Chapter 20

Metanoia | on hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20

*WARNING: Pre- 

[a/n: guys it's my first time writing a pre so just don't bother if it is horrible lol okay enjoy reading~]

-

The day slowly passed by. The clock ticked loudly as Jihoon was the only human being in his office.

Jihoon sat in his chair, turning in his chair. A smile was plastered on his face. He don't know if it is because of the warm feeling Soonyoung gave him earlier the day or the fact that he is done with all his work.

Probably both.

He should be feeling down because Seungcheol broke up with him but Jihoons feelings for him died a while ago. Jihoon wasn't really sad or anything like that but more disappointed...?

He tried to love him again so he won't fall for his ex but what can he do? Soonyoung is just the opposite of Seungcheol but he love both of the boys because of their beagle kinda personality.

Soonyoung is kind and so handsome. He loved to tease people and Jihoon is... kinda into that.

-

/What happened a few hours ago./

Jihoon and Soonyoung stared at each other. The love could be seen in their eyes.

Soonyoung could drown in those beautiful brown coloured eyes. He always loved them, and now he still does.

"God, you don't know how long I wanted to do this." Soonyoung said, staring at the peach coloured lips of the other.

Jihoon smirked. "Now is your chance." His fingers running over the soft fabric of the others sweater. Jihoon playfully leaned closer.

Soonyoung bit his lips in a seductive way, still staring at those irresistible lips.
The latter closed his eyes and waiting for Soonyoungs lips on his.

The door opened with a loud swing.

A gasp filled the room.

Jihoon quickly pushed the other away and straighten his clothes as he faced the door.

"H-hyung-nim asked me if you could come." 

It was Minghao. 

Jihoon nodded. "Ah, I-i will be there in a second. I need to grab my stuff first."

Minghao looked at both of them and gave a smirk. "What were you guys doing?" 

Jihoon and Soonyoung stared at eachother for a second. 

"Nothing!" They said at the same time.

"Yeah right... just make sure the room is locked or something." Minghao walked the room out.

Jihoon and Soonyoung started to laugh. 

Soonyoung grabbed the other by his waist and pulled his closer.

"Let's continue this later."

Jihoons heart beated so fast, like it could jump out of his chest any moment. 

Jihoon nodded and gave a peck on the others cheek.

"Come to my office at 11."

-

Soonyoung sat down after a hour continuing dancing. He barely could feel his legs. Tiny sweat drops were visible on his forehead. 

He went to the table where the water bottles were standing.

He grabbed one, drinking the water in one go.

The other boys went to eat dinner, leaving the boy only behind because he was gone when they were training.

He looked down. His hair was soaked wet from the sweat. 

 Soonyoung looked at the clock, the time slowly ticking. 

He waited for the time to come because he can't hold it anymore.
He needs the smaller in his embrace.

He sighed because it was only 9pm. He could say he is looking forward it. [;)]

Soonyoung stood up. He only had the smaller in his mind. But he basically made an appointment to make out like stfu?

-

Soonyoung stared at the clock. It was around 10:30 so he could pack and wash himself up. 

There was a small washing room on the third floor but he never went there before but now was the best moment to go since he smells like sweat from all the practicing.

The latter walked the stairs up with a towel on his shoulder.

He thought about how weird it is that he basically lives in the company. He is there for al least 15 hours per day, making it more than he is at home.

There was absolute no one in this floor. Mostly because all the trainees don't want to disrupt the older trainees.

But Soonyoung isn't afraid, well because he is friends with them.

It actually made him think about when they are going to debut. The new trainees or Pledis rookies already are going to get a showcase and they aren't even made public yet.

He walked upstairs and he directly could feel the different atmosphere.

It was not a bad one but just it felt like he didn't belonged there. He walked past the big doors that lead to the giant practice rooms. The showers was at the end of the hall and let me tell you the hall is long.

He opened the door and the lights. The room was empty and it seemed like no one was here for a while.

-

Jihoon stood infront of his life size mirror. He checked himself from top to toe.

He ed his shirt a little bit. His hair was so messy but in an attractive way. He smirked at himself because he haven't looked this hot in a while and kinda li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter