Chapter 19

Metanoia | on hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19

[a/n: Ah before you start reading this, I want to thank everyone for your support! Enjoy reading :)]

-

Jihoon slowly opened his eyes when he heard soft music played. He sat up while rubbing his eyes. 
The soft sunlight hit his face.

He opened his sleepy eyes and saw Minghao sitting right infront of him. He jumped in surprise.

"Oh! Hyung, you're awake!"

Jihoon rubbed his eyes tiredly. "I must fell asleep yesterday..."

"You really need to take better care of yourself." Minghao said as he grabbed his hoodie.

Jihoon chuckled. "I could say the same thing to you. Is your leg doing better?"

Minghao nodded. "I got treatment and I feel like a new person!" 

The smaller showed his thumbs. "That's great! Oh, do you perhaps know how late it is?" Jihoon stood up, throwing the blankets of his legs.

"I think it is almost 10. The boys should be here soon." 

Jihoon widened his eyes. He ran a hand trough his hair in frustration. "Damn it! ." Jihoon rolled of the couch as he looked rapidly around. His hands busily grabbing the stuff on the small desk.

Minghao looked worried as he raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong?" 

Jihoon rushed to the small closet in the corner where he kept some extra clothing and stuff. He grabbed the first clean sweater. "I had a meeting at 9:30! I'm late!"

Jihoon ran to a small room and changed up. He looked at his reflection and saw how ugly his hair is. He haven't even brushed his teeth.
 
He found some chewing gum and he didn't even cared if it wasn't his.

Jihoon looked around for his laptop and papers. He managed to grab it in the speed of the light and rushed to the door.

"Wait! You don't have shoes on!" Minghao yelled.

Jihoon stopped and looked at his feet. God dammit.

He stepped in his Adidas shoes without properly having his feet in them.

"Good luck!" Minghao yelled after Jihoon. 

"Thank you!" He said as he left the room.

-

Jihoon rushed trough the hallway as he struggled to hold his laptop and stack of papers. 

He awkwardly smiled at the people who passed him, who gave him a weird look. 

He walked as he kept focusing on the stuff in his hands when he suddenly bumped into a person, making all his paper and laptop fall on the ground. 

"Aish! What the heck!" He yelled in frustration. The male who just rudely bumped agains him seemed in a rush too. He apologised as he left the scene.

He tried collecting the paper as the people around him ignored the boy on the ground.

"I'm late. Im late." He kept repeating.

Soonyoung walked trough the hallway while playing on his phone. His earbuds in his ears, playing his favourite songs. He looked and saw the familiar boy on the ground, the boy on the ground ran a hand trough his hair in frustration.

He ran to Jihoon and helped him.

Jihoon looked up and smiled. "Thanks." He simply said as Soonyoung handed him the pack of paper.

"Be careful the next time." Soonyoung helped the smaller up.

"Thanks again. But I'm really in a hurry! I will see you later!" Jihoon said as he ran off.

Soonyoung waved. He looked at the boy and just thought about cute he is. He stood up and walked to the practice room to start his daily routine.

-

Jihoon stormded the meeting room in but saw that everyone stood up already.

'Aish... the meeting is done.'

He went to a corner so he won't be in the way. He looked down when he noticed the manager walking towards him.

He looked down. 

"Well... well look who showed up and way to late." He said as he folded his arms.

Jihoon bowed deeply. "I'm sorry. Something came up and I d-"

He shook his head. "I didn't expected this from you, mr. Lee."

Jihoon kept looking down. He didn't dare to say anything back.

"We're going to talk about this later. Now go to work."

Jihoon nodded and waited for the manager to leave. He actually sighed in relieve because he isn't fired. 

He looked up and saw that everyone left the room. He sighed. 

The day can begin...

-

Jihoon sat down on his desk. He sighed. He laid his head on the desk of embarrassment. He really needs some coffee now.

He ticked his pen on the table. He looked around and it was just so empty. He doesn't understand why he firstly gets the worst job. Secondly he has the best CV so he's a little confused about this whole thing.

He groaned loudly in frustration. He needs to remake his documents because it lacked a lot. He is tired and isn't in the mood now. 

He rolled with his chair a little back and opened his drawer to grab his stapler. His drawer is a mess and he barely could see the thing he was searching for but then he saw the weird note from a few days ago.

He picked it up. He rolled his eyes as he dropp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter