"Chapter - XXIII "

"Floral Breeze"
    It's been very long time he staring a book that Ji Hyo left. It has been very long may be an hour or may be a day. Also can be a week. He sat absent mindedly without moving like a statue since Ji Hyo leave.

    Since Ji Hyo left, morning and night isn't difference for him. They are only light and dark. Wait...light? No...he can't see the light now. Beacuse the light of his life is loosing now. His life is always possessing the darkest night forever since Ji Hyo disappear. "Ji Hyo ah...my light, my love... where are you now?"

     Jae Suk opened the door slightly and look inside. The scope which he had seen now is able to make his eyes full with tear. He pity Ji Hyo...but he pity Jong Kook more. He blinked his eyes to control his tear and go inside with gentle steps.                       

     "Jong Kook ah"...the man whom he calling now is not even hear the sound and seen the things infront of his eyes. Only sitting with absent mind. May be his mind are flying to Ji Hyo by searching the place where had he loved one. Jae Suk sit beside him and picked the book Jong Kook gaze.

     "You should read this book Jong Kook ah"...the man neither nodded nor shaked his head.
     "You always wanted to know what happened in Floral Breeze right" he continued.
     "Abouts inside this book can explain everything you want to know"
     "Therefore, Ji Hyo left this for you Jong Kook ah"... Jong Kook body shake a bit when he heard Ji Hyo name.

     "Did you find Ji Hyo, Hyung?" The question Jong Kook asked him is not the topic he said.

     "Anni... But Yong Hwa searching everyday Jong Kook ah...Don't worry. One day, we must find her"
     "One day? This one day is when hyung?" His voice described how much he painful. Jae Suk tap his back and console him. "Soon... Very soon Jong Kook ah..."

     "The first, please read this book Jong Kook ah. You need to clean your suspicious first before find Ji Hyo... you need to know everything and also need to forgive Ji Hyo... I swear you can forgive Ji Hyo when you know everything "

      Without reply, Jong Kook snatch back the book from his hand and throw to the outside from the window.

 "Yahh....Jong Kook ahhh"  Jae Suk try to obstruct, but very late. "Jong Kook ah...what did you now? Are you crazy" he shouted to Jong Kook uncontrollably.

 "Neh...hyung. I'm crazy. If Ji Hyo left me because of this book, this book is enemy for me"  Jae Suk shake his head and ' This is just a book Jong Kook ah'

"Neh...Just a book but enough to be enemy for me. This book separated me and Ji Hyo. I have no important thing as much as Ji Hyo important for me"

"I'm only Wanna back Ji Hyo...not the past, not this book. Only Ji Hyo... Do you know" Jong Kook burst out make Jae Suk speechless.

Jong Kook ah... Witgout he can't help, he sobbing and hug Jong Kook. Jong Kook still stand like a statue with tight fist. Look like he control his tear. If he burst his tear now, he know he is not able to stop his tear until his last breath. At that time...

"Jae Suk Ajusshi... Jong Kook Oppa" the loud calling of Eun Hye from the downstair can make them to bustle.                         

"Ajusshi!!!Oppa!!!" Eun Hye shouting nonstop till she reached inside the room with running.

"Wae Eun Hye yah...Wae?" Jae Suk ask worriedly. But the girl can't answer immidiately due to exhausted. After a minute, Eun Hye hangs a letter to Jae Suk.
 
"Just read this"..."What is this Eun Hye yah?" Jae Suk asking by open the letter. Eun Hye only response with expression to read the letter. So, he ask nothing and read the letter. Jong Kook curiously looked to Jae Suk.

"Kim Jong Kook Ssi...
 I have the thing you want and you also have what I want to take back. 
 If you want to meet back your wife Song Ji Hyo, prepared the contracts of Floral Breeze and Floral Breeze' businesses. 
 Let's exchange your wife and contracts. If you willing, a coach will be fetch you tomorrow 10 p.m. Make sure you are only one. If you plan something, I'll not promise your wife will be alive. This is the right time to take back our own things. 


Kim Jae Joong,
Kim Soo Ro' son"
After reading the letter, Jae Suk freeze in amazing. Jong Kook snatch the paper from Jae Suk hand and read again from begin to end. After reading, his face become light. He relief for the last he get the hope to meet back Ji Hyo. He moved near the window and looking to the sky to think something. Jae Suk still looking to the floor but his face showing he is distributing something. Eun Hye looked deeply two men faces and hoping who will be reply her something.

"Eun Hye ah... how do you get this letter?" Jong Kook asked. "A child throw into the house" she reply. 
"Thank you Eun Hye ah...And can you prepare all the contracts which Madam Go left for me?"
"Yah...Jong Kook ah".. Jae Suk try to block him.
 "Just do what I said now Eun Hye ah" Eun Hye looks to Jae Suk face. When Jae Suk nothing said,
"Neh..." she left the room. 
"Need to think one more time Jong Kook ah"    "Nothing to think hyung...I only want to back Ji Hyo"... Jae Suk looked his face disappointedly.

"But you should explain everything of Madam Go family including about of Kim Soo Ro. You have to explain now"    

Jae Suk indecisive. The about he don't want to think never, always scared him like a nightmare is now, he had to told once again. And he was also promised to Madam Go that he will sealed his mouth forever before he left from Floral Breeze. But now, reached the time to told back and break the promised. Although something he puzzling, this is the right time to tell everything. The last, he make a decision and looked back to the face who staring him since last minutes ago.

 "Ok...be prepared to listen and accept Jong Kook ah"

 

**************************************************************

 

Hello...Everybody... are you still remember me 😄 It's been along time I'm not update. I hope you will enjoy the new chapter although it was boring. Sorry if my spelling wrong because i typing with phone and phone screen isn't convenience for me. I love you my chingu... Very miss you... And 'mithani chingu and eainsara chingu...thank you for missing my story till 2018😘😘😘'