" Chapter - VI"

"Floral Breeze"

 

“We arrived… Master and Maiden Song”… the coach mean said politely them. So, both of them come out from the coach and go into the market.

Jong Kook first search the clinic for Ji Hyo but Ji Hyo is only search the things which will be need at house and orphanage.

“Ohh…Maiden Song…Long time no see”…..both of them stop their walk for the greeting from one of the shopkeepers.

“Ahh~~~neh…Ajusshi… How about you??”… Ji Hyo reply as go near the shopkeeper. Jong Kook also follow her. The shopkeeper observe him from head to toe and

“not so bad…..by the way when you got the boyfriend???”… the shopkeeper said with teasing tone by looking Jong Kook. Jong Kook look down and scratch his head with blushing.

“Anni…Ajusshi…he isn’t my boyfriend”….Ji Hyo deny immediately but the shopkeeper only look her ‘I don’t believe’ expression by teasing smiled.

“Don’t be shy Maiden Song…your age is  more than enough to marry….and he is also match with you”… the shopkeeper is still matchmaker stubbornly. JiHyo face is read for the shopkeeper words and

“I’m serious Ajusshi…he isn’t my boyfriend…he is the new master which arrive to ‘Floral Breeze”…… Ji Hyoexplain with serious face. The shopkeeper is nodding but teasing smile is not disappear. Ji Hyo sigh and tell nothing again as only enter the shop. Jong Kook wait outside her. The shopkeeper approach near him and

“Are you from ‘Floral Breeze”… the shopkeeper ask with whispering for afraid to heard JiHyo.

“Nehh….”

"Are you ok at there??I mean.....all"..... the shopkeeper still ask with whispering. But his eyes is busy to check Ji Hyo.

"Yes...I ok everything... ".....he reply simply.

“Ammm.....Don’t you heard something??”…….. this question make him curious.

“Are you know something about ‘Floral Breeze”…. He ask immediately…for he also want to know about that “Floral Breeze”. But shopkeeper didn’t reply and look Ji Hyo who still look around the store. When he sure JiHyo didn’t aware them,

“Floral Breeze has ghost”…….. that make him to burst his laugh.

“Neh??”…. he ask while controlling his laugh. The shopkeeper look him dissatisfiedly for he laugh his words.

“hmmm…you don’t believe that right….but I’m told the truth…Floral Breeze has ghost and all of the town know about that.....that house was hidden a secret until now.... I sure!!”…. Jong Kook didn’t reply nothing and only shake his head. He didn’t believe that kind of nonsense. And he didn’t afraid the ghost…he didn’t afraid something which didn’t exist on the world.

“Don’t you hear some voice who groaning painfully??? I heard with my ear from the old security who was guard the house last two years…. He said sometime he even see a girl who wear the white gown from the window...And Floral Breeze has some people who lose until now without no reason...and noone see them again up till now...”… the shopkeeper said with surety tone. Jong Kook a little interest when he tell about the groaning. He already heard that voice last night… but if this voice is from the ghost, he have no way to afraid. The other three who live in the house also have not shown the afraid on their face. He want to believe this voice is from the animals which stay in the mountain because he don’t like that rumor concerning with Floral Breeze. He think the person who lose until now is will be Madam Go's son. Ji Hyo already told him about that. The shopkeeper look him with frustrated eyes for he didn’t reply nothing.  At that time, Ji Hyo also approach near them and take the shopkeeper to settle.

After come out from the store, Ji Hyo look him carefully and

“Is this shopkeeper tell you something???”… she ask while look carefully his face.

“Nothing…Ji HyoSsi...Wae??”… he act like innocent. Ji Hyo look deeply his eyes and she satisfy when he was straight.

“I’m only worry he tell you something nonsense”… Ji Hyo continue her words.

“What is nonsense??”

“Nothing….”….Ji Hyo avoid his question and she point something him. He look the place where she point and found the clinic. Therefore, both of them entered the clinic together.

And after thirty minutes make around visit the market, they come back to “Floral Breeze”.

 

////////////////

 

When they arrived “Floral Breeze”…… Ji Hyo leave to the orphanage after prepared the lunch for Jong Kook. She really feel apologetic to her dong sangs for she absent. When she arrived, the first she get is the glare from Eun Hye. She ignore her and help they treating the lunch to the children. Eun Hye is preparing the plates on the table and Yong Hwa is put the rice and meals in their plates. Ji Hyo go near Yong Hwa and

“May I help you??”…. she ask brightly while making the sweet smile. But she receive the glare from Yong Hwa and

“It’s ok…I’ll do by myself… Do you have a nice visit???”…Yong Hwa ask with crooking.

“Yong Hwa ah~~~”…. She call as upset. Yong Hwa leave and left her alone.

At that time, Eun Hye approach near her.

“Unnie… you will be happy right..humppp”… Eun Hye provoke her with talking ironic tone.

“Why am I happy??”… she ask coldly her. She really upset for her dong sangs treat her like that.

“You get fully attention from the two men who lived in the Floral Breeze....so, you will be surely happy right...”… she feel get a slap from her when she heard her words.

“Watch your mouth…Eun Hye”… she yelled to EunHye. At that time, the children are look shockingly to their guardians who glaring each other. Ji Hyo immediately change her face to soft one and

“Follow me Eun Hye”… she demand with whisper and go out from the orphanage as wait to Eun Hye. Eun Hyecome out from the orphanage with folding her arms.

“Hurry talk up…we’re busy”… Eun Hye said irreverently.

“I can’t understand why you act me like that…where is your manner?”… Ji Hyo ask while glaring her. But she low her voice for afraid the children will be heard.

“What am I doing wrong to you?? I tell the truth…”… Eun Hye said in cynical action. Ji Hyo sigh heavily for she so disappointed to EunHye.

“Unnie… Don’t act like you are honest… I know that you’re persuading to Kim Jong Kook…” …EunHye said while approaching near her face and tell in whisper.

“What!!!!”

“You want to possess that house right…therefore, you are seducing to Kim Jong Kook…that is so apparent Unnie…I know all”…. Ji Hyo can’t believe what words she heard. Her body is so shake for she controlling her anger.

“Don’t act like a Unnie…I so shame instead of you”

“YOON EUN HYE!!!!!!!!!!”…. the loud voice is echo environment. But that is not from Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo is still shaking while biting her under lips…she biting her lips till the bleeding for she afraid she lose her control and something do to EunHye.

The person who yelled is approach near them.

“Yoon Eun Hye… Watch your mouth…How can you rude??”….

“Yong Hwa ah…I tell the truth…you also know that right”… Eun Hye said still stubborn.

“I tell you…stop it”… Yong Hwa stop her while glaring strongly.

“Ahh~~~of course, how can you see the truth concerning with her… you also falling in love to her right… you’re blind …how can you falling in love with that kind of woman who nearly a ”

“SLAP!!!!!!!!!!!!”……. the two woman was so shock for the sudden slap from Yong Hwa. Eun Hyehold her burn cheek and glaring to Yong Hwa with teary eyes.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!!!!!!!!”… EunHye is yelled angrily to Yong Hwa. Ji Hyo also shock the happening in front of her eyes and look frightened to his dong sangs. Yong Hwa was only glaring to Eun Hye with burning eyes. Eun Hye angrily approach front and prepared to slap Yong Hwa.

“Stop it…Now!!!”… Ji Hyo stop Eun Hye and block between them as caught EunHye’s hand.

“Eun Hye…stop it…" "Yong Hwa…apologize her now”… Ji Hyo was frantic between two persons who their situation is like the volcano which nearly erupt. Yong Hwa ignore her words and leave first with irreverently.

"Yong Hwa ah~~~".... she call him but he sitll walk and didn't even turn back to them.

ARGH!!!!”… EunHye also shout angrily and run out from that place.

“EunHye ah~~~”……. Ji Hyo call with pleading but Eun Hye ignore and run behind to the orphanage. She only left at that place and sigh with full of worry.

 

/////////////////

 

The weather is not good like the situation of persons in Floral Breeze. Since the evening, many of rain clouds are mounted behind of the mountains and the lightening of flash are appeared from the dark sky often.

Jong Kook open the radio and listen the weather forecast. As he thought, many of the storm warming are continuity advertise at the radio. Jong Kook is sitting at the living room and reading the book with a warm tea. At that time, the loud thunder strike appeared and soon, he saw Yong Hwa passed the living room without glancing to him and go directly to his room. Before long, EunHye also enter the house with showing dissatisfaction and she go to her room like Yong Hwa, without acknowledge his exit. Look like the weather of Floral Breeze is like the outside. He shake his head slowly and continue his reading.

He read the book be interested and he isolate a moment with the environment. When after he reading, he found the environment is nearly dark. But no one lighted the lanterns and look like his beautiful lady isn’t come back yet from the orphanage. Eun Hye and Yong Hwa also didn’t have the good condition. So, Jong Kook put his book on the table and prepare to light the lanterns.

He readily found the basket of candles the corner of the living room. Therefore, he take the basket and give the fire to all the lanterns of along the corridor. Ji Hyo doesn’t come back till he finished the down stair corridor. At that time, he really pity to Ji Hyo for she always this activity daily. Now he do only once, his legs are become weak only at the down stair. But he decided to do this duty for Ji Hyo today and go up to the upstairs. He lazily up while carrying his heavy legs.

The first, he enter his room and put the fire around his room. When he finish his room, he trade to Ji Hyo room. But he found Ji Hyo's room is locked. Therefore, he only put the firle the lanterns which along the corridor. He do his duty slowly and now he reach the last lantern. He happily light on the candle for this is the last lantern.

Jitt~~~”.......... one of the odd sound softly brush his eardrum.

 

////////////////////

 

(Hey....I come back !!!....I have a fun trip for your wishes... Now...honestly, I think I can't end this story before ten chapters.... So let me correct my "short story" to "normal story".........And as I told in the start of the story......"Floral Breeze" is full of mystery... So,,,,the mystery are waiting you to welcome ^^,,,,, btw, thanks all for your reading and comments...I enjoy that...thanks again:)