"Chapter - II"

"Floral Breeze"

 

“Opps….”

“Omo….”… Unfortunately, he also twist his legs when he catch her and both of them falling together on the floor. But he hold her body tightly for afraid she crush with the floor. He felt the little pain on his back and maybe he crushed the floor. At that time, he also felt the warmth on his lip and lap. He was knew that they got an accident kiss and anonymous feeling are born in his heart. He open his eyes and he met with beautiful eyes who look him shockingly. He want to amuse while looking her innocent eyes. Look like she was so shock for accidently kiss with him and therefore, she forgot to move her lips and only look him with shocking. He also didn’t want to remind her to move. Of course he enjoy that feeling. You can’t imagine how much her lips are sweet and warm. He didn’t want to lose this precious time. And now he know that this lady make his heart to melt because he suddenly feel the spring in his heart... so warm...so delicious. He want more…want more the kiss from her sweet lips. He think like a ert man wihtout he aware and he really want to punish himself for thinking like that. But how can he help....how can he control his heart...how can he control his love. At that time, the lady is suddenly move and sit beside him while touching her lips. He felt a little disappoint for lose her kiss and sit while rubbing his pain back. She still shock with same as position while toching her lips. After she calm...

“So…Sorry and thanks for save me”… the lady said try to calm her voice. She stand up and give her hand him. He hold her hand softly and look up her face. He see her face is as red as tomato for blushing and he think that’s so cute.

“It’s ok… Song JiHyoSsi”… Jong Kook reply softly as he stand with the help of her hand.

“Are you ok??”… she ask worriedly him for he hold his back.

“Yes… that minor”… he reply brightly to comfort her worry. She only nod and leave first. He follow her after he pick his luggage.

When he enter the room which the beautiful lady entered, he found a woman and a man are sitting beside of the dining table. Look like they are waiting with prepare the lunch for him. He put his luggage at the door and enter the room. All are stand from their chair by wearing the soft smile. His beautiful lady also now take the chair beside of another lady but she not sit and stand like others. He stop the top of the dining table and look the others face with soft smile.

“Hi…I’m Kim Jong Kook”…….. he introduce himself and the others are bow their head a little.

“I’m Jung Yong Hwa…”….’Jung Yong Hwa’…look like he is will be younger than all whcih have in the dining room but possess charming face. But he feel the cold in his eyes which look him.

“I’m Yoon Eun Hye”… ‘Yoon Eun Hye’…she was also a pretty woman but didn’t pretty as his beautiful lady 'Song Ji Hyo' and she can’t make his heart to shiver as Song Ji Hyo. Her beauty is an ordinary for him. They are introduced themselves except his beautiful lady. Of course she doesn’t need. She was already introduced herself before….before their first kiss….his heart warm only he thought about their first kiss.

“We are waiting you…”…his beautiful lady start talking now. He don’t know why her voice is so harmonious for him.

“Madam Go leave word before she dead that to respect you like her”……. ‘you don’t want to respect me….but the others need’ he reply from his mind. Look like he is now falling in love. He want laugh to himself for act like a teenager at the age of over 35. But he can’t…he like that kind of feeling…

“Me, Eun Hye and Yong Hwa are also adopted children of Madam Go…and now we manage toghether the orphanage…”……..”Ohh…she manage the orphanage and so she will be surely kind and smart”… Jong Kook compliments her in his mind.

“This orphanage is exit behind the “Floral Breeze”… we are also from that orphanage”……He feel pity when he know his beautiful lady is an orphan.

“According to Madam Go’s last will, she left his “Floral Breeze” house for you and for us, she request to manage the orphanage…”………..’So…I am the Lord of that Floral Breeze’ he thought in his mind.

“We lived together with Madam Go in this Floral Breeze before she dead…and now if you grant, we will be continue living in this house and if you want to live only one, we will be move to the orphanage…but you can call us anytime if you need us”………. his beautiful lady is explain everything him detail and now look him for want to know his desire.

The first Jong Kook didn’t say anything and sit on the chair which at the top of the table.  When he sit, and others are also sit on their chair except his beautiful lady. His beautiful lady is come out from her chair and approach near him. She turn up the cup which in front of him and pour the tea in the cup. And she put the plate of rice cakes in front of him and go back to her place. He satisfy for she take care him like that and he felt like that a wife is prepared to her husband…the conclusion is he factitious himself as the husband of her. He clear his throat by take a sip of tea and place the cup on the plate.

“The first I want to say is thanks all of you for well maintain this house and orphanage…”…he thanks with respect to the other persons which look him with hoping eyes.

“And….You don’t need to move to the orphanage… you can live in this house as usual… “… he see the relief smile on the others face including his beautiful lady.

“The first I would like to introduce about myself and I think you too need to know”…. The other three persons are look him deeply with interesting face.

“I’m Kim Jong Kook… my age is over thirty-five and I also the bachelor…” he talk this words with half-laugh while looking to his beautiful lady. He saw this lady is bow her head with blushing face for he talk this words to looking her.

“I’m a vice-admiral at navy army…but now I was move to the office side for I get the injury on my knee….and… you can talk and discuss everything to me as regard as your big brother…that’s all”… he concluded his words.

“So… Will you go back to your town for your job??”… the woman which named EunHye ask him. He aware this woman look him with seducing eye but he is not excited …even a bit.

“No…I took the retire with the reason of my injury”… he saw dissatisfy on their faces except his beautiful lady. And after, no one ask him questions and therefore,

“If you don’t have nothing to ask me now, excuse me for I want to rest first…”… he said as stand up and go to his luggage. Before he reach his luggage, his beautiful lady take first his luggage and wait him.

“Ohh…It’s ok Song Ji Hyo Ssi…I can carry by myself”… he said with apologetic tone and try to take back his luggage.

“It’s ok Kim Jong Kook Ssi… you have the injury on your knee… let me help you”…she said softly. He admire her civility. Therefore, he  smiled her with soft smile that he never smile to each other and only for her.

“Thanks…”… he said and let her to hold his luggage. His beautiful lady walk beside him while carrying his luggage.

“I don’t know your knee is injury…therefore, I was prepared your room at up-stair…” …she said with guilty tone.

“It’s ok…I was also lived up-stair room at my old house”… she nod her head while listening his words.

“I will be prepared your room at down-stair tomorrow… therefore, please live with bear at the up-stair for only today” ….she said with climb up the ladder with carrying his heavy luggage. He found she met difficult now for his luggage is heavy. Therefore, he take back his luggage and

“I’m already told you…It’s ok…I like to stay at up-stair room…and I’m a soldier…therefore, I have more strength other good person Ji Hyo Ssi... So...you doesn't need to worry...”… he said kindly and up the stair after tapping her shoulder softly. She only follow behind her while looking him with smile.

Ji Hyo stop in front of the big room. And she unlock the door and open for him. When he enter, he found his room is as de lux as the luxury hotel rooms. The whole room are decorated with white color. The ivory big bed, the white silk curtains, the glittering khaki big sofa, the marble table and chairs, the big windows which he can see the views of mountain, the beautiful candle chandelier on the ceiling,  the long lamp which high near his chest, the gramophone at beside the table of fireplace and the wide verandah …..this room is so perfect for him.

“I hope you like it”… the lady said while placing his clothes from his luggage to wardrobe.

“nehh……”… he reply as go near her to help. He take out his shirts and place on the wardrobe. His beautiful lady is hanging his coat with hanger.

“Don’t you hungry?? Am I take the lunch for you??”… she ask him.

“Anni…I’m not hungry”… even though he answer he’s not, his stomach is betray him and growling. Ji Hyo burst her laugh but she control while biting her under lips.

“Look like…I’m hungry”… he correct his words with blush face. When he is not serious on her laugh, she is now completely laughing lovely. Yes….lovely…so lovely for him. Her laugh make her beauty more grace . He like…or enjoy…or admire…he didn’t know what words he chose. But he know that he love her laughing… and he want to make her more laugh.

“Wait….”… she said and run out of the room quickly for he not get the time to stop her. He only left with wide mouth. His mouth is wide for prepare stop her not to take. But she is so fast and he left with this position.

“How fast girl…”.. he said in his mind and he place his last pants to the wardrobe and after he sit on the couch with his relax style….sprawl on the couch and stare to the ceiling…but now this time he think about his beautiful lady a.k.a Song Ji Hyo.

“Are you tired??”… he re-sit his position on the couch when he heard the voice. But this is not his beautiful lady’s voice. As he thought, he found the woman who named Eun Hye is stand in front of him by wearing the beautiful smile with holding the tray.

“nehh…a bit”… he little disappoint for not his beautiful lady.

“Where is JiHyo??”… he ask directly for he curious why she came instead of his beautiful lady.

“Ahh~~~ Unnie go to the orphanage for have a problem at these” … he found the disappointment on her face. But he don’t care…he care only his beautiful lady.

“What problem??”… he ask again. At that time, she look him with impatient eyes and

“A child has fever…”… she reply shortly and place the food on the table. And after, she stand and wait with holding tray.

“ Do you need something??”… she ask with polite tone.

“It’s enough…thanks Eun Hye Ssi…now you can do your business” … he reply and eat the food. When the woman goes out of the room, he go near the window and look outside from the window. The beautiful mountain scene is welcome him. And he saw the orphanage which built with red bricks. He can swear Madam Go is not only rich but also have volunteer mind. He respect this lady now for built the orphanage for the foundlings. During he look, he saw his beautiful lady come out from the orphanage with carrying a child. He look to this lady while smiling.

“This Floral Breeze and this beautiful lady Song Ji Hyo….they can make me to stay there…” he said in his mind and he think now his winter life is slowly move to spring. Now, he also need the warmth from this lady the whole of his life.

 

////////////////

 

When the sun is set behind the mountain, the environment is slowly dark and the cold is obviously more.

“Nkk…nkk”… the knock appearing from the door when he come out from the bathroom. Therefore, he wear the dark red bathrobe and open the door. He was happy when he found his beautiful lady stand in front of the door.

“Ohh…I’m Sorry…I didn’t know you’re bathing…”… JiHyo said shyly when she found him with only wear bathrobe. She even look her eyes to the ceiling for she blushing.

“How can you know I’m bathing… if you are not fortune-teller”… he said with teasing tone and move his body beside for she can enter.

“Come In…I’m already finish…” …. She enter the room with embraced the basket. He enter the bathroom again after taking the clothes. He change his cloth with first speed. For he don’t want to take long time, he didn’t even take the shirt and only take the black long sleeved sweater. He look himself in the mirror before go out of the room. The handsome figure is appear on the mirror. He satisfy himself for his body building…he always proud for his body and is also the proof of he is a soldier. When he go out from the bathroom, his beautiful lady already kindle the fire at fireplace and she light the candles that make his room light. He think she even more pretty under the candle light. She was wearing the simple white lace dress and cover with black fur cloak. Her soft hair is tied behind her back loosely. But under the candle light she is as beauty as the lady which have in the angle stories. He didn’t make any sound and only look silently to her while leaning the frame of bathroom door. And after light the candles on the tables, she take the chair and climb upon the chair. And she take the candles from chandelier with forceps and put back after the lighted to the candle. He approach near her to stop lighting for afraid she will fall from the chair.

“Ji Hyo Ssi…Please come ….”… his suddenly appear and talk to her is make her get shock. At that time, she is put the candle on the chandelier with forceps. When he suddenly stop to her is make shock and lose balance from the chair.

“Omo…”… Ji Hyo shut her eyes tightly and wait the pain to her body for crush the floor. But when actually she crush, the floor is not hard as she think and the floor is even soft and she even get the manly sense. She slowly open her eyes and the first she met is the narrow eyes which look her with worrying. The whole room is so silent and they can hear clearly the loud heartbeats of each other.

“I’m sorry…Kim Jong Kook Ssi”… she jump down beside when she know she was in his embrace. This is second time she reached in his embrace and she didn’t know how to face with this man for shy so much.

Jong Kook bite his under lip to cover his smile. He rise his sweater sleeve and rub his hair. Acting like that is only give the time his heart to stay calm. After calm down his heart a bit,

“Take care Ji Hyo Ssi….the next time, you don’t need to light this candle from chandelier” … he said with concern tone and JiHyo reply him with a nod.

“Let’s have dinner…I’m hungry”… Jong Kook change the title and go out from the room while softly pull his beautiful lady’s hand.

///////////////////