" Chapter - X"

"Floral Breeze"

 

Jong Kook was busy with detaching of the base of luggage.

“Okk!!!! I got you”…. He take the package with wrap newspapers from the under of the luggage base.

He sit on the sofa and unwrap the pack. The silver pistol gun comes out from the pack. He looked his favorite pistol and wandered about the conversations which have the old beggar before.

 

FLash Back

“Don’t believe anyone Master especially the persons in this house!!!!”… the old man said clearly with looking him keen eyes. He even felt that the old man is looking with his body. His face is change to another persons and he even creepy while looking the old man's eyes.

“Why??”… he ask look deeply back him.

“I can’t tell… but there’s have no one who you can believe Master… Please believe me!!”….

"But....how can I also believe you....tell me Ajusshi"... his words give the beggar a hard time. Ather a moment he thinking,

"Listen..."  ....the old man start his words with serious face as approache near his ear.

At that time, the coach from "Floral Breeze" is driving to their way. When the old beggar found that the coach,

“Excuse me Sir… Thanks a lot for you kindness”… he suddenly greet and his face also back to normal as before. And after, he left him and fastly disapper from that place. Jong Kook left with puzzling. Now, he can’t understand what happen in this house. He even can’t understand what happen to him.

* Flashback End*

 

“Hmmm~~~~”…. He sigh heavily and his brains is not smart enogh the answer of this problem. In that whole house, the only persons he believe is Ji Hyo. But now Ji Hyo aslo the persons of "Floral Breeze"....so,,,,who he will believe. About the rumours concerning with "Floral Breeze", he also want to know everything. But he know Ji Hyo will be didn't tell about that because she is the one who didn't want to know and she also said him not to believe anyone concerning with "Floral Breeze"...But now he have no ways and he decided to ask everything to Ji Hyo.

He stand up and prepare to come out from the room to go to living room. At that time a knock appear at the door when he reach in front of his door. He opened and found Ji Hyo stand in front of the door by holding the basket. But she isn’t active as usual and her face is downhearted as look like she cried. Her eyes are also swollen.

“Ji Hyo Ssi…Kwechana??”… he ask with concern. But Ji Hyo is only nod and go directly to the fireplace to kindle. He stare her back with worrying. Look like she has anxiety and her face is so obvious. While looking her, the words of the bagger are din in his head. He hesitate to ask Ji Hyo now. Can he believe to Ji Hyo??...... He wanna...he wanna believe Ji Hyo so much...but some of unknow mind are also warning him not to believe her so much.

Ji Hyo kindle the fire and her movement are as the lifeless doll. She turn to the door after kindle to go out the room. But suddenly her eyes get the catch of something from the table.

“BANG!!!!!” ……… He startled and look Ji Hyo. He found the candle baskets is  dropping to the floor and the candles are scattered everywhere.

“Ji Hyo Ssi!!...Kwechana??”… he said and help by picking the candles which scattered from the basket. But Ji Hyo is still stand like a statue and look to the guns which he had placed on the table with shocking eyes.

“Jong….Jong Kook Ssi…Wh…what is this??” she ask jerkily while pointing the pistol on the table. Her eyes so wide and look like ear balls are nearly drop out.

“Ahh~~~ nothing…I’m kept for only my safety…don’t worry”… he reply as don’t seriously and give the basket to Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo look him frightened eyes and

“Wae?? Do you have something which disturbs your safety”… Ji Hyo ask and her face is nearly cry.

“No Ji Hyo Ssi…I have no one …Don’t worry”… he reply shortly. Now, he don’t like her action. She have no ways to happen like that only found the pistol. Therefore, he swallowed the words to ask her and he decided to detect the truths of “Floral Breeze” by himself.

 

/////////////

 

It’s like that, the day reached near to the Christmas. During that time, he lived cautiously and secretly observe to the other three persons carefully. But nothing different and they are lived as usual. Ji Hyo also become normally and take care him as before. But he aware she make the space between them. He also introspect himself during that days. If Ji Hyo is the person who he can't belive, can he forgive or not. But he don’t get the answer. He also want to try that to stay distance with Ji Hyo as like her. But he can’t and he still feel pain when he found Ji Hyo together with Yong Hwa. Now, he so tired of living at ‘Floral Breeze’. He even feel that he lived under the depression region. His mind and his thoughts are tight with suspect and jealous. But he can't stay distance from Ji Hyo even though he tired as much.

Now also the whole of the persons in the house is bushy with decorating to “Floral Breeze” for Christmas. Everyone is busy with Christmas tree. He also busy and now he forget all of the pressures a moment when Ji Hyo near him. Now, only he and Ji Hyo decorate together at ‘Floral Breeze’ because Eun Hye and Yong Hwa reached the orphanage for make a Christmas tree also there.

“Jong Kook Ssi…Please put the stars on the top”… Ji Hyo gave up and give the star to him after she three times tried to put with tip toe.

“hmmm…Shorty”… he teased and put easily. Ji Hyo give him the sight glance with pouting.

“Wae??”… he ask with acting innocently. Ji Hyo shake her head with smile softly. And she continue her hanging the bell on the tree. Jong Kook giggle when he found Ji Hyo trying to hang the bell at the base of the star with tip toe. But now she don’t request him to help because she don’t wanna get called ‘Shorty’ from him. Jong Kook chuckled by looking Ji Hyo childish action. He shake his head slowly and hold her small waist with big hand to boost her.

Ji Hyo startled when Jong Kook hold her waist. But she didn’t refuse him or she can’t. As honest, she feel her heart beats are so fast at that time and she lose all of her strength to deny his holding. Slowly, her body is high to upper and also her heartbeat so high. And she felt her back is so closed with his chest till she get the warmth from his body. The manly smell from his is also can make her heart burst out.

“Ji Hyo Ssi…please hang… My hands are weak now”… the whisper sound softly brush her ear drum.

“ne..neh???...Ah…nehh”… she said hesitantly like an idiot and hang the bell shakily. For her shaking, the bell is hardly to hang the tree. After three or four times trying, the bell is comfortably hanging now.

Jong Kook faint smile while looking Ji Hyo’s shaking. He satisfied for Ji Hyo also have some feeling upon him. Although she already finish her hanged, he don’t place her on the floor because he like the feeling of her reach in his chest.

“Jong…Jong Kook Ssi…you…you can put down to me”… Ji Hyo said softly with controlling her nervous voice. But he don’t put down and he hug her waist with right forearm and turn her body with left forearm. Now, Ji Hyo is become face to face in his carrying. He feel his heart is nearly burst out when Ji Hyo look him with widing eyes. Her eyes are so pure and innocent. But still bright and can seduce his heartbeat to become over high level.

“Jong…Jong Kook Ssi!!”… Ji Hyo call him with shockingly.

“please put me…….”…….before she ends her words, he seal her lips with his.

“Mm..mmm”…. the other words are appear like from her lips. He pressed her lips tightly and his left hand press her head to can’t struggle as his right hand still hugging her waist. He get the beats on his chest from her small fist but that only like throwing with flower for him. He her lips till she stop her struggling for weak. Slowly and slowly….her beating hands are hug behind his neck. The lips that she tightly shut before are slowly open and softly his lips. He smile while kissing and tight his hug to become her body was sink into his chest.

“hmm~~”… for he tight his hug, a soft moan appear from Ji Hyo. That make him more wanna and he change the soft kiss to passionate one. So passionate….that magic kiss can forget his sufferings and to remember the meaning of love. Now, he have only one desire that not let to go her lips forever. He deep their kiss by entering his tongue into her and entwine their tongues each other. He treasured this time so much. He want to take this moments till he die and he never want to lose Ji Hyo to the other hands with how reasons. He only know that he love she….deeply in love.

They depart their lips when they can’t endure their lack of air in their lungs. They catch their breath while leaning their forehead each other but Jong Kook didn’t put dnow her till now. He still carrying her in his hands for he worry she will run out when he put down.

“Ji Hyo Ssi……… I Love You”……….he confess his feeling when they catch their breath.

Ji Hyo look his face with shocking eyes when he confessed. Suddenly, her eyes are full with tears and shake her head non-stop.

Anni….Anni….Andwae....we can't”….. she shouting that words as shaking her head and she jump down from his carried. Jong Kook loose his hand and cup her head which shake non-stop.

“Wae?? Ji Hyo Ssi…Why we can’t be….Wae!!!”…. he ask while cupped her head. Ji Hyo only falling tear like a waterfall and didn’t say anything.

“Ji Hyo Ssi… you also love me…right!!....I know Ji Hyo Ssi….”… he said softly and he know that he can’t bear if Ji Hyo deny his feeling….he can’t bear. Ji Hyo didn’t reply his answer and only crying heavily.

“Ji Hyo Ssi…”…. He wipe her tears softly. While looking her crying, he feel his heart get stab with the knife deeply. So pain for him. Even though he wiping….her tears are still falling nonstop. He slowly embrace her in his chest and he also feel the pain in his heart.

A moment later of Ji Hyo crying…. Now she only sobbing in his chest. She slowly push him and look him now with lifeless eyes. During looking, her lips is slowly open to tell something. At that time....

Unnie….”…….. Eun Hye’s voice make her lips shut again and walk to the door as beyond him.

 

/////////////////////

( Hey...this chapter will be a little boring and I'm aplogize for my bad writing...Today I'm  busy with many meetings and that make me to lose my idea for this chapter...Therefore, pls don't mind for boring chapter and Thanks a lot for your reading my dears... :)