Chapter 21

Metanoia | on hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21

-

Jihoon sat down in a chair on the corner, a laptop on his lap. 

His bottom hurts as hell but no one, NO ONE can know what happened yesterday. It's not that he is regretting it but... it's weird to talk about it.

He have been ignoring the male the minute they stepped in the building. Everytime he thinks of Soonyoung, he gets weird thoughts he shouldn't be getting although they did it yesterday but still.

Soonyoung sat at the other corner, wondering why he got ignored. He asked multiply things but didn't got any answers. He raised his brow as he crossed his arms, staring intensive at Jihoon.

Jihoon yawned loudly as he looked at the clock.

'2 hours until the meeting'

and he needs to make a presentation about what he learned the past month. Ha basically nothing. 

The other boys stared at the small boy in the corner since he has been quiet the whole morning and that wasn't something that was like Jihoon.

Changgu looked at Jihoon and then back at Soonyoung.

"Did something happened between them?" Changgu asked to the boys infront of them.

They all shook their head, wondering the same thing but Minghao nodded. "It's a couple thing." He simply replied.

Changgu repeated the word. "Couple? So it's real!" He excitedly said.

"Shh... I normally can't talk about this so you guys don't know anything." 

-

Jihoon rested his head on his hand as he listened to the instructions of the anticipated show. 

"We will hand the papers in a bit but first we want to give you a task that you need to complete before tonight."

A boy handed Jihoon a stack of papers, he smiled in return. Jihoon softly let the papers fall out of his hand on the desk and started to focus again.

"Does everyone have their papers? Yeah? Okay. So what I want to ask you to do is to go around the building and just know the place for a bit by yourself." Everyone seemed to be confused by the 'task'.

Hyunggu, who was sitting next to Jihoon raised his hand. "But sir, we already know the building."

The male chuckled. "But none of you have walked around without anyone else, right? So it's simple, just walk around by your own and that was you need to do."

Hyunggu nodded.

"Alright, because we are lacking of time, we're going to start the presentations tomorrow. If anyone have any questions, you all know where my desk is."

Jihoon sighed loudly in relieve, he haven't finished his presentation at all and he haven't even prepared a text about what he is going to say. 

He looked around, everyone stood up. He waited patiently for everyone to leave so no one would ask why he walks so weirdly.

Jihoon stared at the stack paper infront of him.

Do I want to know what's my task?

No not really.

And yet he turned the pages carefully.

He closed his eyes as he reached the middle page that had a small yellow paper in between it.

He opened his eyes.

"Coordinate... noona? What the heck."

He sighed as he slammed his head on the table.

"They don't trust me with anything else, huh." He ran a hand trough his hair.

He sighed as he stood up, grabbing all his belongings. 

"Whatever."

-

Jihoon walked trough the hallways with his laptop in his hand and a cup of coffee in the other.

He went to the practice room to finally finish his presentation.

The boy slammed the door open, the music loudly playing.

The boys in the room turned their heads at the same time, making the smaller apologise quickly as he walked to his chair at the corner of the room.

After a few minutes the music stopped and Changgu walked along with Minghao towards Soonyoung, who was tying his shoe.

"We know it." They said with a dolce voice at the same time, like they planned.

"W-What...?" Soonyoung stood up, pretending to know nothing. 

"You and Jihoon are dating! And you didn't told me?" Changgu excitedly started to jump up and down.

"Ya! We aren't officially dating yet." 

"When are you going to ask him as your boyfriend then?" Minghao came between them.

"Well... we haven't even had our first date yet..." Soonyoung rubbed his neck as he awkwardly smiled.

"And yet you both are already making out?" Minghao exclaimed, a little to loud, making the other boys and Jihoon look up.

"Shut it down will you," Soonyoung told in a sharp voice. "Basically... yeah."

"You guys are so complicated! It's obviously that you both like eachother. I will say to ask him on a date today." Changgu placed his hand on Soonyoungs shoulder.

Soonyoung brushed his hand off. "He is the complicated here. I tried everything to flirt with him but he always gives a dolce and emotionless reaction."

All the three boys turned and looked at Jihoon.

"Then we need a plan."

-


The sun slowly started set. The practice room began to be darker and darker.

Jihoon was only left over. All the boys left about an hour ago. 

Well at least he thought that everyone left. Soonyoung told him he would go home since he is tired but it's all the plan.

Jihoon sat down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter