"Chapter - V"

"Floral Breeze"

Noona…Noona!!!!!”…the loud calling with appeard the along corridor from Jung Yong Hwa is disturb them. Jong Kook is enough to see the shining in her blank eyes when she heard the calling from Yong Hwa. She immediately look to Yong Hwa and she even smile brightly him.

“Noona….Are you busy???”… he ask with come close them. He hate the sight of Yong Hwa and his beautiful lady‘s close between them. As a honest, he have no chance to jealous them because he and JiHyo are nothing….he is only the new lord of this house and she is the most trustworthy person in this house….he can swear Madam Go was also will be depended only to her…and they are nothing more than. Eventhough he is jealous and suffer for her,,,, she is only treat him with the respect like the lord of the house and nothing more. But he can’t bear she is close with other. Therefore, he glare Yong Hwa like the eyes of soldier look his enemy.

“Anni…now I’m already finsh…Wae???”… Ji Hyo ask with begging eyes…begging to take out from that place. Yong Hwa also look her ‘I know’ expression and

“If you’re not busy, please accompany with me at orphanage…we’re so busy”… he said while take Ji Hyo hand.

“Arasso… “….JiHyo said while tapping Yong Hwa’s hand which holds hers.

“Jong Kook Ssi…excuse me…we are always busy that time at orphanage”… she request him. But he can’t reply only look their hand of Ji Hyo and Yong Hwa with suffering heart. He was control his mind which want to break their linking hands.

“Jong Kook Ssi???”…JiHyo call him again with looking him concerning eyes. But he didn’t reply nothing and till glare their hands.

“Jong Kook Ssi…Can I go…..”

Anni”… before she end her words, he cut her with his deny. For his answer, Yong Hwa and Ji Hyo look him with surprised eyes.

“Nehh????”…JiHyo even ask again for she unbelieves his answer.

“Anni… I have something to buy in downtown…therefore, I want you too accompany with me”… he said icily and look Yong Hwa. He and Yong Hwa’s eyes are meet in the air strongly. Both of two are glaring each other with explosive eyes which more than 1000 voltages.

“I’m sorry Yong Hwa Ssi… I hope you can handle this busy time…and I need Ji Hyo more than you...I owe you”…he said and intentionally grip Ji Hyo hand which hold with Yong Hwa.

“Jong Kook Ssi...”…Ji Hyo only can mutter his name for she shock what happening in front of her eyes. Jong Kook drag Ji Hyo and walking along the corridor without looking back. He even met with EunHye on the way while looking their scene with folding her arms. The ironic on her face is so obvious but he also ignore everything…Yong Hwa who left with shock action, EunHye who look them with ironic eyes, and Ji Hyo who following unbalance for his pulling…he ignore all and walking quickly along the corridor while pulling harshly Ji Hyo.

///////////

He loose his hand while he arrive the outside of the house. At that time, he feel his anger is a bit lose. Therefore, he look back Ji Hyo and he so blench for Ji Hyo is crying while holding her wrist.

“What…What happen Ji Hyo Ssi”….he ask hesitantly for afraid Ji Hyo is cry for she don’t like his taking from Yong Hwa. She didn’t reply and only sobbing while holding her wrist. At that time, he was so late to regret when he remembered that Ji Hyo get injury at her wrist because of him. “Damn it Kim Jong Kook!!!” he even want to punch himself for his manner.

“Miahne…miahne…Ji Hyo Ssi…I have no words to apologize you”… he apologize with his low point. He even want to kill himself now…what a rude manner to soft girl. Ji Hyo wipe her tears and now looking him with sobbing. In her eyes, he didn’t see the angry to him and he only see the begging which is tell him please don’t make her pain. That eyes make him to heart broken.

"Ji Hyo Ssi...Please blame me"... Jong Kook beg her. And he was ready for any punishment from his beautiful lady.

"I’m ok Jong Kook Ssi…”… her answer make him to mute. Like wise he will be call human?? He can call himself is human??... He have no words for her who still can big-hearted to him. He even shock for her forgiveness to him. But he know that is the lessons from her life. As a life of orphan like her, they have no chance to self-indulgent. They lived narrowly in their life with the mind of an orphan. Look like his beautiful lady is lived in her life that ever give up to other. The other girl who her place is will be certainly angry him for his act. But now Ji Hyo… the sense of will be give up to other is imprint in her brain like a birthmark. That make him more guilty to her. He softly pull her in his embrace for afraid she will be see the tear which form in his eyes.

“Don’t be kind to me Ji Hyo Ssi…you can openly said me if you are not ok...please angry me Ji Hyo Ssi…please”… he said while controlling his tear. Actually he is not the person who easy to cry. He was cry twice in his the whole of life when his father and mother dead. Now, the love is make him to easy teary.

“I’m not pretend Jong Kook Ssi… It is really ok…only a little pain…but I believe you will be send me to the clinic…right!!!”… her soft comfort make him to decrease his upset. She is that kind of girl… who never tired to comfort the other feeling even if she is not ok.

“You are rarest lady…”… he said and lose his embrace to her. He see Ji Hyo is blushing for his comment and bow her head.

“As you believe me, I would like to send you to clinic…can I???” he ask politely ask and give his hand to her while a little droop his knee as pay respect to the princess. Of course…she is my princess…you can believe doubtlessly. Ji Hyo is giggle cutely for enjoy his acting.

“Yes…that’s my pleasure”… she reply sweetly and put her hand on his. And after, they both depart to the paddock to take the coach.

 

//////////////

 

Now they are in the coach and going to the downtown only two. This is the second time he was traversing this road. The first time when he traverse, he was only enjoy the views of the town with admiration. But now, he was acting he is enjoying the outside, the reality is he is stealing the glance to his beautiful lady. The awkward silent is fully take up in the coach. As usual, his beautiful lady is always talking and explaining the about what he should know or what he don’t know. But now she also make silent and so, that make him more awkward to start their conversation. The last, he can’t bear the silent between them. Therefore, he decided to start their conversation from him. He breathe the air fully his lungs and look back to Ji Hyo.

“Ji Hyo Ssi…”… he softly call and for that, his beautiful lady who looking outside is turn to him.

“Neh…Jong Kook Ssi”……she reply and wait his next words while looking him with the most precious eyes. He is blank a moment for he didn’t know what about he told…Damn it…Kim Jong Kook….you need to think first topic before you start calling…Are you pabo?? …he scold himself in his mind and outside, he is looking Ji Hyo with blanking.

“Wae??? Am I face dirty???”… she ask uneasy tone as her hand is wipe her beauty face.

“Anni… your face isn’t dirty”… he reply and after, he bite his under lips for shame his acting. How stupid………..

“Ahh~~~” JiHyo is relief for her face is clean but she still look Jong Kook who act strange.

“Do you have fever Jong Kook Ssi???you’re face is red”… she ask as her soft hand is touch his forehead. Suddenly, he felt the warmth under the December’s coldness….so warm…

“Anni…Ji Hyo Ssi…I'm ok...and Can I ask you something??”…he said softly as he take her hand on his forehead and place on her thigh after squeeze softly one time.

“Of course Jong Kook Ssi..”

“Do you have boyfriend???”….he ask directly…ofcourse he should ask…that is a question which he really want to know nearly die.

“Neh~~~”…. But Ji Hyo ask blankly him with blank eyes and that make him more blush for his question.

“I….I….mean do you have boyfriend??....I…I…aware… you and Yong Hwa are so close”…. He ask hesitantly but he try to end the question.

“Yong Hwa and me???”… Ji Hyo mutter about his question and take a moment to understand what he mean. Jong Kook still silently wait her answer which will be utter from her thin lips.

“Ahh~~~”….Look like now JiHyo is understand his question and for that, he even nod happily for happy her understanding…and he don’t need to ask again this question right.

“Me and Yong Hwa is only brother and sister… I’m the one who take care since he was young…therefore, he take care me as an older sister”….her answer make him so comfortable. He even felt something drop which block on his breath path and now he can breathe freely.

“Ahh~~~I know”… he said this words with the wide smile which link till his ears.

“So….it’s mean you don’t have boyfriend”… Jong Kook confirm again. As you know that, he can’t miss with her now.

“Nehh…I enjoy to live alone”… Ji Hyo reply while staring the outside. He think that she is look like him…enjoy to live alone…but now him is enjoy to live with her…the whole life…and Don’t you want to live like me...Ji Hyo Ssi??”…he ask in his mind but outside, he only gaze her beautiful face which stare outside. At that time, he get another topic to have conversation with her.

“Aww…Ji Hyo Ssi…”…. He call again and Ji Hyo look back him again.

“I want to ask about Madam Go”…. For his question Ji Hyo even re sit her position as spin to him and sit face to face.

“Neh… What about do you want to know??” ….she ask with ready position for his question.

“All…. As much as you know”… he reply. Ji Hyo nod her head and said while looking him deeply. He liked her talking style that always deeply looks to other eyes.

“Her name is Madam Go Dong Wan and also the richest and most charismatic woman in this town… She was possessed many factories…e.g. Wine factory, Lea factory, ahh…I will be give the documents of her factories tomorrow…” ….she even cut her explanation for she remember that. He only listen still while fold his arms and he nod when she talk about that.

"She is also the mistress of Floral Breeze and she adopted your father as offical heir..."

“She have the full of volunteer mind and she opened the orphanage and thirty orphans have at this orphanage… that’s all…so simple right”….she finish her explain after a moment think about.

“Imm…Wasn’t she marry??”

“She was marry but her husband was died in an acciedent and her son was alos lose since before adopted your father…But we heard her son was dead for got the shock when injecting the drugs... he was junkies and Madam so hate her son”…..Jong Kook nod his head for he know all about the Madam Go which he doesn't know.

“Thanks Ji Hyo Ssi”………At that time, the coach is stop. And, the person who drive the coach is open the door for them.

“We arrived… Master and Maiden Song”… the coach mean said politely them. So, both of them come out from the coach and go into the market.

///////////////

 

(Hey.....this is the last update for this week because I have four days trip at today evening...therefore, I only can be update next week... Thanks a lot for your reading and interesting to my story. )