"Chapter - XX"

"Floral Breeze"

“Oppa~~”…Ji Hyo whisper him by shaking voice and her face is so nervously way of looking him. Her face is obviously pale like a white under the dim light of candle. He also pain. Get concealing from his the most love person is also hurt him.

“Tell me!”… he yell. His voice is obviously tense. So loud till echoing along the corridor. Also similar the tight roar.

Ji Hyo suddenly kneel in front of him. And she beg by hugging his leg.

“Miane Oppa… Miane. I’m wrong Oppa”… she begs with crying. “Don’t cry. Your crying make my heart bleeding”… he said from his heart but to tell from his mouth, he have no energy and mood now. The real words which come out from his mouth is the hard words like the rock.

“If you think you’re wrong, tell me everything Song ji hyo Ssi”… he said.

“Oppa…don’t call me Song Ji Hyo Ssi. I’m your Yeobo Oppa. Please…please…I begging you Oppa”… Ji Hyo told and praying from the floor as cry hardly. He suddenly suffocated when he see his wife at lowest point. Automatically, his hands are grabbing her shoulder by raising and hug her in his chest.

“Don’t cry”

“Miane Oppa. I was wrong. I never do it again Oppa. Never…please”… she is still begging pitifully.

“Ok ok yeobo…don’t cry again…hmm” …he comfort his wife. Ji Hyo hugged his waist tightly and still sobbing.

“I…I wrong Op…Oppa…Miane”

Jong Kook rub her hair softly and he feel guilty for he was shout his wife without knowing the truth reason. He think that he should listen first her reason. So, He comfort her without talking till she calm. After she calm, she depart and look him with upset eyes.

“Kwechana”… he asks by wipe her tears from her face. She nod and hold his hand by touching her cheek.

“Don’t hate me Oppa”

“I don’t hate you Yeobo. I just angry for you hidden me. Can you tell me now??”…he ask and she nod hesitantly.

And she take the keys from Yong Hwa and unlock the door of the last room. After, she open the door. He look into the room but he can’t see anything for the room is so dark. But he get the smell of medicine is full the whole room.

“What is it?”…he ask. Ji Hyo stare him a moment and enter the room first by holding the lamp. He follow behind her.

“Oh…Gosh”… he really get shock when he found the bed at the corner and an old man is laying on the bed without moving. And he is so slim and pale. His skin is white with rivaling the white blanket which cover his body. Suddenly look him, he was like the skeleton for thinning so much.

He run near the bed and test the man’s blood pressure to know he still alive or not. But he can’t feel his heart beating even though the old man is a little warm. “Is …Is he dead???”

Jong Kook look back his wife and look questioning eyes.

“I…I think so Oppa”…Ji Hyo reply hesitantly. Her eyes is only focusing to the old man without blinking. But he not found the hint of kind in her eyes which looking the way to the old man. Her eyes is even more cold and hate in front of his eyes.

“Yeobo…Yeobo…You are not the one who make this old man to become like that right!” …he ask with grabbing the last hope. But Ji Hyo just look him with silent. This silent is only accepting her doing.

“Why are you so curel??? Are you really Song Ji Hyo???” he ask with shocking. He think half of his blood are drying now.

“Oppa”… Ji Hyo just can call him and cry upset suddenly. He closed his eyes a moment to calm himself. After he ask the question he want to know.

“Who is he???”

“Kim Soo Ro…Madam Go’ son”… Yoo Jae Suk answer instead of Ji Hyo.

“Why??? Why you are put him in this room???”… he ask in shout. But all are bowing their head without reply.

“Yah!!!!!!! I’m asking!!!!!!!” he yell.

“Oppa…because…because of…Madam Go”… Ji Hyo answer hesitantly.

“Wae???”…he ask again.

“We’re just only follow the order of Madam Go” …she reply immediately.

“So,,, tell me the reason. The reason of why hiding the man in this room like cruel persons”… He ask. His question make Ji Hyo look him deeply and coldly.

“Because…..because he deserve it”…when she said, he think the woman who tell this words isn’t Song Ji Hyo. He feel that he talking with another woman. The woman who was so different and opposite with his wife.

“Song Ji Hyo!!!!!!!!!! I ask you to tell the reason!!!!!!” he shout impatiently. When he yell, Ji Hyo shake once like waking up from the dream and look him with nervously.

“I…I can’t…I can’t tell you Oppa”…she said and sudden cry again.

“Yah…Do you still hiding me??”

“Anni…Oppa. I can’t …I just can’t Oppa”

“Song Ji Hyo!”….he shouted with the voice of which he never used to Ji Hyo before. Therefore, Ji Hyo looks him with shocking eyes, more detail, concealing with afraid.

“Please don’t shout me like that Oppa”…Ji Hyo whisper with teary eyes.

“So…Answer me palli!!!!!”… he yell and Ji Hyo is still crying without come out any words. Therefore, he look to the other men and all are stand and silent like the statue. And all are avoid with his eyes obviously. Look like they are testing his patient.

Jong Kook grab Ji Hyo’ shoulder and raise a bit. Therefore, her body is pitifully height up for his power.

“Song Ji Hyo!!!!”

“Oppa…Appo…please, appo…oppa…I’m pain” Ji Hyo is begging for pain while crying heavily.

“Don’t you tell me???” he ask the last time.

“Just kill me Oppa…Just kill me…” Ji Hyo reply stubbornly. He stare his wife eyes. She stare back. He clearly see the stubborn and decision of never telling him is like showing with projector. Now, he know his wife never love him. If she love him, she shouldn’t have the secret between them. Now, he can see her heart with lying him as pretending she love him. Jong Kook look her bitterly and come out from the room angrily.

He was backing his lovely wife. He was backing her crying sound. And…………he was backing all of his love.

“All Are Liarssssss”

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Since that day, he was turn back his alone life as before. His heart is still pain for his wife lying. His mind is get the kill from his anger to his wife. He already move to the another room and didn’t stay together with his wife. And he always avoids her.

He know that they are busy with preparing for funeral of Madam Go’s son. But he ask nothing and act like don’t know nothing. He can’t believe anyone and any words. Because of the words from their mouth is just lie. He already met with this lies words. He believed his wife with all of his life but she is just the lie. Now, he can’t believe the intention of her marrying to him. He can’t know is she having some intrigue. Thinking and thinking, he was afraid to his wife. He suspect of sudden change of her willing to marry him. The first, she was always deny his love but suddenly, she accept and marry with him. Is she having other intention of marrying him?

Every day and every day his heart is heavy with suspect. He always afraid to meet with his wife because only he know how much he loved her and he afraid that he will forgive her everything after meet with her face. He has no confidence concerning with his wife. Therefore, he always stay in the room and thinking about her with hurting heart. Also now, his tear is falling from the corner of eyes during thinking about her.

“Knk…Knk…” the knocking of the door appear at that time. He wipe his tear quickly and pick up of his ear.

“Knk…knk…” knocks again.

“Who??”…he ask from the room.

“Oppa”…Ji Hyo’ voice softly appear from the outside. Therefore, he lay again in the bed for he doesn’t need to open the door.

“Oppa…Are you still angry me??”

“…………………..” ------------------- “You hurt me Ji Hyo”…Just the words from his heart.

“I know Oppa…You still angry me and don’t want to talk me. But let only me talk now ok?”

“…………………….”-------------------“I missing your voice Yeobo”

“Yesterday, Doctor come and tests me”

“……………………” -------------------“Ohh…I forget it. Are you ok?”

With replying from his heart, he come near the door and sit by leaning the door to can hear clearly the voice of his wife.

“He said the baby is growing well and healthy Oppa”

“……………….”----------------“And you??”

“I’m also healthy Oppa”

“…………………”----------------“Huu…Thanks God”

“Oppa…You know?? Baby is kicking me every night”

“……………….” He was smile. “Naught baby…don’t kick so harsh Your Umma…She will be pain…Ada?”

“I think the baby is very play Oppa. I even can’t sleep well for he play too much and my back is pain”

“……………..” ------------“Mwo??? Is she can’t sleep well?”….he worry deadly.

“And the baby said me “He love Appa so much”

“……………..”--------------“Appa Love you too baby…and Omma too”

“Thank You Oppa for listen my words. Gomawo…Saranghae”… she greet and heard her step which going far away from the front of his room.

His mind is left with heavy and not satisfies with only listen her words. He…he really miss her too much. He stand immediately and his hand is reach to the bolt nearly open and follow her. But his mind is stop him before open. The mind which can’t forgive for lying him. He take his hand to his face as cover his tear which fall from his eyes by betraying him.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

At the Night time…Jong Kook come out from his room. He wait the time of everyone sleep. When everything is silent under the night of dark and the clock ring 12 times, he comes out from his room. He directly lead to the room of his love stay. He softly approach near the door and slowly push the door with hoping the door unlock. If it is lock, he has no matter because he have extra key of the room. As he think, his wife locks the door. Therefore, he slowly put the key and turn softly not to voice come out. After unlock, he silently open the door and enter the room. The whole of his heart is lying peacefully on the silk bed. His steps are automatically approach near his wife by softly. He kneel down beside of his wife as take caring no sound comes out.

The moon light shadow which passing the big glass door is pouring her beautiful face. She is even more beautiful under the moon light. His hands are dancing upon of her soft curly hair by kindly. A light smile appeared on his handsome face while gazing his wife face. He really missing her too much. He think his heart is jumping badly for missing her every time. But when thinking of his wife lying and still covering some about to him, his blood are boil with anger again. But now, he want to forget the anger about a moment and want to enjoy his wife face by pouring his missing.

He approach his lips near her forehead to kiss but stop before touch her. After move to her nose without touching. And the next is to her lips and stop a long time without touching her. He really want to kiss her nearly crazy. But he can’t. He can’t not now. He only can air kissing her now. During stopping like that, his tears are start falling. Why he so sensitive concerning with her? All of the things which he think never happen to his life is easy to happen concerning with her. “Love You Yeobo”

At that time, Ji Hyo is a little move with sleeping. He straight his body and look her without moving an inch. When he sure his wife don’t wake up, he sigh and turn to the door by start depart.

But his steps are stop when a pair of hand hugs his waist behind him. He froze a moment and his hands are automatically touch to the small hand which hug behind.

“Ji Hyo???”… he call softly.

“Oppa…Please don’t leave me!!!!!!!” a loud crying sound appear pitifully behind him.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

(Hi Ho Hi^^ ,,,Sorry for my late update my cuttie guys. I really busy and met with difficult things during before time and I possessed the most difficult time in my life. So, I'm so sorry for my latest update :( . Now, I make a new udpate and I sure that can't make you to satisfy for your long waiting. But please pardon me kk *_* . Now, I not telling and revealing yet the truth and what happening in the past. So, please looking forward excitedly to the next chapter. I'm still hiding my secret weapon keke ^^ .Thanks You and Love ya too much. Mwahhhh :*****)