" Chapter - XIV"

"Floral Breeze"

“I Love You Nuna…And Please Marry Me…”… Yong Hwa said seriously as kneeling in front of Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo and others are shocked while looking Yong Hwa.

Jong Kook feel he get the shot with the bullet in his heart when he heard. Jong Kook look Ji Hyo with hoping she will not accept his propose. But Ji Hyo still can’t reply and look amazed eyes. Her eyes are show that how much she get the shock. The children are clapping while looking their lovely guardian without knowing the condition.

Jong Kook really want to punch Yong Hwa face till he can’t stand up again. But the reason of the children are looking them is order him to control his mind. But his neck muscle are stiffness for he tight his jaw. He more worry when Ji Hyo didn't response nothing.

Yong Hwa hold Ji Hyo hand who still looking him with shocked.

“Nuna…Please answer…”… he said softly. But Ji Hyo take back her hands and that make Yong Hwa surprise...but make Jong Kook satisfy.

“Don’t teasing me Yong Hwa ah...”… Ji Hyo reply in laughing but her face is so clear that she was acting…she was trying Yong Hwa’s words to be easygoing. Jong Kook also wish that are only joking.

“I’m not teasing you…I’m serious nuna”… Yong Hwa said with serious tone and look deeply to Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo also glare back to Yong Hwa with unsatisfied. She hate that for Yong Hwa make her to be hard put.

“I’m a little dizzy… Let me first go back”… Ji Hyo greet all and come back first without waiting other reply. Yong Hwa left with shock. Jong Kook follow behind Ji Hyo.

“Yah…Jung Yong Hwa…What is your intention??”…Eun Hye approach near him and ask.

“What the mean of my intention??”…Yong Hwa ask back.

“I think you have purpose when you make this disgusted scene”… Eun Hye said with making a wry face.

“I have nothing…I’m always sincere upon Nuna”… Yong Hwa reply coldly and move his leg to left.

“But…you get the neglect from Unnie”… Eun Hye provoked him with crooking voice.

“But…at least she didn’t reject my proposed”… he tolds this words without looking back.

"I'm sure...your nuna is completely falling to Jong Kook"...Eun Hye still provoke.

"Shut up!!!! that's not your business"...Yong Hwa shout and leave from that place. Eun Hye only left with the children and she glare Yong Hwa’s back with fired eyes. She bite her underlips till bleed and a tear completely falling from her eyes. The eyes which stare to Yong Hwa have clearly appear the pain but Yong Hwa doesn't know because he always backing her and facinng Ji Hyo always.

 

////////////////////

 

“Ji Hyo Ssi…Ji Hyo!!!!”… Jong Kook calling with shouting. But she doesn’t wait or look back and she speed her running to her room.

“Song Ji Hyo!!!!”… Jong Kook burst out and running to catch her before she enters her room.

Jong Kook grasp her hand and push her back to the wall. Ji Hyo groan for she little feel hurt when Jong Kook push. Jong Kook block with standing in front of her and his muscle hands are block beside her not to run away. Jong Kook didn’t say anything and he only stare Ji Hyo. But if Ji Hyo isn't blind, she can feel the pain from his heart. Yes...Ji Hyo isn't blind. She can see the pain and that also make her hurt. She didn't know why she always reach in the difficult times since she was young. She feel nearly broke her tear while looking his eyes. But she try to strong and make her eyes to glare him with her best.

The whole corridor is quiet except their intense breath. The first person who broken the silent is Ji Hyo.

“If you have nothing special…Let me go..”… she said and try to release from Jong Kook.

But Jong Kook push back on the wall and cup her face with his palm. And he didn’t say anything and kissed her lips intensely. That kiss was so harsh. Ji Hyo surprise a moment but she struggle and try to release when she snap back. Ji Hyo try all of her force to release from his kiss and embrace. But Ji Hyo more used her strength, Jong Kook tighter his embraced to her. The last, Ji Hyo is reach in his embrace without can’t move a bit. But her head is try to avoid his kiss but she also can’t able between the wall and his lips. Jong Kook act like a insane man…yes…that’s not wrong…he was insane now for appear rival and that rival try to snap Ji Hyo from his heart. He was afraid that he was lost her to other hand.

While kissing...their kiss became to a wild kiss. Slowly and slowy, they become passionate... Jong Kook hands are slowy her waist from her head and pull hurshly to him. Ji Hyo's hand which beating his back are now rubbing his back softly. Theri tongues are fighting for their entrace. Their lips are swallowen and their breath are lack...but they didn't stop...they didn't stop their desire. Jong Kook move his lips from her lips to her neck. Jong Kook push up her body while carrying from her thigh. Ji Hyo hands are automatically hug his neck. Jong Kook kiss and her neck hursly till her white skin is change to red.

Ji Hyo can't resist this feeling. That strange feeling are bursting in her body and she can't deny that are so good...and she also can't deny she have feeling upon Jong Kook. She didn't want to pass this time and wish the time are to stop in this moment. And she want to lose all of her lift

But her last strength is make her to remember her life and she suddenly wake up from this passionate feeling. Ji Hyo use her last strength and push Jong Kook with all of her. Jong Kook reach back about two steps for her push. Ji Hyo glare him embitter eyes and

“Kim Jong Kook Ssi… Do you think I am a for you??? Do you see me as a who you can treat freely as you want???”… Ji Hyo ask this words and making her eyes to disgusted.

Jong Kook even can’t believe his ear. He never thought Ji Hyo will be seeing him as kind of man. That words are worse than slap him.

“Ji Hyo Ssi… I do for I afraid will be lose you…I do for I hope you will be know your feeling upon me… I do for I want you to feel my love… I never think you with this way… I only think you are valuable thing for more than my life...I Love you more than my life Ji Hyo Ssi...”… while saying his feeling, a tear drop from his small eyes without he wasn’t aware.

When Ji Hyo found his tears from that kind of stout man, she feel a pain from her heart. Ji Hyo avoid with his eyes and

“I…I need to rest now…Merry Christmas”… she greet him and try to enter her room as fast as she can. But she can’t…for Jong Kook softly hold her wrist.

“Ji Hyo Ssi… I want to know your mind on Yong Hwa…that question make me crazy Ji Hyo Ssi”… he ask with begging low voice. Ji Hyo turn and look back him.

“I’m tired Jong Kook Ssi… Please give me a moment to rest”… she reply weakly and enter after moving his hand on her wrist.

Jong Kook left while staring the room’s door. The pain is so obvious in his eyes. He suffer that suddenly his life was lost...he feel empty in his mind and also nearly to crazy. But the person who suffer is not only him. Ji Hyo also suffer the painful moment with leaning the door. She cry silently with covering . She also blame herself for she can’t be the perfect woman for him. She hate herself for her life is happen like that.

And...Yong Hwa who look them from the dark corner is also same like that. He was always loved his nuna since he was young. How many he care about to Ji Hyo, he only received dong sang’s love from her. But the man who only reach about two weeks to that house is can seize her heart is makes him insane. But he already decided to try to possess his nuna with any ways...he means any ways.

“Sorry Nuna…for I make you suffer…but I'm a stubborn man…forgive me”… he said from his mind and left from that place.

 

///////////////

 

Ji Hyo purposely doesn’t come out from the room today. She has no mood want to look the other persons’ face. Therefore, she only lay in the bed without getting up.

“knk..knk..”… the knocked appeared softly from the door. She didn’t open her eyes and

“I’m not hungry Eun Hye ah”…she reply.

“Nuna…this is me…Yong Hwa".... Ji Hyo slowly open her eyes and think a moment to open or not. But the last she decided to face him.

Ji Hyo get up from the bed and open the door. Yong Hwa entered.

“I want to talk with you Nuna”…Yong Hwa said with serious face but soft tone. Ji Hyo glare him and sit at the couch nothing reply him. Yong Hwa sit at the front of her.

“Nuna…do you angry me???”… ask Yong Hwa. Ji Hyo nothing reply and still tense her face.

“Nuna…I’m apologized you…but my feeling is real Nuna”… Yong Hwa said pitifully. Ji Hyo sigh heavily and

“You’re my brother Yong Hwa ah…You and Eun Hye grown up under my look after…I can’t see you as a man…I only see you as my brother and nothing more”…Ji Hyo said. Her words are make Yong Hwa’s heart to pain.

“But…but…you see Kim Jong Kook as the man…right!!!”… Yong Hwa said with controlling his hurt.

“Yong Hwa ah~~~”… Ji Hyo said softly and hold Yong Hwa hand as kneel down in front of him.

“Nuna…nuna want to happy Yong Hwa ah…I..I think I’m in love with him…”…Ji Hyo begging and the bright crystals are falling from her eyes. Yong Hwa also kneel in front of her and

“Nuna…why are you cruel to me???...I…I’m also love you Nuna…why don't you see my love???...Nuna..please…please accept me”…Yong Hwa also beg her in crying. Ji Hyo shake her head and

“Please Yong Hwa ah…you know about me…I never happy so much like that…I…I’m always happy when I with him…I…I love him”... Ji Hyo beg him with crying hardly.

Yong Hwa pull his hand and glare her.

“I'll be waiting the answer from you...and I request to accept my feeling…”….Yong Hwa said coldly and stand up as prepare to go out from her room.

“I can’t accept Yong Hwa ah”…Ji Hyo reply weakly.

“If you can’t……………I will tell him about the truth of your…”…Yong Hwa reply without looking back but stand still his legs. When Ji Hyo heard his words, she reached near him with the speed of light.

“What is this??? What is the meaning???...Do you know the meaning of your words???”…Ji Hyo ask babble. Her eyes are so wide because of afraid.

“Yes…I know the meaning of my words…If you don’t control your love upon him….”…Yong Hwa stop his words and look back her.

I will be told him that you are a murderess”…….when he finish his words, he get the harsh slap from Ji Hyo on his cheek.

“You Bastard!!!!!!!…..” Yong Hwa rub his cheek and smile evilly to her.

“Yes…I am…therefore, please prepare to marry me…I promise I’ll be protect you”…he said softly and come out from the room.

ARGHHHHHHHHHH”… the burst shout from Ji Hyo is touch his eardrum before close the door. But he neglects her and closed the door slowly as left her alone.

 

///////////////

( Hey dears...there new chapter... And I'm already create a new story but it is (M) rated...therefore, I request to read only readers...hehe...Please also read my (M) story and can give your opinions at the comment... the story name is "My Childish wife"...thanks naww ^^)