" Chapter - XXII "

"Floral Breeze"

The night is shining like a crystal. A pair of eyes... shining like a diamond with tears are looking her husband full of admire.

Love can make a person to insane…that’s words is I never believe before Oppa. I was trying many times not to falling in love with someone. But unfortunately, I was falling in love with you Oppa. I have never loved anyone the way I love you. I have never had anyone the way you love me. I was sinking in you love. You can bewitch me falling in love with you. I have many reasons not to falling in love Oppa. I’m not perfect. I’m not the girl who you should be love. But you’re bad Oppa. Not only you love me but also you make me love to you too. Now, I’m nearly insane Oppa.

It’s been a week what Jong Kook and Ji Hyo together back. During this week, Jong Kook not mutter about their past. He loved her, take care her, kind her and protect her. She is happy also amazing. She can read how many he love her through his eyes. In spite of he forgetting their past, Ji Hyo can’t. She can’t betray to her husband when he take care and love her that much.

“I’m shamelessly right!”… touching his forehead by muttering.

Now I reach the edge of cliff Oppa. I don’t dare to jump down but I don’t deserve  return back too.

“Ottoke…Oppa. I love you too much…this love also make me kill”…she cry and cry again. She burst and burst again. But Jong Kook can’t know anything. Because she already put sleeping pill in his tea which drink before sleep.

“Now you can sleep peacefully today Oppa”…

“But when you wake up, I will be gone from your life Oppa…Forever”

A tear…goodbye tear fall.

 

Ji Hyo go down from the bed. A baggage is standby near her. In her embrace, she hold tightly a leather old book.

“This book told you everything Oppa”…she put beside him.

And she look her husband half an hour without moving. Of course with crying.

“I wish that I can hold your hand once again in this life…but now Goodbye”

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

She turn back on. She forsake her lovely husband. She left “Floral Breeze” where she was live 3o years. In this “Floral Breeze” she left her most love man, her family and her bad memory.

The door is closed behind her. The road is wet with snow rain. And the environment is icy. But that cold can’t reach into her heart. Her heart is fire now. So hurting.  On the way, only have the sound of her baggage pulling.

She take her pocket watch. The hand is telling 3am. That time is so early for her to go the station. Her train is 5am will be departing. So early…but she have no way except walking to station. So, she will be reach the station around 5am.

She tightly wear again muffler on her neck again. Due to the fur coat, the cool can’t sink very much inside of. But one hand which hold the baggage is freezing now. But no matter, she can’t feel the cold now. She think her tear is even freezing now on her face. Her head is wet for snow rainy.

During walking she flying her thoughts, she aware the next step which follow behind her.

She stop immediately and look back…no one found. Therefore, she continue walking.

“Oh…I clearly hear the steps which follow me”…

Now she look back without stop her steps. She saw a black shadow move behind of oak tree.

“Who?? Someone there?”…She ask. Her sound is appear loudly along the road. But no one response.

She stop about 5 minutes there and waiting another movement. But all environment is silent and calm.

“I think I wrong my eyes”

She continue her walking with relax.

Someone is following with run. She startle and try to look behind.

“Pufff…pufffff”…before she try anything, get close with handkerchief. During struggling of a stranger holding, she was failure with the earth.

“Oppa…Help me”…that the last word she try to talk before she faith.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

In his dream, Ji Hyo smiling. This smile is the one he love madly. He want to touch this beautiful lips and he also try. His finger and her lips are only far an inch. But… before he touch, her smile is far and far.

“Ji Hyo?”

He begging not to run. He begging again and again. But her smile is far and far.

“Ji Hyo ah…Don’t go far away”…during he begging, she turn back him and disappear.

“Ji Hyo ……… JI HYO AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Ji Hyo yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!”…he wake up by shouting his wife name. He is tired and his body is sweating. He can relief when he realize he is dreaming.

“Whuuu…”…he sigh and hold his chest which jumping badly.

“Thanks god…for only dreaming”… no one can know how much he happy that is dream. This dream makes him really afraid. He even thought Ji Hyo left him forever.

He message his chest to calm and look at the watch. ‘

“Omo…I was sleeping till 9am”…he surprise for he was sleeping late that much.

“Ji Hyo ah…Yeobo”…he call. Now he have only a medicine to cure his jumping chest is to look his wife beautiful face. He can’t enough looking her face. She is the dignity of his.

“Yeobo”…he sit up and move the blanket beside.

“Dkkk”…due to the something falling, he look down. He saw a leather book is laying near his leg.

“What is this??”…he take and look.

“Why this book reaching on the bed?”…he thinking. But the puzzle was replaced by his wife face. He only want to do now is to search his wife. Therefore, he put the book on the table and come outside to search his wife.

“Ji Hyo….Ji Hyo ah”

By searching, he reach into the living room. He found all of family members except Ji Hyo in living room.

“Ji Hyo…Hyung, do you saw Ji Hyo?”…he ask Yoo Jae Suk.

His question make all three members to wake up from their silent.

Slowly, they turn to look him. All eyes are talking so much. “Are they sad?”

“What happen hyung?”…he ask by sitting beside Jae Suk.

“Is there happen something? Where Ji Hyo ?”

“Jong Kook ah…”…Jae Suk call and look him teary eyes.

And he hug suddenly.

“Wae? Wae hyung?”…he ask. His voice is shaking. Although he don’t know, he only know that is something not good.

“Wae hyung?...”

“Ji Hyo left this house”…..

Ji Hyo losing now!!!!

His world is crash on ground. The words are reach inside of his ear like thundering. He close his eyes…

“Please god tell me…this is only a dream…tell me I didn’t woke up yet…please”

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

(Next Chapter...^^...Short right!!! Now, I'll try to finish this story first for I making my chingu to wait a long time...Please read and critize me. Because about three months, I'm far this story. I worry I will make you disappoint. Please understand me...Thanks and Love ya all^^)