" Chapter - XXI "

"Floral Breeze"

The night was eating by silent. But this silent can't inspection to the heart-words of this two persons in this room.

Jong Kook first time try to unlink his wife' hands.

"Anni Oppa. I won't let you go. Please don't leave me. I love you... I love you too much Oppa... A hsk hsk" Her feeling comes out as the words and her hurting comes out as the tears.

"Don't cry. Don't you know your tears are the cold knife which always sturb into my heart?"

"Why? Why you treat me this way Oppa? You bad. You make me hurt" She sobbing as tighter her hug. Jong kook take both of her hands and turn behind. His face is also wet likewise her. And he hold her shoulder.

"I'm the one who need to ask this question Yeobo" his sharp voice come out.

"You know that how much I love you and how much I believe you" he stop talking try to stop his tear fall. "You're my world, my life, my fate and my soul"

"But you hiding me and you lying me.... That's make me really hurt Yeobo...I'm hurt"

"Don't cry Oppa. Don't cry. I promise you I'll never hurt you anymore. So, let's we forget about this Oppa...hmmm?" Ji Hyo said hopefully by holding both of his cheek.

"Yes I will forget. But I will after I know everything. You must tell the truth Ji Hyo ah. Tell me about everything what happened in this house"

His words make Ji Hyo shake like someone who woke up from dream. She take back her hands from his face and look him like looking stranger man.

"Why? Why this about is more important our relationship? We love each other. That isn't enough to go on our relationship?"

"We also need to believe each other too" Jong Kook answer.

"Can't you forget about what happend" Ji Hyo ask the last hoping.

"I'll give you one week to think Yeobo. If you still deciding to hide over one week, I will left this house...Forever" His steps are leading to the door after end his last words.

Ji Hyo fall on the floor like the lifeless doll when the door closed front of her. Tears are spreading on her face. She crying till her eyes are swallowen and her voice can't come out.

"Who let you to leave us Oppa? I don't let you go. If the one need to leave this house, this one should be me"

                               xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She left seven days to live together with the people she love. What she should do? She has many desire what she wanted.

The most she wanted is live beside of Jong Kook. But she know that Oppa don't accept her. She rub her stomach softly and upset again when she remember her baby will be growing without father.

"Miane baby. That's Omma false. Please don't hate Appa arachi"

"Omma want to live beside of your Appa baby ah. Ottoke...Argh" Suddenly she feel pain inside of stomach.

"Arghhhh!!!" More pain and pain. Like grabbing someone from inside.

"Ahhhh appo...Oppa!!!!!!! Help me" Ji Hyo shout and lay on the floor for she can't face the pain.

"OPPA!!!!!!!" Jong Kook reach into the room with worry.face.

"Wae yeobo? Wae?" "My abs...hurt...Ahhhhh" When she shout in pain, jong kook hug her tightly and rub her ballon abs.

"Will be okay Ji Hyo ah...bear a bit"

"Hyung!!!!!!!!!! Jae Suk Hyung!!!!!!!!!"

"Wae Jong ....Wae Ji Hyo ah" He shock when Ji Hyo lying. "Please go and take the doctor hyung. Palli" ...Jae Suk blank a moment and run out when Jong Kook yell again.

"Appo Oppa...Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jong Kook tight his hug and he become mute for worrying too much. "Please...please nothing bad happen to Ji Hyo...please" Except praying~~~~

                             xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"How about it Doctor?" Jong Kook ask impatiently to the doctor who still test the patient.

"She is weak. Doesn't she eat and sleep regularly" Suddenly he has no answer for he doesn't take care during these days.

"We need to more take care the pregnant woman to sleep and eat. Now she so weak" Doctor continue. "Yes doctor. We will more" Jae Suk reply instead of Jong Kook who stare his wife.

"Ok. I'll.give the medicine for her. Please make sure to drink when she wake up. Now she is safe" "Gomawo.Sir" After all are go out of the room. Only he and Ji Hyo left in the room. Jong Kook softly rub her hair and regardding for his stubborn.

"Miane Yeobo. I was absent my duty as a husband to the wife. Miane...Saranghae"

                                 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ji Hyo shock and happy when she found that she was in Jong Kook' embrace. She doesn't hope she will be reaching her Oppa embrace when she wake up. She slowly rub her abs and

"Thanks baby for faithful Omma' desire"

Due to her move, Jong Kook wake up suddenly. Ji Hyo afraid when Jong Kook wake up. She afraid that Jong Kook push her again.

"Yeobo.Are you wake up?" Jong Kook sit immidiately when he found that Ji Hyo looking with wide eyes.

"Nehhh Oppa" she also try to sit beside him. "Andwae don't move. You're so weak Ji Hyo ah...just rest. I'll take the medicine for you." Jong Kook make Ji Hyo eat porridge first.

"I don't like porridge. Just give me bread Oppa" "Andwae! You're so weak Yeobo. Eat porridge...ahh~~~" Jong Kook console Ji Hyo eat the porridge and medicine about one hour.

After she drink medicine, "Ja~~~~ take rest Yeobo" He help her to lay down on the bed. "Don't you sleep Oppa"

"I will after you sleep" He answer.

"Andwae. sleep with us together Oppa...hummm" Jong Kook smile on his wife childish.

"ok" he lay down beside her and slowly rub her abs. Ji Hyo pillow Jong Kook arm and hug his waist with wide smile. "Wahhhh~~~ that's my comfortable bed which I missing. Gomawo...Saranghae"

A peaceful sleep of her after suffering many alone days. "Thanks baby...for faithful Omma desire...Thanks"

                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(Chingu Yah!!! Sorry for my late and short update. That's really make me difficult for typing with phone due to my laptop broken. I don't know that is okay or not. I aplogize if my chapter make you disappoint for I'm away with these stories about 3 month. Miane)