" Chapter - XI"

"Floral Breeze"

Unnie….”…….. Eun Hye’s voice make her lips shut again and walk to the door as beyond him.  

“Wae?? Eun Hye”… she ask to whom running headlong. Eun Hye stop in front of her and didn’t reply a moment to catch her breath. After she calm,

“Unnie… Juu Young losing!!!”

“Juu Young?? Wae??” ….Ji Hyo ask in panic.

“She has quarreled with Sun Ho and after, she run out with crying… We also didn’t know till Sun Ho tell about her losing”

“What?? Where she run out?? Is Sun Ho know???”….she ask worriedly.

“Neh…Unnie…she was run to the side of the forest….Ottoke…now near to dark”… Eun Hye said with full of worry.

“How we can do…Let’s find her now”… At that time Jong Kook also arrive beside them and

“What happen??”… he ask and Eun Hye explain about one orphan is losing.

“What!!! She will be dangerous when she reached into the forest…Let’s find her”…. He also worry when the children lose and she is also a girl. They were running to the orphanage to ask again to Sun Ho.

When they arrived to the orphanage, he found a boy is crying in front of Yong Hwa. Ji Hyo go near him and

“Sun Ho ah…Tell Unnie exactly…when she go out to the forest”

“hsk…hsk….after…hsk…eating the breakfast”… the boy answer in crying. He look the clock and the hour-hand is show to number three. It’s kinda long after she lost.

“The time is late… we need to search immediately”… Jong Kook said and the others look him hopefully.

“Looking each other is wasting the time… Ji Hyo Ssi… We need to take the items which we need at the forest before we search…can you prepare??”… Jong Kook ask and Ji Hyo nod. And she and Eun Hye go out together from the orphanage.

Now, he look to Yong Hwa and

“Can you take me some weapons”… he request and Yong Hwa also go out as nodding.

“Hey…Don’t worry guy…You’re friend still safe and Ajusshi will be take back your friend …Ok”… he comfort to Sun Ho who cry heavily.

“Neh…Ajusshi”…the boy is reply in sobbing.

“So…Can all of you stay cleverly before we come back??”

“Neh!!!!!” …the children are reply the same time.

“Good guys”….. And he also come out to the “Floral Breeze” to take the things he need.

 

//////////////

 

When they ready, they gather at the living room. Jong Kook charged to Yong Hwa how to use the weapons and guns. Eun Hye was watching them while waiting Ji Hyo.

“I’m done…Sorry for take the long time”…. Ji Hyo entered to the living room and put the dinner boxes into the bag. Jong Kook stare to Ji Hyo who beauty in the trouser. Ji Hyo wear the shirt, the warm cloth and trousers by wearing boot. She was even still beautiful in this outfit.

“Ok… Let’s go”… Ji Hyo said after putting the dinner boxes in the bag. When she ready, he and Yong Hwa take the bags and come out from the “Floral Breeze”… Their legs are now leading to the base of the mountain.

When they reach near the border of the forest,

“We need to depart to more going when search”… he advised and the others accept with silent. Because the time is near to reach nightfall. They were more difficult in searching and Juu Young also more dangerous if the sunset.

“Yong Hwa…You and Eun Hye go together”… he said and Yong Hwa look dissatisfiedly. But he didn’t refuse because the more important now is to find Juu Young.

“If you found her…signal with shooting the gun…Ok??”… he charging non-stop and Yong Hwa listen silently.

“Ok…now…Let’s go”…. After that they are start intruded into area of the forest. Yong Hwa and Eun Hye go to the south and he and Ji Hyo go the north.

He and Ji Hyo is accessing into the dense of jungle. Even though Ji Hyo is so soft at outside, she is strong and tough woman. She can follow him without request him to rest even a minute.

Slowly by slowly, the power of sunshine is losing. Not only Ji Hyo but also he worry for the girl. Jungle is so wileful. He so worry for the girl, Juu Young.

“Ottoke…Jong Kook Ssi… We don’t even found her shadow…I’m so worry now”… Ji Hyo said worriedly. He found the cold sweat on her face for worrying.

“Don’t worry Ji Hyo Ssi… We can found before sunset… Yong Hwas also search too…Don’t worry”… he comfort his beautiful lady and give the water bottle to her. She drank the water non-stop as so thirsty.

“Do you want to rest a while Ji Hyo Ssi”… he ask softly. Ji Hyo look up him with her beautiful eyes and

“Can I??”….

“Of course… we should rest to search a long time”… he support her words and he go near the big tree. And both of them take a rest moment by sitting on the tree’s big root.

“We should do the fence with blade at behind the orphanage not to happen again like that”… he said his idea to Ji Hyo.

“Yes…we should…I can’t let happen again to my children”… Ji Hyo support his idea. He look her face with admire eyes for enjoy her kindness. And after, they are resting without telling anything to each other about five minutes.

“Are you feeling refreshed now??”… he ask Ji Hyo.

“Neh…Let’s go”… Ji Hyo reply zealously and stand up. But she slip from the root and fall on the ground hardly.

Argh!!!

“Ji Hyo Ssi”… Jong Kook run near her and help Ji Hyo.

“Are you ok…Are you pain??”… he ask worriedly. Ji Hyo is hold her legs and grumbles painfully.

“Ji Hyo Ssi…can you stand up??”… Jong Kook help Ji Hyo to stand. She try to stand on the ground.

“Arghh…”… Ji Hyo shout with pain and sit again on the ground. Jong Kook sit beside her and

“Look like…your legs twisted ….we have no time Ji Hyo Ssi…please climb to my back”… he said as sit in front of her by facing his back to her.

“Jong Kook. Ssi…I’m so sorry”… Ji Hyo said with apologetic.

“Kwechana…you’re so light as feather”… he only said the truth…but that make Ji Hyo to blush.

“Look like I’m trouble maker now”… Ji Hyo said with feel bad and climb to his back. Jong Kook piggy back her easily and

“I’m not lie…you’re really so light”…….he said enthusiastically.

DINE!!!!DINE!!!!!”… the sound shooting gun is appear from the forest and they saw the birds are suddenly flying to the sky at kinda far away from them. Jong kook and Ji Hyo look each other happily and

“They are found….Yayyy”… both of them shout happily and now they have only to come back “Floral Breeze”.

Jong Kook try his best to come back while carrying Ji Hyo on his back. But during he returning, the light is completely lose and the dark in the forest is deep by deep. Even though he was walking about an hour, they don’t reach the start of forest.

“Ji Hyo Ssi…look like we are lose the way…” he said in panic. Ji Hyo who have his back is also look from and there. But they don’t found the way and they are disorienting in the forest.

“May be Jong Kook Ssi… The environment also dark now…Ottoke”… Ji Hyo said him with shake voice. Look like she also afraid now. He observed the environment a moment. And when he found a tree, Jong Kook go to that tree and put Ji Hyo on the roots.

“If we continue walking, we will be dangerous…we will be the food for the wild animals”… Jong Kook told and that make Ji Hyo more pale for afraid.

“But…Don’t worry Ji Hyo Ssi…I’m soldier”… he said lightly for want to lose Ji Hyo’s frightened. Ji Hyo look him with count on eyes.

“The first thing we need to do in the forest is to make the fire the whole night”…. He explain to Ji Hyo and search the dry leaves to make the fire. When he gathered the dry leaves and the dry branches, Jong Kook kindles the fire.

“The animals are afraid the fire…therefore, they can’t approach near us when they see the fire”… he explain to Ji Hyo who listen interestingly what he explain.

And , Jong Kook take out the chopping knife from the bags and cut the bamboo trees which are growing behind their tree.

“What is this for Jong Kook Ssi???”… Ji Hyo ask while looking to Jong Kook who cutting the bamboo from the joint and beside him the bamboos joints are scattered. Jong Kook didn’t reply nothing and show her the bamboo cup.

“See…now we get the bamboo cup”… he said and Ji Hyo look surprised eyes to the cup.

“The inner of the bamboo is hollow…that we can make the cup and we can make the scared to the animals with this bamboo”…. Jong Kook explain and he throw one of the bamboo joint into the bonfire.

PAUNG!!!!!!!”…. the loud voice is burst out from the fire and Ji Hyo even startled.

“OH MY GOD!!!!!!”….. Ji Hyo shout as her hand is press to her chest. Jong kook smile while looking her action.

“Is that so….now are we safe???”…. Ji Hyo ask. But his answer is shaking his head.

“No….the jungle is the most wileful place…”

“So….How we do???”…. he was reply with pointing to the up tree for the question of Ji Hyo asks worriedly. Ji Hyo look up the tree and found the big shelve with make the bamboo between the tree forked.

“What is this

???”….today for Ji Hyo is full of questions.

“It is called ‘Lookout’…that built by the hunters when they hunted the animals till the night time”…. Jong Kook explain.

“Ahh~~~~”… Ji Hyo reply with nod.

“Now…we need to climb to there…”… Jong Kook said and put Ji Hyo on his back to climb the lookout.

“Jong Kook Ssi….I’ll be climb by myself… that will be difficult to climb the tree by carrying me”… Ji Hyo said and try to jump down.

“It’s ok Ji Hyo Ssi…there have a ladder”…. Jong Kook show Ji Hyo that the ladder which hanged from the Lookout.

“But…I can climb with the ladder…don’t troubled yourself Jong Kook Ssi”…. Ji Hyo still stubborn and now her leg reach the ground for Jong Kook lose his hands.

“Ok…Please climb first Ji Hyo Ssi…I’ll follow after put the dry leaves in the bonfire”… Ji Hyo reply with nod and climb up slowly to the Lookout. When she reach onto the Lookout, she found the bamboo lookout is kinda wide for them.

A moment later, Jong Kook also climb up to the Lookout and keep the string ladder on the Lookout. The bonfire at the base is burning. The environment is now so deeply in dark and the cold is ing their body harshly. Even though they have worn the think clothes, that can’t be endure the coldness. Therefore, they sit closely each other to get the warm. The silent and dark of the jungle is can make them to downhearted. Jong Kook throw the bamboo joints usual to the bonfire from the lookout not to can’t approach the animals near their tree. Sometimes, they evn heard the roar of wild animals and that make them creepy.

“Unnie~~~Unnie~~~”….one of the dry sound appear from the dark creepily.

For that sound, Ji Hyo get shock and hold Jong Kook arm with looking frightened into the dark. The small figure is stood a little far away the bonfire.

“Unnie~~~~”… the sound is also appear again. But the figure is not approach near the bonfire and still stand in the dark. Ji Hyo is looking carefully to the figure which stands in the dark.

“Juu…Juu Young??...It is Juu Young…Aish~~this girl…startled me”…Ji Hyo now relief and prepare to go down to take Juu Young. But Jong Kook hold her hands and shake his head to her.

“Anni….she is not Juu Young…”… Jong Kook said and block her to go down.

“Wae?? she is Juu Young…I’m sure”… Ji Hyo struggle her hand to lose from his holding.

“Believe me Ji Hyo Ssi… How can Juu Young arrive here??...Yong Hwa also signal us with shooting... they already take back Juu Young to the Floral Breeze…”… he explain Ji Hyo but she still look him unbelievable eyes.

“Believe me…this is not Juu Young and also not a human”….

“How can be!!!!…My eyes is still good and my brain is still well…this is human I sure…how can we neglect a human in this dark jungle…you’re so heartless Jong Kook Ssi” ….Ji Hyo shout him angrily and struggle to go down.

“Unnie~~~Please come down and take me…Unnie~~~”…. The sound from the dark is also calling non-stop to Ji Hyo. But the sound is so drying and cold likewise the weather.

“Ji Hyo Ssi…Listen to me…Do you want to die”…. Jong Kook shout back while hold tightly to struggling woman.

“So…you let this gril to die… I sure

she is Juu Young…please release me…I need to take her”…Ji Hyo pleading again.

“Unnie~~~~I’m afraid…Unnie~~~”….the sound is appear again. But the figure is not approach near the fire and still stand in the dark.

“Release me!!! Don’t you hear she afraid?? Release me”…. Ji Hyo is use all of her strength in struggle. Jong Kook have no ways and he worry both of them will be falling from the lookout for struggling.. Therefore, he take out his pistol gun and shoot into the dark or to the owner of voice.

DINE!!!!!!!!!

Andwae!!!!”…. the shooting of gun and the shouting of Ji Hyo is echo the whole jungle.

“You are bastard!!!!!! SLAPPP!!!!!”…. he received the pain on his cheek from Ji Hyo. And Ji Hyo push his chest and try to release from his hold.

“Ji Hyo Ssi…Don’t go down…there so dangerous”… he pleading and hug her waist tightly for afraid she get free from his hand. Another person is try to free and another person is try to catch on the Lookout. They are snarling on the tree. He get the beats from Ji Hyo non-stop. But he don’t care, if he lose his tight, she will be free and she try to get run away. The jungle is so dangerous for a lady.

Now, he can’t bear her struggling. Therefore, he push her body to the floor and press with his body on her. And he hold both of her hands on her head. Now, Ji Hyo is completely reach under his body and she have no energy to struggle. But she still glare him with angry eyes.

“Ji Hyo Ssi…Please listen my words with calming… I have no reason to kill Juu Young…I swear the things you see as Juu Young isn’t real Juu Young….that is only artifice of jungle…If you don’t believe me, you can look the things which I shot at morning…Now…please wait till the morning…Please”… he beg her with serious tones and while their faces are only far an inch. For his words, Ji Hyo is become a little calm now.

But when both of them calmed, they become aware that they are lay with snarling each other. Every parts of their bodies are press each other.

“Jong…Jong Kook Ssi…you can release me now…” …Ji Hyo warning with covering her nervous by avoiding his eyes.

“If I release you….How will I do if you escape again??”… he ask softly and he closed his face near her. Ji Hyo look her eyes beside for afraid to met their eyes.

“I promised…I’m not…ok??...release me”… Ji Hyo said and he can feel her heartbeat from his chest.

“ahmm….so before release you…let we continue our conversation at the noon”… he with naughty tone.

“Wae…wae…what conversation??? I don’t know anything”…. Ji Hyo refuse shockingly.

He close his face more near to her and

“About my confession… can you receive my feeling?”….he ask softly while looking her deeply.

“Jong Kook Ssi… How many times I tell you that I can’t love you???”….Ji Hyo said with still avoiding his eyes.

“Shiro!!!! If you refuse my confession, I can’t assure what I will do to you the next second”… he threat Ji Hyo that make her more shocked.

“Jong Kook Ssi… Are you threating me???”… she said angrily.

“Yess…”… he accept it. Ji Hyo doesn’t say anything and give the sight glance him.

Jong Kook lean on her shoulder and

“Ji Hyo Ssi…I’m not ready to bear if you reject my feeling…therefore, please think again and don’t refuse me immediately…please”…. He beg softly. Ji Hyo quickly keeps back her tears which suddenly form in her eyes when she heard his words. Ji Hyo can’t reply nothing to him for she have no words for him. The fate for her is never let her to happy with love. Although she want to accept like a crazy to Jong Kook’s heart, the fates are blocking her…blocking her not to reach near his heart. Ji Hyo close her eyes slowly not to let out the tears from her eyes. Jong Kook also didn’t mover from upon her and stay with positions for he passion her sweet aroma.

With that position, they are stay without moving and telling nothing till sleep.

At the next morning,

Ji Hyo first wake up and she found the din of sunshine cover the sky. But the environment is still a little dark because of the trees. When she awake, she found herself in Jong Kook’s embrace and that make her heartbeat skip the beats. She immediately sit with blushing while think she was sleep with him the whole night.

“Jong Kook Ssi…Jong Kook Ssi…wake up”… she wake Jong Kook. After five or six shaking non-stop him, Jong Kook wake up now.

“Let’s Watch down the things which you shoot at night”… Ji Hyo said and her heart is beating for afraid that thing is will be real Juu Young. If real Juu Young, she will not forgive Jong Kook till she die.

Therefore, both of them come down from the tree and approach near the figure which lay on the ground. When they reach near, they don’t see clearly for the dark. Jong Kook take out the candle from the bag and light up. The environment is light till enough clearly see each other face.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!”…. Ji Hyo shout shockingly and hug Jong Kook for afraid the scene which she saw.

 

///////////////////

 

(Hey dears...I make the long chapter for feel bad the previous short chapter at yesterday..... Please enjoy to the new.... And I want to tell something that the about which happen in the jungle isn't just only fictional... I write that base on my knowledge which I get from my uncle who served as froster...Therefore, you can believe this mystery things doubtlessly... And pls look forward what is the owner of the voice....hee... thanks for your reading and I request you pls don't mind if I can't update tommorrow because I sink into my works now...thanks you again :)... Love ya all ...)