"Chapter - IX"

"Floral Breeze"

“Who is she???”….he ask again.

“She…She is Maiden Park Ye Jin”… she reply hesitantly. Her face is still chilliness.

“Aww… Is she your guardian??”….

“ne…neh!!!....and also Madam Go's confidante...”

“Ahh...I know!!!!now...Where is she??”… he ask with curious. But that make him Ji Hyo more pale and look him with shocking eyes.

“Ji Hyo Ssi…What wrong with you??”… he ask and he can’t understand why Ji Hyo happen like that.

“Annimida....She....she was dead”…….. When he heard the answer, he feel sorry for that woman. Now he understand Ji Hyo act because she was sad for talking about the dead of her old guardian.

“Oh…really…I'm sorry”…. He said sadly while looking his beautiful lady who so pale in front of his eyes.

Nonna!”…. At that time, a cold voice was appeared from their back. Both of them turn behind and found Yong Hwa stand at the entrance.

“Yong Hwa ah~”… Ji Hyo call softly and go near to Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa hold Ji Hyo shoulder who approach near him and look coldly to Jong Kook. Jong Kook also glare back with tight his fist when Yong Hwa hold Ji Hyo’s shoulder. During he watching, Yong Hwa go closed near Ji Hyo’s ear and whisper something. He try listen what they are whispering…but he didn’t hear nothing.

“Imm….I know…”…. He only hear Ji Hyo’s words who reply with nodding to Yong Hwa. He even felt his eyes are irritation for glaring them without blinking.

“Ok…Yong Hwa ah~~”…. Now they are depart to his relief.

“Did you have the breakfast”…. She ask with concern to Yong Hwa. That also make him so jealous.

“Anni….I’m not hungry… Let’s go to the children… we need to provide the breakfast them…now also late”… Yong Hwa said as pulling his noona to outside while holding her shoulder.

“ok…ok”….Ji Hyo didn’t deny and follow him. But she turn back to Jong Kook and

“Excuse me Jong Kook Ssi…I’ll be back when reach the lunch time”…. She request with a bit shout while following to Yong Hwa. As soon, his beautiful lady's figure is disappear from his eyes. But the pain in his heart is still hurt so badly.

“I think….I near to crazy Ji Hyo Ssi…”… he mutters in his heart.

 

///////////////

 

Ji Hyo and Yong Hwa was walking on the way to the orphanage. Despite Ji Hyo walking, her mind is wandering. She feel bad for left Jong Kook alone. Without she didn’t know, she make a heavy sigh.

“Hmmmm”………

Yong Hwa look to Ji Hyo with displeasing eyes.

“Noona!!!!”…….. Ji Hyo turn beside for Yong Hwa calling her.

“hmm???”

"Are you ill??"...

"Imm...but now better".... she reply weakly.

“Are you falling to Kim Jong Kook???”… he ask suddenly. Ji Hyo get shock for his question and look him with amaze eyes.

“Why are you telling nonsense!!!!”…. Ji Hyo scold him and walking fast to cover her nervous.

Are You Sure!!!!”… Yong Hwa was shouting her. In his voice, curious, worry, pain and forbidden are mixing. For his shout, Ji Hyo stop her paces but not looking back. Ji Hyo didn’t reply him a moment and take the time.

“Noona!!!I’m asking…..”…. he ask again.

“Yes…I’m sure”…. JiHyo reply him that an answer which he want to get. That answer make him satisfy despite her voice is a little shake and weak.

He smile widely and approach near her. And he hug her shoulder from behind.

“I’m happy now noona”… he said happily while lean his chin on her shoulder.

“Imm”… Ji Hyo reply him weakly.

“You already know that…we shouldn’t close with Kim Jong Kook…”… he comfort her softly.

“And…you can’t falling in love with him”………..

At that time, Ji Hyo unlink his hand and look back him as face to face.

“I know ….Don't worry...no way to happen like that...”… Ji Hyo reply while covering her sad eyes. But that is so apparent for him to see. But he ignore and

“Don’t sad noona…. You have me… I always will be protected you till I die…believe me noona!”… he give promise and hug her softly. Ji Hyo didn’t deny and didn’t hug back him else. She only stay like a doll in his embrace. But he didn’t know that….a tear is falling down from her eyes silently at that time.

 

////////////////////

 

When both of Ji Hyo and Yong Hwa disappear from his sight, he punch the dining table to burst out his angry.

Argh!!!”…he shout angrily for his jealousy are over limit and that feeling kill him. He place his hand behind his head and stay a moment without moving to calm his anger.

He take the moment to calm himself. And after, he decided to change his mind by give attention to the photo album. He slowly open the photos and look them. But his mind is wander and he didn’t see the photo even though he looking. He only stare a photo that was taken at one of the party. In this photo…he found Ji Hyo among the children….but her face is so sad like yesterday. He didn’t know why Ji Hyo isn’t happy even at the party and other children were so happy in the photo. Her face so sad and look like she was devastating to something. He only stare this photo for he also feel sad now as like Ji Hyo who in the photo.

“Do you found me in the photo???”…at that time, a voice appear behind him. But he don’t need to look behind because he recognize this voice….Yoon EunHye. He didn’t reply nothing and continue his stare. A finger point to a children in the photo from behind.

“She is me…” … she said sweetly and sit beside him which Ji Hyo sit before.

“Do you finish your breakfast???”…. she asked him with making sweet voice.

“Imm…”… he reply.

“Aww!! Where Ji Hyo Unnie”… she ask with looking around as searching Ji Hyo.

“Go to orphanage with Yong Hwa”… he purposely tell about the Yong Hwa for he hope Eun Hye will be followed them if she know Yong Hwa and Ji Hyo already going to the orphange. He don’t want to Ji Hyo with Yong How only two.

“Ahh~~~ So…I don’t even need to go the orphanage”…but result is not satisfy for him. He sigh heavily and look the photo with blah mind. He saw that Eun Hye enter the kitchen and come out by holding a cup by from the corner of his eyes. She sit in front of him now and drink the tea by staring him.

Therefore, he decided to go back his room and put the books in the box to carry.

“Excuse me…”… he greet her perfunctorily and lead his legs to the dining room entrance.

“Jong Kook Ssi…”……… Eun Hye call him with sweet voice. He reply her call with only stop his moving legs.

“I have something to advice you”… she continues her words. He turn behind and look Eun Hye with frowning.

“What do you want to advice??”… he ask without loosen his frown.Eun Hye didn’t reply his question immediately. She place the cup on the table and circled on the lip of the cup by her finger.

“Eun Hye Ssi…I’m asking you…”… he ask again impatiently.

“I think you interesting to Unnie and then....you shouldn’t falling in love to Unnie…”… she said by looking his eyes deeply.

“Wae???”

“Ah ha~~…you didn’t even try to refuse my judgment”…. She ask with ironic voice.

“You right Eun Hye Ssi…I love JiHyo so I don’t need to refuse…I only want to know why I shouldn’t”….for his words, EunHye stare him a moment without reply his asking. And after, she sigh heavily and

“Because…she is the best when play the man’s heart”

“She is your sister…” ... he warn her for he don't like her words to Ji Hyo.

“Therefore…I know all of about her”

“But you shouldn’t tell about her irresponsibly…”

“I'm not…I only warning you…not to try falling in love with her”

“I can’t”

“You should…”

“I’m sure…I can’t”

“She is still playing Yong Hwa’s heart…therefore; you’re in time to change your mind”

“I don’t believe you Eun Hye Ssi… Ji Hyo isn’t that kind of woman… So…you don’t need to advice me next time like that…by the way, thanks for your concern”… he said decisively and lead his legs again to his room. Eun Hye left dissatisfiedly in the dining room alone.

 

/////////////////

 

Jong Kook decided to walk around the yard after taking the lunch alone which prepare Ji Hyo before he get down from his room. Now he try his best to forget about which Eun Hye said at dining room. He believe his beautiful lady is not that kind of woman. He believe her with all of his heart.

Now, he walks on the road in Cherry tree forest. The cherry petals are covering and that make the road to be pink. That beautiful scene can make him to lose his pressure. Walking with wandering is make him to reach the gate without he doesn’t aware.

“Ohh…I even reach at the gate”… he said himself and turn behind to go back.

At that time a hand grasp his shoulder make him startled. He immediately look back and found an old beggar stand in front of him.

“Young Master… please offer some money to this an old beggar”… the old man beg him for some money.

Therefore, he put his hand into the style pant's pocket and take money to give the old bagger.

“Here Ajusshi…”… he said softly and put the money in his hand politely. And he bow and prepare to go back. But he stop for the old bagger hold his hand tightly.

“Ajusshi??”… he said with puzzle mind. Now, the old bagger look him deeply and

“Don’t believe anyone Master .... especially the persons in this house!!!!”…

 

////////////////