" Chapter - XVIII"

"Floral Breeze"

 

Jae Suk, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo are sitting at the balcony with chat.

“I’ll be take the coffee and cake to eat in chatting…wait”… Ji Hyo said and left from their place to the kitchen. After Ji Hyo left,

“Jong Kook ah…Gomawo…for loving Uri Ji Hyo”… Jae Suk said while tapping his shoulder.

“No need to thank Ajusshi…I loved her with all of my life”… he reply with soft smile. Jae Suk nod his head while smile widely.

“By the way… I want to know about our father’s life at Floral Breeze… Can you tell??”… he request.

“Ahh… We are friends. Me, Kook Jong and Ye Jin…we’re best friends since childhood”…

“What?? Park Ye Jin is Appa’s friend??”  ...Jong Kook thought.

“Kook Jong is always protect us when Maiden Go’s son bully us…you know…he also like you as full of muscle…haha”…Jae Suk said and laugh for amuse his comment. At that time, Ji Hyo also arrived back and accompany with them.

“But…we're broken after Kook Jong elope Seung Im”…Jae Suk tell.

“I want to know about Ye Jin too…”… he said directly. That make Jae Suk and Ji Hyo look him with puzzle eyes and

“Wae Oppa?? Why are you want to know about her??”… she ask but her voice a bit shake.

“Nothing…I’m only wanted to know about the persons from Floral Breeze”… he reply without serious action. Jae Suk and Ji Hyo looking each other and their eyes have something which only they can understand. But their looking is like Jae Suk ask her permit.

But Ji Hyo immediately move her eyes when she aware that Jong Kook observing them. Jae Suk also move his eyes to him and

“Ah~~Ye Jin…she is really cheerful girl who always wore smile… And also my little sister who I love likes my biological sister…” …during he telling, his eyes are teary. Jong Kook glance Ji Hyo but she turn her face to the other side. Therefore, he didn’t know the expression of her face.

“Since we were young, we are help each other, kind each other and love each other… Ye Jin really attached Kook Jong more than me… When Kook Jong eloped Seung Im, she really crying every day….but suddenly, she was disappeared and I’m aslo not at Floral Breeze at that time”… he said and wipe his tear which can’t control anymore.

“Where are you at that time??”…he make question. Jae Suk look him annoyingly for his ask.

“At that time, I reached to the factory about three months for Maiden Go’s demand”…Jong Kook aware Jae Suk’s answer is a little tense now. Therefore, he change his expression immediately with not serious face and he stretched his body as yawning.

“Huhh…I’m sleep…even though I interest about Floral Breeze, my eyes don’t allow my wish…haha”… he lose the tense between them with that way and

“Thanks Ajusshi…I have good chat with you…Good night”… he greet. Jae Suk also greet back him and they left together to their room because Ji Hyo placed Jae Suk to rest at her room.

When they reached into their room, Ji Hyo only make silent even though she make her duty as usual. She take his fur pajama from wardrobe and placed in front of him. And she put the fire in the fireplace without chatting with him as usual.

Jong Kook know something wrong with his wife. Therefore, he change his pajama in rush and go near to his wife as hug back from behind. He inhale the scent of his wife joyfully and

“Yeobo…Are you angry me???”…he ask softly. But Ji Hyo didn’t even look him and

“Anni” answer coldly.

“Yeobo…your Anni is even mix with angry”… he said with teasing voice.

Ji Hyo sigh heavily and look him now. And she look his eyes directly and

“Anni…I’m not angry Oppa…I’m just a little dizzy”… she said. Jong Kook’s hand automatically reached her forehead and his eyes is wide for worry.

“Waeyo Yeobo…Are you ill???”… he ask with concern. For his worry, Ji Hyo smile softly and

“Anni…only dizzy…Kwechana Oppa, I’ll be better after sleep”

“So…I told you not to make the work which tired. All day, you are working like an ant without resting a moment”… he scold softly to his wife.

“I worked them since I young…these are not tired for me Oppa” …Ji Hyo still stubborn.

“Shiro… You’re now become Kim Jong Kook’s wife also the mistress of Floral Breeze… You can rest now Ji Hyo ah”…he rubbing her cheek softly by making sour face.

“Aigoo…don’t make that kind of face Oppa… I’ll listen your words…ok??”… Ji Hyo lean his warm chest and told. Her words success to appear the satisfy smile on his face and

“That my clever wife”… he said happily and kiss her hairline. Ji Hyo rub his chest slowly and

“I always feel safe when I reach in your embrace Oppa”

“Therefore, you always push me before huh??”…Jong Kook crook. Ji Hyo softly laugh for his childish and

“I also have my reason Oppa…I’m afraid my dong sangs think I try to marry with you for money”

“Even if you marry for money, I will accept happily Yeobo…because just only possessing you is my pleasure… the reason of you marry me is not important more than that”… he said his real feeling. Ji Hyo look up his face and cup with her palm. Her beautiful eyes is shining with tear and

“You’re the first happy which I possess…You’re the most precious one which I possess Oppa… I have no reason marry you except I love you more than my life Oppa…believe me”… she said the words from her heart sincerely. Jong Kook feel touch for his wife’s confession and he can’t nothing now except hug tightly her in his embrace. He hug even the light can’t penetrate between them and kissed her head admirably.

“Me too Yeobo… You are the first and the last woman which I loved and admired more than me… You’re the reason which I cry the first time in my life… You’re the reason which I’m break down the first time in my life…you’re the first thing which I want to possess all of my life Ji Hyo ah… You are all of my first Yeobo… ‘Song Ji Hyo’…that name is printed in my heart till I die Ji Hyo ah… I’m sure even I die, my heart is will be beat when heard your name Ji Hyo ah… How many reasons prevent me not to love you, I will love you with only a reason that I can’t live without you Ji Hyo ah…My love, My yeobo, My wife…Sarang hae…. With all of my heart”… he said with holding his tear. But Ji Hyo is completely cry in his embrace now and hug his waist tightly.

“Me…me too Op..pa… I can’t live without..you…Please don’t left me Oppa…never never left me Oppaaa”…she said in her sobbing.

“Of course Yeobo… How can I live without my soul?? You’re my soul Ji Hyo ah… I was never leave you alone…never” he rubbing his crying baby’s back. A moment later, she became normal and stop her sobbing.

Jong Kook depart their body and slowly wipe her tear from her face as looking full of admire. And he kiss both of her wet eyes softly.

“Such a crying baby… You told that you’re dizzy…now more dizzy because of crying hardly…Ottoke”

“Kwechana Oppa…I’m ok”… she reply by wearing a soft smile. Jong Kook kiss her lips admirely and lift her with bridal style by placed onto their bed.

And he kissed her lips deeply and

“Sarang hae Yeobo”

“Sarang hae Oppa”

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Yong Hwa wake up for loud knocking on the door. He try his body to get up from the bed and opened the door. But his sleepy eyes is wide when he see Eun Hye stand in front of the door. Eun Hye didn't look his face and

“Unnie call you to have breakfast with Ajusshi”… she said urgently and try to left from that place. But she can’t because Yong Hwa pull her wrist.

“Eun Hye ah…” he called. But She pull her hand and

“Stop your words now if you manage to tell about the last night”… she said and try to leave.

“But you avoid me now Eun Hye ah…I don’t like this situation… We don’t need to stay like that…we’re dong sangs”… Actually, he try to lose their tense between them. But he didn’t aware his words ‘we’re dong sangs’ is make Eun Hye hurt. She slowly turn back him with teary eyes and

“We’re dong sangs??... nehhh right….you right…we’re dong sangs…but only me…”…she can’t continue her words for the tear are falling nonstop.

“Keure… I’m wrong Yong Hwa ah… I’ll leave first and met at dining room”… she said and run from that place without give the chance to Yong Hwa to talk. He now aware that his words are mistake. He only left with looking Eun Hye back with sad eyes.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

When the dining room is became full complement, Ji Hyo and Eun Hye placed the many plates on the table. All men are amazing by looking the meals. There are contain Miyukgook (Seaweed soup) and also contain rice cakes.

“ Woahh…what kind of breakfast??”… Yoo Jae Suk exclaim. Ji Hyo placed the seaweed soup bowl in front of him and smiled brightly.

“Happy Birthday AJusshi”… Jae Suk surprised a moment. And his face is slowly bright when he know that kids are prepare birthday dinner for him.

“Yah…this kids…make me touch”… he complain happily. Eun Hye hug his shoulder from behind and

“Happy Birthday too Ajusshi”… Jae Suk tap her hands and says thank with widely smile.

At that time, Jong Kook stare Ji Hyo with meaningful eyes which Ji Hyo only understand. His beloved wife is avoid his eyes and pretend she knows nothing. Of course, Jong Kook stare because the promised which his wife give him that didn’t do the tried works is just says the last night. Now, she wake up early and prepared this. What kind of stubborn woman.

“Ajusshi… Can’t you stay with us??” …Eun Hye request Jae Suk pitifully.

“Neh Ajusshi…Please stay with us …nehh” Ji Hyo also accompany too. The onld man have the difficult time with two ladies. Jong Kook even felt jealous for the women are only want to Jae Suk now.

“Ji Hyo ah…Eun Hye ah… don’t make me difficult” …Jae Suk grumble. At that time, Ji Hyo look Jong Kook and ask with eyes for help. Jong Kook sigh for that his woman can only remember his exist when she need help.

“Neh…Ajusshi…Please stay with us…now our house need the guardian and I need someone too who can consult with me…I also want to request to live Ajusshi”… he help his wife. He found his wife happy face when he accompany with them. The voice of Jae Suk’s sighing is more louder and sometime he scratch his head for fog. The other persons are look his face with hoping.

“Hmmm…Keure… As you wish”… Jae Suk said heavily.

“Yayyyyy”… the two women shout happily. Ji Hyo run to her husband and hug his neck for thanks. Jong Kook nothing response except glared. But his glared also lose when his wife kiss his cheek. Jong Kook sigh and he understand that he can’t resist only a person in this world is his wife, Song Ji Hyo.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

It’s been two weeks Jae Suk staying at ‘Floral Breeze’. Everything is going smoothly and Jong Kook even forget about the history of ‘Floral Breeze’ by in his head only have about his wife. Jae Suk arrive to “Floral Breeze” is helpful for him because Jae Suk well know about his factory and help him.

Now also he and Jae Suk discuss about the factory at living room. At that time Ji Hyo arrived near them by holding a tray of tea and cakes.

“Gomawo Ji Hyo ah”

“Gomawo Yeobo”…both men thanks to caring lady. Ji Hyo settled the cups on the table and sit beside Jong Kook. Jong Kook hug his wife waist and take a sip of tea.

“What are you discussing Oppa??”…Ji Hyo ask while leaning Jong Kook chest.

“About factory”… he reply and take a piece of cake to put in . But Ji Hyo push his cake and suddenly run to the toilet.

“Wae??wae?? Ji Hyo ah”… Jong Kook and Jae Suk follow her. Ji Hyo run to the toilet and crush with Eun Hye who come out from the toilet. Eun Hye follow Ji Hyo after closed the toilet door and she found that Ji Hyo vomit.

“Ohh…Unnie”… Eun Hye help Ji Hyo by pushing her back.

“Wae Ji Hyo ah??? Are you get sick??” … Jong Kook ask worriedly from beside.

Ji Hyo nothing reply and only vomit the air. Eun Hye sit beside her and push her back. Suddenly some of the idea pop out in her brain and she asked Ji Hyo.

“Wait!!! Unnie do you remember your last period date??” Eun Hye ask. Ji Hyo think a moment and

“I think before I married” ....she answer hesitantly during thinking.

“Yahh…Unnie… Are you pregnant??”…Eun Hye ask. Ji Hyo suddenly excited and her hands are automatically hold her belly.

“Ji Hyo ah…Kwechana???”… Jong Kook ask from outside again.

“ I don’t know Eun Hye ah…how do you think??”…she ask.

“Yahh…Unnie…Don’t you know how do you feel?? Look your hairs are dry and now you’re vomit….I think you’re pregnant”… Ji Hyo feel blessed for Eun Hye words.

“Yeobo??? Are you still vomiting???”… the namja from outside disturb them again. Therefore, Ji Hyo come out from the toilet and found her husband’s worry face.

“Yeobo…”… he call and hold her body.

“Ji Hyo ah…Kwechana??? What happen to you??”…Jae Suk ask. Ji Hyo shy how to reply them because she also think that she is pregnant. Look like Eun Hye aware her shy, therefore she answer behalf of her.

“We think Unnie is pregnant”

“Mwoo!!!!!!!” the two men shout and Jong Kook even jump. Ji Hyo hide her face shyly. Jong Kook hug side his wife and

“Jinja??...Yeobo…Really???”… he can’t believe until now. Ji Hyo bow her head shyly and

“We’re not confirm yet…but I think may be pregnant”… she said in blush. But Jong Kook suddenly lift her in bridal style and wave in the air.

“Ohh…Oppa”

“Gomawo Yeobo…really Gomawo…I happy now…that is the fabulous present for me…Gomawo…Sarang hae”… Jong Kook said in tear and kiss his wife lovely. At that time he really forget about Jae Suk and Eun Hye. Jae Suk quickly covered Eun Hye eyes and

“Yahh!!!! That kids...Be aware the environment and Eun Hye still single now…Ada!!!!!!!!!” …Jae Suk burst out and scold.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(Hey...I have no words except Sorry for my late update :( ...I'm sorry again for my low and bore story *bow*)