"Chapter - VII"

"Floral Breeze"

 

Jitt~~~”.......... one of the odd sound softly brush his eardrum.

At that time, his movement is stop for that sound. He don’t sure what is this but he think that is someone dragging on the floor. When he stop his movement, he didn’t hear nothing. All of the environment is still silent as before. But he wait a moment and pay attention to the environment.

Jitt~~~

Ohh…he heard again. Now he sure, he is not wrong. That is the sound which something dragging on the floor and he think that may be the chain was dragging. And he suspect that the sound is appear from the fifty-fifth room or the room which didn’t exist at the Floral Breeze.

He slowly approach near the last room’s door and listen come closed with the door by his ear.

At that time, the hurry footsteps appear the along corridor and all of the surrounding is noisy the sound of high-heel. He look to the corridor with frowning. As soon, his beautiful lady appeared. But for his shock, she is so wet and so pale. She hurriedly run to near him

“Jong Kook Ssi!!!” she even yelled as run and her voice is echo along the corridor.

“Ji HyoSsi… Why are you so wet??”… Jong Kook ask with concern. When he found Ji Hyo with that kind of situation, his suspect to the last room is run away and he forgot about the voice which he heard before. Ji Hyo didn’t reply him and take the basket first from his hand.

“Joesonghaeyo…Jong Kook Ssi… sorry for make you doing that”… Ji Hyo apology but her eyes are so abnormal and look like she is afraid something. Sometime she even look his behind often. His behind have the last room. But that is not important for him. The most important is Ji Hyo is so wet and her face is so pale.

“Please answer my question first…Why are you so wet??”… he ask and his voice is a little loud for he so worry to her.

“Ahh~~~ the outside is raining and I didn’t take the umbrella”

“You need to warm first Ji Hyo Ssi”… he said with concern and take Ji Hyo to her room by holding her shoulder softly. At that time he found her shoulder is so cold as ice and he worry for that she can be ill. 

When they arrive her room, Ji Hyo opened and both of them come in together. Ji Hyo’s room is also not much different from his. Clean and neat. But her room is cold and dark for doesn’t put the fire in the fireplace. Therefore, the whole room is dark and so cold. The cold is even make him creepy and so no words how much Ji Hyo will be cold. She even shivered in his hand.

“Ji Hyo Ssi… Please change your outfit first… I will be kindle the fireplace”… he said kindly and go to the fireplace when he got the reply the nod from Ji Hyo.

When he kindle the fireplace, he hear the cliff sound behind him look like Ji Hyo enter her bathroom to change outfit. At that time, his mind is reach again the sound which he heard at the front of the last room. But he have to consider one thing that is can be Ji Hyo’s footsteps. Ji Hyo is always wearing the black lady shoe and her footsteps is can be echo from far. When he found Ji Hyo, she is running to him and so, this sound can be the footsteps of Ji Hyo. But he still suspect this room. According his desire, he really want to open and check that room. But he didn’t want to troubled to Ji Hyo because she is the one who maintain the whole house and hold the keys. She didn’t want to open this house is can be this room is so dusty for keep the old furniture. When he pressured her to open the room, he sure she will be clean the whole room and that make Ji Hyo to tire. He have no heart to give trouble to his beautiful lady. Therefore, he try to forget the mind of him which curious to the last room for he don’t want to trouble Ji Hyo. And he believe to Ji Hyo. He can believe whatever she said. During his wandering, he heard the second cliff of the door. Therefore, he turn behind to look his beautiful lady. The woman which he admire most is standing behind and look him. She was wearing the white long lace dress which long till to cover her feet. And upper, she wear the black sweater cloak and she place her black curly behind her back. She is indeed beautiful in the white dress like an angel. Every time when he meet her, his heart is always sink into her beauty. And now, he was gaze her without blinking and he was forget everthing….what he doing? Where he reaching? And Who is he?...... He only want to admire her beauty the whole time, the whole day and the whole life.

“Jong Kook Ssi…”……her voice and the soft shake on his shoulder make him snapback from his thought.

“ne…neh…Ji Hyo Ssi”……….he a little shame for his shameless gazing to her before.

“Are you ok??”… she ask softly. But he can’t reply her because he feel that the hand which touch his shoulder is so cold and that cold even sink his skin to be cold too. Therefore, he pull Ji Hyo hand into his big hand and make Ji Hyo sit beside him. Ji Hyo only follow his pulling with blank. He put her hand with him together near the fire.

“You’re so cold Ji Hyo Ssi…”… he said kindly and smile to Ji Hyo softly. Ji Hyo look back him with touching mind. But the events which happened at noon is make Ji Hyo to lose this sweetest moment and even can lose the warm now she felt. She feel sad for her dongsangs are misunderstanding to her. She never want to divisive with her dongsangs. They are only relative whatever she had. She love them as her biography dong sangs. And….for Jong Kook……….As she honest, she like Jong Kook who always take care her more than others. But now according her condition, the one thing which was important for her is not to fall in love with Jong Kook. “ Jong Kook Ssi…Please don’t be good to me…that make me more hard”…. She said him from her heart.

Jong Kook aware her suddenly change in her face.

“Ji Hyo Ssi… Are you ok??”… he said as his hand lean on her forehead. He found JiHyo look him with sad eyes….that eyes mean like was begging for something. Even though, he didn’t know the reason, but the sad from her eyes is spread till his heart.

“Ji Hyo Ssi~~~”…. He call her softly and his hand is moving to her cheek from the forehead even he didn’t know. They look each other sadly a moment. He can’t bear the sad in her eyes. It make his heart tear into pieces. They stare each other deeply. And also the distance between them is near and near.

Now…He can feel the sense of her breathing. Her breath air is brush his face but they still stare each other. His heart is also beating strongly and he can swear Ji Hyo can hear his heartbeat. Now, their nose is touched softly. He close his eyes now and approach her beautiful lips.

But…. He so shock for Ji Hyo stand up suddenly. He felt he lose something.

“Ji Hyo Ssi…”…. He call to apologize her as stand up. But he still look her lips which depart away after near to touch….he was so stingy that lips.

“Jong Kook Ssi…It’s late for dinner…I’ll be prepare the dinner for you”…. She said which covering her nervous with talking about the dinner but her beautiful eyes are still avoid him.

“Ji Hyo Ssi…”… he doesn’t want to talk about the dinner now. Why she refuse his kiss?? Doesn’t she like him?? Doesn’t she love him as much as he love???... that thought make him to crazy.

“I’m hungry Jong Kook Ssi…”…before he continue his words…she block him.

“Ok… if you hungry that much...Let's go to the dining room”… he said with disappointed and leave first from her room without waiting her. He go directly to the dining room and wait at his chair. Now, he didn’t found Yong Hwa and Eun Hye at the dining room. Look like they have the some problem. But now he didn’t want to know what problem and only he feel his heart are broken. Ji Hyo follow behind him and prepare the dish on the table silently. Under the light of the dining room, the two person is eating their dinner silently. Outside of the house is raining heavily and sometime the thunders are shooting. For the storm which happen the winter, the weather is more worst and  the cold is sinking to their house badly. Even they breath, the fume are form in the air. But for him…he can’t feel that cold because he have half a mind to their kiss. He really want to know what is the reason of Ji Hyo refuse…Is she hate him??..... During he thinking, he eat his dinner with absent minded. Even he didn’t know what he eating.

“Jong Kook Ssi…”… he wake up from his thought for JiHyo call with a bit shouting.

“Neh???”..... he reply and look blankly to her. His beautiful lady is look with disfavour eyes. And he aware that her face is still pale and her nose are red. Look like she has fever now.

“Please stop eating your plate…”… her voice is still soft but mixing impatient tone. When he look his plate, he found his plate is even be exhausted. He look her shyly and

“Sorry…Ji Hyo Ssi…I have something to think…mianhae”… he apologize with blushing.

“It’s ok”… Ji Hyo reply shortly and keep his plates. Jong Kook also stand from his chair and left first.

KWANG!!!!”… When he reach outside of the dining room, he heard the voice which crash sound from the dining room. He immediately go into the dining room.

“Ji Hyo Ssi…”… he so worry when he found Ji Hyo sit on the floor with tightly hold the foot of chair. Beside of her the pieces of dish are scattered.

“Ji Hyo Ssi…Are you ok??”… he said worriedly and hold Ji Hyo to lift.

“I’m dizzy…”… the weak voice appear from JiHyo. When he touch her hands, he found her body is so hot.

“You’re ill now Ji Hyo Ssi…”… he said and lift Ji Hyo to take her bedroom.

He place Ji Hyo on her bed and cover her body with blanket. And he take the bowl of water and a towel from the bathroom. And after he go to beside her bed and found Ji Hyo lay weakly in her blanket. He sink the towel into the ice water and place her forehead. He found Ji Hyo is so shiver even though he covered her with thick blanket.

“Ji Hyo Ssi… Are you so cold???”… he ask softly. But Ji Hyo didn’t reply him anything and she was shaking with hold tight her blanket. Jong Kook can’t look her anymore. He run to his room and take all of his blanket to her room. He covered her body with all of his blanket. But she didn’t less her shaking and sometime she even grumble for so cold. The weather is also worst outside. Sometime, the loud thunder is echo their house. The cold is sink their house so bad and even he also near to shiver for cold. But he didn’t take care himself. He only cover her all blankets with hoping she will warm.

“Ji Hyo Ssi…Is still cold??”… he ask kindly and touch her cheek with concerning.

“Jong Kook Ssi….”………. Ji Hyo call with holding tightly his hand.

“Neh…Ji Hyo Ssi…”.....he reply softly while rubbing her head kindly.

“I’m so cold…please save me…I think I near to die….”… she said in her shake.

“Stop telling nonsense Ji Hyo Ssi…”… he tell her with blaming. Therefore, Ji Hyo stop her talking and close her eyes with tightly hold the blanket. He found her lips are so shiver for cold.

Till a moment, he found Ji Hyo is still shiver and now she can’t even open her eyes. He can't stand while looking Ji Hyo in this condition. Jong Kook can’t think another except one way. This can he get the blame from Ji Hyo but he don’t care now. He only want to warm JiHyo.

“Ji Hyo Ssi…I’m sorry…I have no way to make you warm”…….. he apologize her first and sit beside of Ji Hyo.

And he take off his shirt’s buttoms and open his shirt. Under the dim light, his strong six packs is appear under his shirt. And his stout body is lay beside Ji Hyo as enter the thick blankets. He lay face to face with Ji Hyo.

“Please believe me Ji Hyo Ssi…that make for you”… he whisper to Ji Hyo’s ear. But his beautiful lady can’t hear nothing and still shiver with unconcious. Jong Kook her dress and pull till reach her waist. He swear...that is only he making without looking her. He also cover her body with blanket. He have no stupid mind to her except only want to stop her shiver. When she free her upper, he pull her small frame into his wide bare chest and embrace tightly. He only want to warm her body with his body temperature.

“I’m sorry Ji Hyo Ssi… I’m sorry… Don’t misunderstand to me…Ji Hyo Ssi…Please”… he apologize non-stop to her. He rub her for want to warm and embrace tightly with his bare chest pressed to her. But for he happy, her shiver is apparently less a moment later and now she sleep peacefully in his embrace. He look with admire to his beautiful lady face who sleep tightly in his chest. During he staring, Ji Hyo even interpose in his chest for look like she is warm in his embrace. Therefore, he tight his embrace as much as he can and a moment later, his mind also flew into his dreamland.

 

//////////////////////

 

(hehe....this chapter is sweet...right!!... Hey all... I really appreciate for your interesting to my story..... I really thanks all of your comments and that is the energy for me despite it is not much like other stories :) ...Thanks again to all and love ya...^^)