" Chapter - XIII"

"Floral Breeze"

“You all…go first…I have something to do and meet back at the coach”… he told to the three persons who reached in front with talking each other. For his shout, the three persons look back him.

“Wae??? If you have to buy something, let’s buy together”… Ji Hyo said. But Yong Hwa is enjoying for he can’t accompany with them.

“He already told he have something to do nuna… Let’s go only us”… Yong Hwa said with pleasing voice. Jong Kook really want to punch his face but he control it.

“Ahh…okay…so…excuse us”… Ji Hyo greet him and follow to her dong sangs. When they disappear from his eyes, he lead his legs to his target. After a moment walking, now he stop his step in front of the store which familiar with him.

“Hi… Ajusshi” … Jong Kook greet to the man who busy with his account book. The man look him beyond over the glass.

“Who???”… and ask with blank.

“It’s me…the one who follow with Maiden Song last week…”… he explain politely. The man think a moment and

“Ahh~~~you…from Floral Breeze”…. The man said as he can call his memory.

“Yes…Ajusshi” …. Jong Kook also relief for the man still remembered him.

“Keure… Which reason make you search to me???”…. the man ask not move from his place. He didn’t give the chair to Jong Kook for sit. Therefore, he still stand in front of counter and look back the man with a smile.

“Yes… you told about the rumors of Floral Breeze at we last time met”… Jong Kook start his conversation. He spot that the man straight his sitting when he told “Floral Breeze”.

“Now…I want to know this rumors”… Jong Kook finish his words. The man take off his glass and place on the counter.

“Do you really want to know about the rumors???”…. the man asked him again. He aware that incline on the man face and he is even a little active when he said he want to know.

“Yes…Ajusshi… Can you???”… he ask with lower voice. The man suddenly stand from the chair and

“Of course… come in”… the old man reply immediately and go into his shop. Jong Kook also follow to the old man closely.

 

//////////////

 

“Ok…the first I want to know what make you to interest this rumor??”… the man out a question to him first.

“Ahh…nothing… I ask you for Ji Hyo didn’t tell this rumors”… he lie for he don’t want to tell about that he met at the “Floral Breeze”.

“Haha…Are you hoping Maiden Song will be tell about the Floral Breeze…haha”… the man laugh meaninglessly. Jong Kook think that the man was even crooked him in his laugh. He a little angry but he can control his angry before burst out.

“Why???”… he asked the shopkeeper man.

“Because Maiden Song is the person of “Floral Breeze”… she never tell about of Floral Breeze till she die…I can swear”… the man said with surely tone. Jong Kook disaffected to the man for his words…but he decided to neglect…now the most important is to know about the rumors of “Floral Breeze”.

“Ok…Let it be…now…can you tell about the rumors”… Jong kook said impatiently. Therefore, the man clear his throat and start his words.

“Floral Breeze is the famous house in our town….”…the old man even explained like a story teller. Jong Kook tolerate his best while listening he talking.

“You already know that Madam Go’s Floral Breeze is the biggest and glorious big house in the town… everybody emulated this house so much…You’re lucky man…really”….the shop man didn’t reach the main point till now… Jong Kook make a heavy sigh to the man aware his disappointing. But the shop man neglect him and continue his words.

“Do you know???.... I always dreaming that one day I will be possessed this kind of house”… the shopkeeper said with airy face. Jong Kook can reply with weak smile….”Patient Kim Jong Kook…patient”… he encourage himself from his mind.

“But even though everybody want to possess this house, they don’t want to approach near that mystery house”… Jong Kook re-sit his position for the shop man reached the main point.

“Why you call ‘Mystery House’???”…. Jong Kook ask for he feel sad his house get that kind of name.

“Because….this house is mystery… even though that house is full of pretty, the people’s life in that house is not pretty…” … the shop man reply his questions with grave tone.

“I think you already know that about the old owners, Madam Go and her husband... they are hate each other… We all know that the old master was dead because of Madam Go…she kill for she hate her husband so much”… Jong Kook was so angry when he heard this about. People are very misunderstanding to Madam Go. He was knew the truth from the coach man. Therefore, he feel pity for Madam Go. But he don’t say nothing to the shop man for he don’t want to bicker with him.

“And…some peoples from that house are still losing until now… We think that peoples also can dead because of Madam Go” …. The shop man added.

“Do you mean to Madam Go’s son???”

“Yes...Kim Soo Ro... he wasn’t run away…he was only losing… If he was run away, he should appear once time after Madam Go dead…but now, he is still losing…that is impossible right…”… the shop man words are also logical. That make him bewildered his believe to Madam Go.

“And…there have another person who was lost at that time…imm...may be about 25 years ago…”… the shop man words make him to curious. He never heard about from the coach man.

“Who???”…. he ask with lower voice and his heart are thumbing.

“Maiden Park… Park Ye Jin”… the shop man also reply with lower voice to him. Jong Kook worked his brain to think this maiden because he was familiar with that name. “Think…think…I know that name…who is she…think”… Suddenly a woman with bright smile was emerge from his brain. “Ahh~~~right… the woman from the photo”… he remembered now. But Ji Hyo said that she was dead.

“Park Ye Jin…You mean Madam Go's confidant...”…. Jong Kook ask with puzzling mind.

“Yes…she also losing until now… We only heard she was followed to Kim So Roo at that time….” The shop man words make him puzzle. He only know that she was dead.

“Can you tell about Maiden Park…”… Jong Kook demand to the shop man. The shop man reply with nodding and

“Her name is Park Ye Jin and she was also a beautiful woman…In this town have no men who didn’t falling onto Maiden Park…she is very popular at that time… When she visited downtown, every men in this town were busy with courtship to her…In that man also include me….”… the shop man said this words with blushing tone. And he rise his glass and continues his talking.

“She was really kindness woman…she always help others and she also get along with ours… When I found her, I never see her face was lose the smile… she was so cute and adorable woman… but one day, we start aware that her face was losing usual smile… When she visit in the market, her face is always depressed and look like she had some troubled…therefore, we asked her to tell the problem…but she always reply ‘It’s all ok’ when we asked….And after a month, we didn’t see her till about two months… she was lost and never appear since that time…. Therefore, we went to ‘Floral Breeze’ and ask about her…At that time, we got the only answer that is she was run away from “Floral Breeze” and follow to Kim Soo Ro…but we didn’t believe that because we never heard Madam Park had love affair with Kim So Roo….Event thought, we didn’t believe, she was still losing until now”…. the shop man break his talking and drink the water for he exhausted as telling a long conversation.

Jong Kook now more dizzy. He ask about the rumors is only want to get the answer for his suspect. But now he didn’t even understand nothing and added about Park Ye Jin in his brain. Now, he nearly to crazy. The shop man aware his confusing because

“You’re confused now right!!!.... we also didn’t know what really happen in “Floral Breeze”…but I can inform you something”… the shop man words make him encourage.

“Search the person who Yoo Jae Suk”… the shop man whisper him.

“Yoo Jae Suk…who is he??”…Jong Kook ask.

“He was also trustworthy person of Madam Go…but he also leave from “Floral Breeze” suddenly after Maiden Park lost…therefore, I swear he can tell you more about the truth for ‘Floral Breeze’….”… the words of the shop man are echoing his ears. Now,,, he need to search ‘Yoo Jae Suk’…to solve about the “Floral Breeze”.

 

///////////////

 

Today is the Christmas day. The whole country was celebrating the Christmas Party. At the Floral Breeze, all are also celebrating the Christmas party with all of the orphans. Children are so happy in front of the “Santa Clause”. They are waiting the gift which was delivered by ‘Santa Clause’. The children who got the gift, they are go to the tables which have prepared for them and eat their delicious dinner. The whole house is noisy with the children voice.

“Eat more and speak less!!!”… Ji Hyo shout to the children with half scold and half request. The lovely children are enjoying their food which prepared on the table full. The smell of steak, soup and noodle are attracting their stomach more appetite. Their mouth, their hands are busy non-stop. Yong Hwa and Eun Hye have no time to rest for re-fill the empty plates. Jong Kook also busy with delivering the gift to children under ‘Santa Clause’ suit.

“Merry Christmas”… he wished cutely as giving the gift to the child.

“Merry Christmas Santa Clause Ajusshi…” the child wished back and take his gift. And the child kissed his cheek that make his mind to peace.

“And…next one”… he call another one while taking another gift from the bag. A soft and white hand is reach in front of him. He look up and find Ji Hyo stand in front of him with her hand spread as a cute action.

“Ohh…Are you also a child???”… Jong Kook and Ji Hyo reply with cute nodding.

“Santa Clause Ajusshi…please give me the big gift…”… Ji Hyo said with cute voice and that make him to want hug tightly her. If there have no children, he sure he will be embrace her lovely.

“But…that gifts are only for the chidren…not have for Ajumma”… Jong Kook teased back her that make her to pout.

“Mwo???...Ajumma???... Do you call me Ajumma??”… Ji Hyo said angrily.

“haha…I’m telling the truth…”… he said and approach near her as place the flower crown on her head. Ji Hyo stop which prepare to reprove.

“For you…you’re so pretty now…”… he said softly. He didn’t tell nonsensical words. Ji Hyo is indeep beautiful in her red dress today. And now he put the red rose crown on her head and that make her as an angel of Christmas night.  Ji Hyo touch the crown and smile shyly.

“Thank you ‘Santa Clause’ Ajusshi…and Merry Christmas”… Ji Hyo said cutely.

“Merry Christmas Ajumma…and…”… he don’t finish his conversation purposely and give his cheek in front of her face. Ji Hyo a little puzzle and

“What is it for???”… she ask with blank.

“Children are always kissed after they recived the gift…and so you also..”… he said and approach near her face.

“Huhh!!!!... I’m not child Ajusshi”… Ji Hyo said with push his cheek with her finger.

“Aish… so stingy”… Jong Kook said in complain and pout. Ji Hyo chuckle while looking his pouting face. He so happy when he see his beautiful lady laughing like that.

“Nuna…Unnie!!!”…. The tow sabotages are destroy their time.

“Opps…they calling now…bye Ajusshi”… Ji Hyo greet him cutely and run to her dongsangs left him behind.

Jong Kook left with a soft smile while looking his beautiful laday.

After their treat to the children, they are now beside of campfire which is in front of Floral Breeze. Yong Hwa is make the christmas song by blowing harmonica and the chidren are sing the christmas song. Jong Kook, Ji Hyo and Eun Hye are enjoying with clapping. Suddenly Yong Hwa stop his blowing and stand. The children and other are look blanking him for he stop at the middle of the song. Yong Hwa walking near to Ji Hyo and suddenly kneeled down in front of Ji Hyo. And he blow the song "Hearts & Flowers". Everybody is still blank for his acting. When the song finish, Yong Hwa look Ji Hyo face deeply and

"I Love You Nuna...And...Please Marry Me...."

 

//////////////

 

(Hey dears...I want to apologize for I can't update daily since now...but I will be updated if I got the free...thanks a lot for your reading and comments...thanks again...)