Chapter 16

Metanoia | on hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

[a/n: hi! Enjoy this crapoy short chapter:)]

-

The practice room was smelling like sweat. It was already 10pm and the boys slowly left one by one. Only a few lights were , the room was dark.

Changkyun and Soonyoung danced to the music. They needed to make a new dance to show to the CEO, proving they can make it. 

Jihoon normally had a meeting but it cancelled in the last minute because someone felt ill or something. 

Jihoon sat on the small two person couch in the corner. He tried his best to not fall asleep but luckily the hard music helped him by that. 

His eyes slowly closed.

"I need to go. My mom needs me." 

Jihoon opened his eyes. 

"Urgh, you're such a mom child. Whatever, I will continue practice." 

Changkyun rolled his eyes. "I know I am. Oh and hey," He watched Jihoon laying on the couch, his eyes peacefully closed. "Watch him and don't do anything naughty." Changkyun whispered and chuckled afterwards.

"I won't promise anything tho." 

Changkyun slapped his arm playfully. "Yeah yeah make sure that you can come back tomorrow." 

Changkyun grabbed his bag as he left the room, closing the door tightly.

Soonyoung plopped down on the floor. His sweat dripped down on his face. His t-shirt was sweaty. 

He turned his head, seeing the smaller peacefully sleeping on the couch. 

His thought went to what happened a few hours ago. 

~

''I bought it for you."

Soonyoung smiled.

"That's so cute of you. See that you care about me."

Jihoon opened his mouth but closed it shortly afterwards. A smile appeared on his face, he just shyly looked at the ground.

"I-I may do. B-but! I care about everybody although I don't show it."

Soonyoung traveled his hand to the head of other and ruffled his hair. 

"S-stop it!" Jihoon grabbed Soonyoungs hand.

"Oh you seem to have it colder than me." 

Soonyoung grabbed Jihoons hand better and untwined their fingers. Jihoon looked at their hands. He turned unto a shy boy.

"W-wait, we can't do this in public. It isn't r-" 

Soonyoung held his hand tighter. His small hand that perfectly fitted in his, like a puzzle piece. 

"So you're actually enjoying this?"

"N-no! I'm just cold." He answered.  

Soonyoung looked at his side, just looking at the natural beauty. He loved Jihoon, his looks, his personality, everything. But Jihoon broke it up and now he can't show what he really feels. Maybe small steps will work.

~

Soonyoung kent staring at the small boy on the couch. He didn't want to wake him up nor let him stay in this room. 

He walked towards the lying boy and bended down.

"Jihoon." He shook him lightly.

The younger wined. He kept his eyes shut as he turned to to the other side.

"Its late. Do I need to take you home?"

Jihoon shook his head lazily. "I-I need to clean up. You, go home already."

Soonyoung sat down at a chair next to the bench. "I will stay with you until you're done. I will even help."

Jihoon shook his head. "You're probably tired. Go home and take a shower and sleep early."

Soonyoung chuckled. "Don't worry, I'm a night person. I don't need that much sleep anyways."

"No Soonyoung, Just go already. I will be fine don't worry." 

Soonyoung held his hands up in defence. "Okay, I will go now then." He grabbed his bag from the ground and gave a smile as he closed the door.

Jihoon stood up as he stretched his arms. He yawned.

'Time to clean up.'

He took his phone to check the time.

'10:21. I have plenty of time left.'

Jihoon lazily made his way to the other side of the room. One light that shone in the room, the corners of the room were basically invisible is his view.

It still smelled badly like sweat. He walked to the window. The windows were so high... 

He took the chair that Soonyoung just sat on and dragged it to the windows. 

He climbed on the chair and tiptoed to try to reach the windows.

"BOO!" 

Jihoon jumped in shock, everything seemed to be in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter