"Chapter - VIII"

"Floral Breeze"

 

Ahh!!!!!!!”…. his peace sleep is disturbed of the shouting and soon, he was kissed with the hard floor.

“Ouchh!!!!”…….. he felt the pain on his face for hard crush. He softly rub to his pain nose and sit on the floor. He sit blankly on the floor for a moment.

“Kim Jong Kook Ssi!!!!!!!!What are you doing to me???”…. his eyes is open for a sound who yelled him angrily. Therefore, he immediately stand from the floor and look to the bed. He found Ji Hyo is glaring him with unbelieveable eyes by covering herself with the blanket.

“Ji Hyo Ssi…Don’t misunderstand me…” he said as approach near her to explain everything. When he go near her, Ji Hyo is pull tightly the blanket and throw him with the pillows. But he make the nice catch.

“Ji Hyo Ssi…Please recall your memory…you was high fever last night…do you remember???”…. he explain softly and hope she will be remember about the last night. But Ji Hyo is still throwing him the things which have her arm's length. He said while covering the thrwoing things with the pillow which he do nice catch.

“So…so…how can you make the person who ill….how can!!!!...you ert”….the situation more bad ,,,,JiHyo is shout with crying.

“Anni…I didn’t do nothing to you…nothing!!!!”…. he said with swear voice.

Liar!!!...How can you say you didn’t do anything even I found this condition…”…. Ji Hyo shout back without trying to understand his words. He wants to giggle now while looking her action. She was so sensitive and impudent but still cute.

“Ji Hyo Ssi…Please check your body first…ok??”… he said with in a faint smile which happen for controlling his mind want to giggle.

Ji Hyo think a moment and after she follow his words as check her body with pick her blanket.

“See!!! Is there something wrong to your body??Nothing…right.... And I didn't take off all of your shirt...I only take off upper part”…. Jong Kook said eagerly to the beautiful lady who observe her body with blank face.

“Last night…Ji Hyo Ssi so cold for the fever…I try first with covering your body all of the blankets from my room but you still shiver so badly…Therefore, I have no way to warm you body temperature….So, I use this ways and I’m so sorry for make you be embarrassed”… Jong Kook explain her nonstop. Now, her blank face is slowly change to understanding face and change again into the apologetic face.

“I’m sorry Jong Kook Ssi… I didn't know that happen...And I even blame you without knowing you’re mind”… she apology.

“Anni…It’s ok Ji Hyo Ssi… that’s not your fault…everybody will be shock when they see their condition at morning without knowing anything…”… Jong Kook comfort her. She is bow her head and hide her face in the blanket. He know that she so shy now. Even though she know now the truth, they can’t deny that they are sleeping the whole night by embracing each other with touching their bare skin.

Therefore, he fix the shirt’s bottoms and

“I’ll be waiting you at dining room for breakfast….please come down after washing you”…. He said with blush face and go back to his room. He frantically brush his teeth and wash the face. After, he come down to the dining room.

When he reach the dining room, as also he was think he doesn’t found no one. May be Yong Hwa and Eun Hye already have their breakfast or they didn’t have still. But he didn’t think no more and go directly to the kitchen. His aim is to make the porridge for Ji Hyo. He open the cupboard and he found all items what he want. He take the pot and put the water with open the water pipe.

“Opps…”…. He groan for he feel numb from the water what he passed is cold.

And after, he coax the oil-stove by put the fire with match. When the oil-stove coaxed, he put the pot on the stove and cook the porridge for Ji Hyo. During he cooking, he feel warm when he think about their last night. Even though, he shouldn’t think that stupid way but he can’t deny he was excited for their touch. That is exactly magic. His beautiful lady is stay in his embrace the whole night and he cover her with his love to warm. He can't deny that she really can make him crazy.

When the porridge cooked, he place a bowl of porridge on the table. At that time, Ji Hyo enter while holding a box. She place the box on the table and look amazingly to Jong Kook who preparing the breakfast.

“Ji Hyo Ssi…I cooked porridge for you…please eat first”… he said as place the bowl in front of her.

“Are you cooking???”… she ask with amazing.

“Neh…I think the taste will be good… because I’m good cooker”…. He said with fun tone.

“Of course… that is will be definitely delicious”… Ji Hyo reply sweetly and eat a spoon.

“Hmm~~~…it’s so good”… Ji Hyo said with her eyes are shining. He was so happy for Ji Hyo like his cook.

“Hehe…Is it good!!...Please eat more Ji Hyo Ssi…”…. He said and he also eat the porridge with tea as a breakfast like Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo is eat quickly with appraising the porridge.

“Woww…I’m done…It’s so delicious Jong Kook Ssi…”…. Ji Hyo said sweetly after eat the last spoon.

“Really!!!...Do you want to next bowl???”… Jong Kook ask as prepare to take another bowl.

“No…It’s ok…I’m full”… Ji Hyo reply. Therefore, he continued his breakfast and Ji Hyo is waiting him by looking he eating.

“Ji Hyo Ssi…Is there have some problem??”…. he ask suddenly and that make JiHyo shock because he clearly see the sudden pale on her face.

“Ne…neh??”

“I mean Yong Hwa and Eun Hye….Is they quarrel???”…. he ask again. At that time, Ji Hyo face is bloody again from pale and

“Ahh~~neh….they have some quarrel yesterday…Don’t worry…they are always like that who always quarrel”… he nod when she explain.

“What is this??”…. he ask while pointing the box which Ji Hyo was carried.

“Imm…this is the documents what I have told you I will be showed”…. she said as open the box. He found the long-stitch books which covered with leather in the box. Ji Hyo pick the first book and give him.

“This is Wine Factory’s document…”… he take and open the book which Ji Hyo give him. Inside of the book, he found the lists, factory profile, employee’s profiles, profit of year by year and annual report.

“This is Lea Factory’s document…”

“This is Glass Factory’s document…”

“This is Coalmine’s document…”….In a moment, the pile of the books is place in front of him.

When finish the long-stitch books, they found the small stitch book at the base of the box. Ji Hyo is close the box immediately but his eyes was get the catch from the book .

“Ohh…What is this??”…. he ask as open the box and take the book. The book is cover with white leather. At the cover was embossed print the letter “Floral Breeze” with cursive.

He slowly open the book and for he surprise, the book is photo album.

“Wow…this is photo album…I’m interesting”…. He said satisfied as look Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo is only looking him without feeling.

“Ji Hyo Ssi…Are you ill??”… he ask worriedly because her face is so pale suddenly.

“Annimida…” she reply coldly and turn her face to the other side. Jong Kook don’t think serious upon her face change because he is so curious on the photo album. The first page, he found is the photo of “Floral Breeze”. Even though the photo is not colorful as the outside, “Floral Breeze” is till deeply beautiful in the photo. He look with satisfy to the photo of his house. And the next page has the photo of the old mistress of ‘Floral Breeze” or Madam Go. He wasn’t familiar to Madam Go but looking her lordly wearing and figure, he sure she is Madam Go.

“Ji Hyo Ssi…She is Madam Go…right”…. He ask while pointing to the photo.

“Neh!”…. he got the short reply from her. But his attention is only on the photo. Therefore, he was not serious to her manner. He look carefully to Madam Go. Honestly, the first he think that was Madam Go face is will be the kind face. But now he see is her face is so tense. Her face has no smile, no kind. But we can’t tell a person’s mind only looking their appearance…right.

He turn over the next page. The photo that has the next page is catch his mind because the photo which took in front of the last room. He can’t wrong because he absolute sure by looking the door which is largest and most deluxe than other. He look carefully the photo. This is Madam Go and a man was taken. In their embrace have a child.

“Ji Hyo Ssi…Who are they??”… he ask without changing his eyes to other.

“Madam Go, her husband and their son!”… as usual, a short and complete reply.

“Aww….”…. he said while nodding his head and turn over the next page. And he found a young handsome man in the photo. Behind him have many pictures are hanging on the wall. He can’t consider what room is this. But as much he know, he never found that room which hanging the pictures on the wall.

“Ji Hyo Ssi…Who is he??”… he ask again like a kindergarten.

“Madam Go’s son!”

“Imm~~he is handsome…”… he said and turn over the next page. When he was found the next photo, a wide smile was place on his face.

“Ohh… She is you right!”…. he ask sweetly. Yes…he found the photo of group. It has many children look like this photo was taken at the orphanage. He see many of children and at the center have a lady who wear a bright smile. But she is not Madam Go. He look carefully to a girl who stand in front of the role. He sure…she is Ji Hyo and she was beautiful since the young.

“Neh…this is me”… Ji Hyo reply weakly.

"You are cute Ji Hyo Ssi..."...he said with giggle.

“Who is she??”… and he ask to the lady who wear the bright smile while looking the photo. But he didn’t get the reply from JiHyo. Therefore, he look up to Ji Hyo and he found Ji Hyo is stare to the photo without blinking.

“Ji Hyo Ssi….”…. he call while shake her shoulder.

“Ne…neh…”… she reply wit blanking.

“Who is she???”….he ask again.

 

////////////////