Chapter 18

Metanoia | on hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18

[a/n: Firstly before you read this chapter, happy new year l💕vies! May It be a amazing year for everyone and I wish you all a healthy new year☺️✨]

-

The time ticked by. The CEO just checked their self created dance and complimented them for their professional dance skills.

Jihoon proudly watched them as they danced but his eyes only focused on Soonyoung. He never saw him dance before and he thought about how amazing and natural he looks as he dances.

Jihoon leaned his head against the small table as he sat on a chair He looked at the boys from a distance. The clock almost hit the 10 O'clock mark and that means the boys could leave any moment.

Jihoon almost closed his eyes but a hard smack on the table made him jump in surprise.

"Yah! I was trying to s-"

"Aish... not again." Soonyoung chuckled as he took a seat in front of the younger.

"Are you already done practicing? It is only 8 pm tho." Jihoon said sleepy as he leaned his head agains his hand.

Soonyoung grabbed his phone and basically shove it in the others face. "It's 10pm sleepyhead."

Jihoon smacked the phone out of his hand as he placed his head back on the table. "This work is tiring." He simply said.

Soonyoung laughed. "You're so cute." 

"Stop it." 

Minghao walked the room in. "Hyung... im going now." He said as he collected his stuff.

"Ah, yeah sure but make sure to sleep enough!" Jihoon waved lazily at the boy and waited for him to leave before placing his head back on the table.

"So... are we going to talk about it or not?"

"About what."

"Us?"

Jihoon slowly raised his head up and gave a sheepish smile. "Well... you see... Uhm... something came up so I need to go now!"

Jihoon stood up and almost rushed to the door.

"Hey! If you don't want to talk about it... just say it."Soonyoung softly spoke.

Jihoon turned around and leaned against the door as he looked at Soonyoung, who was still sitting at his spot.

"I'm sorry... it's just that everything is a bit confusing for me... I don't know if I can talk about this."

Soonyoung sighed. He walked towards Jihoon and slammed his hand on the door next to Jihoons head, making him slightly jump in surprise. 

"Do I need to chance your mind?" He smirked.

Jihoon gulped loudly. He closed his eyes and waited for whatever is coming next. 

Soonyoung leaned in closed as closed his eyes but he felt a pair of hands on his chest, pushing him slightly away.

"I-I need to go." Jihoon slides away and grabbed his bag and he was ready to leave.

Soonyoung blocked the door as he leaned against it. "You don't love me right, huh?"

Jihoon looked down. "I don't even know. It's complicated now I have contact with Seungcheol."

Soonyoung nodded. "Keep in mind that he left you and now he pretends he's innocent."

Jihoon stood there, he didn't dare to move an inch. Soonyoung walked away from the door. "You can leave." He said without any emotions. Jihoon nodded as he walked towards the door.

He held the doorknob. 

"Okay... lets talk about it then."

-

They sat outside in the cold on the stairs of the building.

Jihoon wrapped his jacket tightly over his tiny body. 

It was Soonyoungs idea to go outside to get, you know, some fresh air.

"Honestly, I don't know what to say now." Jihoon spoke.

Soonyoung looked at his right. "It's okay, but I jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter