" Chapter - XVI"

"Floral Breeze"

Jong Kook carry her and run to the down stair. In the middle of the stair, he met with Yong Hwa and Eun Hye who also running to the upstair because of the yell.

“Nuna….”

“Unnie…”… both of them are shock as looking to their sister who unconscious in Jong Kook hand and her white pajama is sink with the red blood.

“COACH!!!! Call the COAHC!!!!!!”…Jong Kook shout to Yong Hwa. Therefore, Yong Hwa also rush out to call the coach.

Jong Kook place Ji Hyo on the couch and he tear the edge of her pajama as tied on her wrist. And after he again carry her and wait the coach at the portico. Not soon, the coach reach in front of him with high speed.

Jong Kook enter and demand the coach man to the nearest hospital.

Jong Kook embrace Ji Hyo tightly and he cry. Actually, he shouldn't cry as a man but he can’t control his tear. He is so afraid now to lose Ji Hyo. He so afraid Ji Hyo will be disappeared from his life forever.

“Yeobo…Wae???... What thing make you to suicide yourself???... Please don’t left me alone in this life Yeobo…Please”… Jong Kook begging her and crying hardly. Although he is a man… he is sensitive concerning with his love.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Jong Kook is staring to his love's body which lying unconsciously on the bed. He only sigh while looking to her. He didn’t even remembered how many times he sigh. But he relief for Ji Hyo is not dangerous now. If he didn’t found her early, the doctor said she was dead now...and he also can't sit still like that as become a fool.

Jong Kook rub her hair softly and thinking the reason of her suicide. Just looking her like that is killing him and that too much suffer for him. Jong Kook softly hold her bandaged wrist and kiss softly.

At that time Yong Hwa enter the room with medicine. He glared and placed the medicine on the table. Jong Kook neglect him and only hold his lady finger softly.

“Why did you reach into Ji Hyo nuna' room??” Yong Hwa sudden ask with dry voice as sit beside him.

“What the meaning???”… Jong Kook ask.

Yong Hwa make a derisive smile and

“You shouldn’t need to reach in nuna room at that time…Am I wrong??”… Yong Hwa said and look Jong Kook face with questioning eyes.

“That is not your business…”… Jong Kook talk back and only put his eyes on his lady.

“But you need to respect to her privacy time… she is a woman…you need to respect her”…Yong Hwa still provoke him. Now Jong Kook placed his lady hand on the bed and glare back Yong Hwa.

“Yes…she is a woman…and also my woman…therefore, I own her privacy time and she also own my privacy time…and we also even had our privacy time together…”… Jong Kook said seriously with provoking tone for he can’t control his mind anymore. He don't like that Yong Hwa interfer between he and Ji Hyo.

“What is this??? What is the meaning of you tow have privacy time???”… Yong Hwa shout and grab his collar tightly.

“You should release my collar Jung Yong Hwa Ssi…”…Jong Kook grab Yong Hwa’s hand and glare him with fire eyes. And they stare each other like enemies.

“What are you doing now???”… the weak tone disturb their war now. Two men released each other and look to the bed. Ji Hyo now weakly open her eye and stare them. Jong Kook run near her and

“Ji Hyo ah…Are you conscious???...Do you remember me??”…Jong Kook ask with concern. Ji Hyo reply with a nod. But unsatisfy Yong Hwa approach near them and grab Jong Kook shoulder as provoke.

"You doesn't answer my question???"...he ask with trying his anger. Before, Jong Kook tell back him,

“Jung Yong Hwa…get out”… Ji Hyo said weakly and glare to Yong Hwa. Yong Hwa look her with unbelievable eyes to her and

“What???”…he ask again for he think he was wrong at listening.

“Kha!!!!”…Ji Hyo said clearly. Yong Hwa glare Ji Hyo and get out after kicking her bed harshly. Jong Kook stand immediately and try to catch Yong Hwa for he want to punch this man face. But Ji Hyo hold his hand and block him.

“Oppa…”…Ji Hyo call weakly. Jong Kook hold her hand softly and

“Yeobo… Why are you doing yourself like that???”…ask Jong Kook and look her with disconsolate eye.

“Why are you save me Oppa??... I do because I want to die” ...Ji Hyo said stubbornly without sympathze his feeling.

“You’re so cruel Ji Hyo ah…How can you think to left me alone in this life??... If you die, Oppa also will be followed behind you…Ada”… Jong Kook threatens her softly. Ji Hyo only smile weakly and look him lovingly.

“Oppa…I have to talk with Yong Hwa…can you wait outside a moment”… Ji Hyo request. But Jong Kook show displeasing act and nothing reply.

“Only a moment Oppa… hmmm…please”… Ji Hyo said with pity voice. Jong Kook look her and

“Just only a moment…”… he warning. Ji Hyo reply with nodding.

“Ok…Oppa tell him to come in…but you shout loudly if he made you something…Ok???”… Jong Kook give many lecture before go out. Ji Hyo reply everything with nodding. Jong Kook go out when he satisfy and A moment after, Yong Hwa enter the room with mocking face and sit beside the bed. But he avoid her eyes still.

Suddenly, Ji Hyo take the knife from beside of table and placed in his hand. Yong Hwa get shock while holding the knife and look her with questioning eyes.

"What is this for??"... Yong Hwa ask while stared to the knife in his hand.

“Kill me…”…Ji Hyo said clearly and look him deeply. Yong Hwa look her with wide eyes and

“What…What do you mean???”… he ask.

“Kill me…I said you to kill me now”… Ji Hyo reply coldly. But Yong Hwa throw the knife on the floor and look her with teary eyes.

“Why???Why are you doing me like that??Why??”…Yong Hwa ask with shaking voice.

“Because…because I don’t want to live anymore… If I can’t stay together with Jong Kook Oppa, I don’t want to live in this life anymore”… said Ji Hyo. Now she also crying like Yong Hwa.

“Nuna…Do you think he can understand you for the things which we did???...Do you think he can be understand to you everything???”… Yong Hwa ask. Ji Hyo only shake her head in crying and

“I don’t want to know…I don’t want to know…I only know I can’t live without him…Yong Hwa ah…Miahne…miahne…Please save me…please make me happy with him…please”… she only beg Yong Hwa like a fool.

“Nuna…you’re…you’re really too much”… he said and cry hardly like a child. Ji Hyo also cry together with him.

After crying a moment and they calmed now. Yong Hwa stand suddenly and

“Do as you wish… If something happen between you…that’s not my fault”… he said and leave.

“Gomawo Yong Hwa ah…Gomawo”… Ji Hyo thank in her sobbing. But Yong Hwa neglect her thank and go out from the room.

After Yong Hwa come out, Jong Kook rush into the room and

“Is he do something to you???”…he ask without breathe. Ji Hyo shake her head with smile and

“Anni Oppa...I only make the peace with him …nothing to worry”… she explain. But Jong Kook glare her and

“why are you want to peace with him?? He is my rival…why are you try to peace him??”…Jong Kook ask with jealous.

“Mola…I peace him because I want to”… Ji Hyo and immediately close her eyes as pretend she was sleeping.

“Yah… how can you sleep after make me jealous…huh”… Jong Kook complain with pouting. But he didn’t say anything for he don’t want to disturb her sleep because she was so weak now and she need to rest completely to get her energy. Therefore, Jong Kook only gaze to the lady who sleep peacefully now from her fake sleep.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

There have been a week Ji Hyo hospitalized. Now Ji Hyo is be better to normal. Her wound is also better and she can go everywhere without help. But Jong Kook never let her to do nothing and he even scold when Ji Hyo do something by herself.

Now too Ji Hyo is only stay settle on the bed and Jong Kook is peeling the apple for her. While Ji Hyo looking him, she a little burst out her laugh. Therefore, Jong Kook look her with puzzle eyes and

“Why are you laughing me??” he ask. Ji Hyo reply shake her head but still laugh. Jong Kook slide the apple and put one piece in .

“Tell me…why my yeobo is laughing??”…he ask softly.

“that funny”…she reply while eating apple.

“What is funny??”

“peeling the apple with muscle…heee”… Ji Hyo said and laugh.

“Is it funny…huh” …Jong Kook said and pinch her nose slightly. Ji Hyo reply a nod and smile brightly to him.

“You’re so beautiful while you smiling”… Jong Kook said softly while gazing his lady. Ji Hyo bow her head with blushing but still wear his favorite smile. Jong Kook hold his lady hand tightly and

“Yeobo…”…he call softly. Ji Hyo look him with smile and signal him to continue his words.

“Oppa…really want to know the reason of you suicide…ppa didn’t ask before for you’re in cure…but now you be better and I want to know the reason”… he said seriously.

“I already told you I do because I want to die”… Ji Hyo reply with half right.

“Yeobo…I’m serious now… please tell me…I felt nearly crazy when looking your unconscious body with sink the blood…so, you need to tell the reason to me…Isn’t it???”… Jong Kook said. Ji Hyo only look him with sad eyes because she can’t give the all answer what he want to know.

“Please Ji Hyo ah…Please…tell me”…Jong Kook begging her pitifully. Ji Hyo sigh heavily and

“I do because I want to live together with you”… Ji Hyo said 50% truth but still hide the other reason. For her words, Jong Kook blank a moment and

“What…What is meaning??”…he ask. Ji Hyo look his eyes deeply and cut his face.

“I do…I want to live forever with you Oppa… the first, I vague to my feeling upon you…but although I know my mind, I still deny because other person seen me that I like you because of want to become the Mistress of Floral Breeze… Therefore…I make the difference between them”… Ji Hyo said as rub Jong Kook cheek lovingly.

“But when Yong Hwa confess me, I have the difficult time…I so feel sad to refuse his propose and I also can’t far with you…And I don’t want to you tow become the enemy for me…I so difficult and I really want to die at that time…therefore, I do suicide”… when her words end, Ji Hyo completely reached Jong Kook chest for he suddenly hug her tightly.

Jong Kook kiss her head and tight his embrace onto her.

“Yeobo…why are you suffer that difficult only you…you can share everything with me Ji Hyo ah… I always ready for you…and I can accept everything of you Ji Hyo ah…If you have difficult like that, don’t hesitate to tell me…I’m your man Ji Hyo ah”… Jong Kook said with upset tone. He really feel bad for Ji Hyo suffer that difficult time. He understand her because Yong Hwa also her the most love dong sang. Therefore, she was hesitate to break her dong sang’s heart.

“I’m also really want to tell anything Oppa…but the truth is so disgusted for you accept that…therefore, let me keep this truth with me till reach into the grave”…Ji Hyo mutter in her mind.

Jong Kook depart their body slowly and look his lady lovely. And he kissed her sweet lips admirably and

“Yeobo…”… he call with gentle tone.

“Neh…Oppa”

“Let’s get marry…Oppa will be protect you forever”… Jong Kook proposed her. Ji Hyo only stare him for nothing can reply and the one only she response is full of tears in her eyes. Jong Kook take the black velvet box from his pocket and opened. The shine diamond ring is waiting inside the box to his owner with ready position. Ji Hyo mute a moment and only look the ring with shock. Jong Kook smile while looking his lady act and take the ring from the box. And he put the ring on her the ring finger and

“Will you marry me??”… Jong Kook ask. Ji Hyo look admirely to the ring which wore on her finger and now, she completely in cry.

“Oh my crying lady…please give the answer to me”…Jong Kook ask with nervous. Ji Hyo nod her head and

“Neh Oppa…I love you”… Ji Hyo said and hug her man tightly.

“I love you too Yeobo…I love you so much”… Jong Kook said and kissed his lady passionately. Ji Hyo also kiss back and they make the deep perfect kiss each other.

The whole day, the room is full of their love and kissing each other. They can’t hide their wide smile and waste the day with confessing the feeling to each other that how much they love and kissing passionately the whole time.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

(Hey my dears...thanks for your reading... please forgive me if this chapter is bored...thanks a lot guys ^^)