "I will. I promise."

Soonyoung felt a nob in his tummy. He his soft brown hair. 

'Make me proud.'

-
Jihoon eventually fell asleep as he was watching some to shows. 

A loud ring tone filled the empty room. Jihoon opened his eyes and groaned. 

'Who would call at... 6 pm?'

The uncleaned room looked messier than ever and Jihoon didn't looked better. His hair was messy, it was out of model. 

Jihoon grabbed his phone from across the room. He scratched his head and yawned loudly.

"Yes, hello you're speaking with Jihoon." His voice was similar as a morning voice, it was obviously that he just woke up from a good nap.

"Ah, Lee Jihoon right? We want to talk about the mail you sent a few hours ago."

Jihoon frowned.

'Mail?'

Then he realised that it was the mail for the job. Oh god.

"Oh, yes that right!"

"Can you come to the company in an hour. We would like to talk about it."

Jihoon walked trough his house with a smile on his face. He passed a mirror in the hallway and noticed how horrible he looked. He widened his eyes. He couldn't go like this!

"Oh, yes yeah, of course."

"That's taken care of. We will see you in an hour."

"Alright~ bye!"

Jihoon basically passed his phone on his bed and threw a fist in the air. 

He was happy about how fast things is going. He already got a job interview. 

He smiled but then he saw his reflection again. He can't go like this! 

He grabbed his phone from the bed and checked how many minutes he has before going.

'40 minutes, enough time.'

He set a timer because that's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter