" Chapter - XV"

"Floral Breeze"

Warning: In this chapter have scence... hehe...be aware naw^^

Yong Hwa lead his legs to the stair afther closing the door.

“You’re too much Yong Hwa ah…”… a sound appeared from the corner. That is Eun Hye and she was reached there during they bickering. Yong Hwa only glance her and continue his walk without reply anything. But Eun Hye block him and

“You need to apologize to Unnie…”… Eun Hye said seriously while fole her arm.

“Wae??? I didn’t do anything wrong…”… Yong Hwa said and move Eun Hye from his front.

“You’re the man who ingratitude!!!”… Eun Hye said and leave in front of him first.

“Hmmm…”….Yong Hwa sigh heavily and leave that place. For love, he haven't unfair. He think that his decision is right. He didn't think anymore and he need only waiting Nuna's reply.

At that time…. In Ji Hyo’s room,

The things are scattered on the floor. Ji Hyo sit at the corner and cry heavily. She was try the whole of her life to forget this terrible moment as much as she can. If she have the chance to delete her memory, she want to delete this moment from her head. She hate herself for she was a murder. She hate herself for she was never possessed the happy in her life. Now…Yong Hwa warning about of her life. He make her to remember this terrible truth. She doesn't want to blame Yong Hwa now. She didn't want to live in this past no more. She didn't want to live in this terrible truth. Now…she have no ways…absolutely no ways. But...At least, she want to happy. She want to suffer what is the happy.

Ji Hyo run out from her room as a fool and rush to Jong Kook room. But before she knock, she met with Jong Kook who open the door first.

“Ohh …Ji Hyo Ssi…”… Jong Kook a little worry for Ji Hyo is so messy. Her face is so wet with tear and her hair are so messy.

“Kwechana…Whats wrong to you??”…he ask worriedly and touch her forehead. But Ji Hyo reply nothing except kissed his lips harshly. Jong Kook surprises a moment for her suddenly kiss. But after that moment, he enjoy her kiss and kiss back her passionately. During their kissing, they are reached into his room…but Ji Hyo didn’t forget to close the door.

They lean to the wall and kissed each other hungrily. Ji Hyo link her hand on his neck and tiptoe her foot to easy their kiss. Jong Kook hug her waist tightly and deep their kiss more and more. They are feel some strange feeling are hopping in their bodies. They kissed each other like the wild hungry animals who grab their food…so hush…but still desire more.

Jong Kook pick Ji Hyo to upper and her legs are automatically link at his waist. Therefore, her white pajama is reach at the middle of her thigh and her long white legs are appeared under her dress. Jong Kook move his lips to her neck and kissed harshly as his one hand rub along her thigh. Ji Hyo moan ily while he kiss her neck. He make many red marks on her neck and Ji Hyo moan non-stop. That make him more hard and he move her to the bed for he can’t control anymore.

Jong Kook slowly place Ji Hyo onto his bed but still kiss her neck wildly. And his hand are rubbing the whole of her body. Ji Hyo moan loudly when he squeeze her . Jong Kook feel hard the whole of his body and that so difficult to control. Jong Kook take off his shirt and Ji Hyo’s pajama as throw beside of the bed impatiently. And Jong Kook kiss the whole her body with his lips.

“Jong…Jong Kook Ssi”… Ji Hyo mutter his name in her moan. That so y for him. Jong Kook her breats the whole of his mouth as play her with his tongue and the other is get messaged by his hand.

“Ahh~~~~Jong Kook ssi”… Ji Hyo moan loudly without can’t control the pleasure. Jong Kook move his lips below of her body. Jong Kook lift her legs and pull beside. And he harshly kissed her lady part.

“Arghh…..”… Ji Hyo shout for pleasure and she pull his body to upper and kiss his lip passionately. She take off Jong Kook’s pant during their kissing. When Jong Kook free, his hard member is automatically place at her enter. Ji Hyo place at her entrance and

“Jong Kook Ssi…Please make me your women…”…she said with breathless voice.

“Are you sure??...”…ask Jong Kook. Ji Hyo reply with a nod.

“And so…please tell me ‘I Love you’…”… Jong Kook said softly while looking her with full of desire. Ji Hyo look deeply to his eyes.

“I Love you so much…Jong Kook Ssi”… she said with  a tear drop from her precious eyes. Jong Kook wipe her tear with his lipas and

“I Love  you too…Ji Hyo ah…Love you so much”… he said breathlessly near her ears. And Jong kook lift her legs with his hands and placed to her entrance.

“Yeobo… please endure…that will be a little pain…ok??”… Ji Hyo smile shyly when Jong Kook call her Yeobo.

“nehh…”… she reply softly and not soon she suffer the ing pain in her part.

As like that they become the one…one soul… one body. They are desired each other. They are love each other. Therefore, their love making is perfect for each other. They love each other till they lack of energy. They don’t know how long they loved… How many time they have… How much they pleasure…. They only know they love each other and they fulfill the other desire. But the one thing Jong Kook didn’t aware is the tear in their love making. Ji Hyo nonstop falling her tears in their loving each other… if he was aware, he can know the pain of his woman who he love most… he can know how much his woman pain in her heart.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Now, they are struggling on the bed. The room is even dark and the cold is positioned the whole room. But they have no energy to light the fire. Therefore, they only live with embracing each other under their thick blanket. Jong kook tight his embrace to Ji Hyo and inhale her neck with full of admire. The one thing doesn’t lose in his face is the wide smile. He even didn’t know how much he happy now.

“Yeobo…Let’s marry”… Jong Kook said seriously. Ji Hyo face is suddenly covered with sad and

“Do you love me??”… she ask while looking his eyes.

“Of course… only god can know how much I love you”… Jong Kook words are really reached into her heart. She cup his face and peck a kiss on his lip.

“Gomawo…Jong Kook Ssi”… she thank.

“I’m not Jong Kook Ssi”… Jong Kook complain with pouting.

“nehh???and so who are you??”… Ji Hyo ask with blank.

“I’m your Yeobo…pls call me yeobo or Oppa... now we are already become a husband and wife…therefore you deserve to call me ‘yeobo’…”… Jong Kook said while looking his woman lovely. Suddenly the tears are falling from her eyes and she sobbing in his chest. Jong Kook tight his embrace and

“Yeobo… Why are you so sad now??”… ask Jong Kook.

“I’m…I’m so happy Oppa”… Jong Kook smile widely for his woman call him ‘Oppa’.

“Are you so happy now??”

“neh… so much”… Ji Hyo reply in sobbing.

“Is this still pain??”… suddenly he ask naughtily. He naughty for Ji Hyo to lose her sad. As he hope, Ji Hyo slap his chest softly and

“You’re naughty…”…she scold.

“I really worry for you Ji Hyo ah… because I’m a little harsh before…hehe”… Jong Kook still naughty. Ji Hyo hide her face in his chest for embrace.

“haha…don’t be shy yeobo… I’m serious”… Jong Kook tease and pull her onto his body. And they stare each other a long time without talking. Jong Kook touch her eyes…her nose…her lips…her jaw softly with his finger.

“I’m so happy now yeobo… yesterday, I think I lose you…but suddenly I’m possessed you now…you became mine…I can’t describe now how much I’m happy…” …Jong Kook confess softly and peck a kiss on her lip.

Ji Hyo smile softly and sudden attack his neck. She and bite his neck with full of desire. And she kissed his jaw as end at biting his lips.

“Yah!!! Are you Dracula?? Why are you biting me??”… Jong Kook complain for Ji Hyo’s biting on his neck and lip. Ji Hyo smile brightly and

“Because you’re naughty Oppa…” …said Ji Hyo and she lay her head on his chest.

“Oppa…”… she call in low voice.

“Imm…”

“Will you love me the whole life???”… she ask.

“Of course… I have only you who I love with all of my heart…”… he reply while rubbing her softly. His words really can make Ji Hyo to cry. But she hold her tears and

“If…If I disappear from that world, will you still love me??”… Ji Hyo ask while control her shake voice.

“You can’t disappear Yeobo… I’ll never let you go…”

“But we can’t know our future Oppa…”...Ji Hyo complain.

“Even though we can’t know, I protect you and never let you go from beside of me…that I’m swear”…

“I’m happy now Oppa… Please believe me that I’m really love you Oppa…please”… Ji Hyo said in sobbing.

Jong Kook embrace her tightly and kissed her harshly as wipe her tears.

“Why my lady is so sad today??...always cry…”… he said and wipe with his kiss. Ji Hyo nothing reply and kiss him passionately. Their kissed become wild again and now Ji Hyo reach again under him.

“Are you ready???”… Jong Kook ask with seducing tone.

“I’m always ready for you…”… she reply ily and they become one again.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Jong Kook suddenly woke up for thirsty. He slowly rub his eyes and search the water jar on the table of beside his bed. He pour to the cup and drink till he lose his thirsty mind. After drinking, he lay again and try to sleep. But suddenly he aware that Ji Hyo isn’t beside him. Jong Kook move the thick layer of blanket and he see nothing except the stain of blood which is the prove of their love. Jong Kook feel a little shy while looking the blood on his bed and he also feel sorry for he so harsh Ji Hyo at their first love making.

Jong Kook get up from the bed and wear his black silk pajama. At that time he see the dawn light through the window. Jong Kook go to the bathroom and open to search Ji Hyo. But he found no one inside. Therefore, Jong Kook go near his bed again to wear his pant for he want to go Ji Hyo's room. At that time he found a letter on the pillow. Jong Kook take and read after light on the lantern.

Oppa...

               I Love You... Never doubt to my love... Sarange hae and Miahne

                                                                                                                                Your Lovely,

                                                                                                                                 Ji Hyo ...

What is this meaning??? He can't understand why Ji Hyo write letter...but he can sense that is not the good one. He feel that he will be lost Ji Hyo...

Therefore, he rush to Ji Hyo room.

“Yeobo…yeobo…”… he call in painc and knock the door. At that time, he aware Ji Hyo’s room is unlock. So, he open the door and enter her room. Her room also as dark as his room. Therefore, he raise the lantern in front of his face. Now...the room is a little light. Jong Kook search the whole of room. But he didn't even found the shadow of Ji Hyo. Now, he only left the bathroom to search. If he didn't found Ji Hyo at the bathroom, he don't know what will he do. He don't want to believe Ji Hyo is run away from beside him. Jong Kook control his shaken hand and open the bathroom. In his mind, he also pray non-stop.

Now...he saw his woman. But the scence which he saw is make his Jaw drop. The woman who he admire most is lay on the floor unconciously and the floor is change to the red color because of her blood.

“Ji Hyo….Ji Hyo…Ji Hyo ah!!!!!!!!!!”… he shout loudly and run near hear as embrace her pale body in his ches. He clearly see the cut on her wirst and the whole of her body as white as her white pajama.

“JI HYO AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”…her name is echo the whole of  "Floral Breeze".

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

( Sorry...I make you Ji Hyo so bloody in this chapter...forgive me Ji Hyo's fans... Please enjoy and thanks a lot for your reading...)