" Chapter - XVII"

"Floral Breeze"

 

It’s been a week after they got married. But Jong Kook still didn’t satisfy loving to his wife. During his idea that  he want to make a big wedding but they only celebrate a small wedding at the church due to Ji Hyo’s wish. Although they only have a small fair, they possess the big happy. He also can’t lose his wife under his eyes and Ji Hyo also care and love him not less than his. But Yong Hwa moved his room to the orphanage when they announced they will be married. Ji Hyo feel sad about two days when her dong sang move cause of her but Jong Kook didn’t let her to feel as that long. He try to many ways for Ji Hyo to be comfort. She is happy again under his kind and loving. He feel that he is the luckiest man in the world for possess his perfect wife. He will be regarded that his wife is the only a gift from the god.

Now also he stare his wife pure face which infinity pretty under the dim lightof  in his embrace. He never feel bore how many times he stare his wife face. He rub his wife’s head and kissed her forehead lovely. Look like his kiss make Ji Hyo to wake up because she hug his neck and kiss back his chest.

“Yeobo…Am I make you wake up??” …he ask while rubbing her . (P.S : he never lose a smile on his face after they got married.)

“Neh…How can I sleep if someone stare me like that…”…Ji Hyo reply without open her eyes but still inhale his scent from his neck.

“How can I…why my wife is so beautiful like that…your beauty is seducing my eyes always”… Jong Kook said with hush voice.

“Ahh..haha…Oppa…you’re tortoise”… Ji Hyo said while snap his chest softly.

“Wae???”

“raking only to your side”

“Haha… so glib”… he said lovely and kiss his wife cheek deeply. As usual his kiss isn’t finish at only her cheek and continues her lips as passionate one. His lips are busying with her lips and tongue. When they are hot, Jong Kook hand are rubbing her whole body as flowing his wild mind. But Ji Hyo a little push her husband and that make Jong Kook look with puzzle eyes to his wife.

“Wae???”…he ask.

“What is wae??... It’s already near to noon…I have to cook”… Ji Hyo said and try to get up. But she fall again into her husband’s embrace for his pulling.

“Shiro…I’m not hungry…”… he said stubbornly and kiss her neck hungrily.

“Ah…ah…yeo~~bo”… Ji Hyo moan without can control when her husband kiss her neck. When Ji Hyo moan, Jong Kook smile naughtily for that he know he can control Ji Hyo again. His hand is crawling to Ji Hyo’s chest and play.

A moment he play her body, now Jong Kook place between his wife’s legs and prepare the ready position.

“Are you ready Yeobo??”… he ask with hushing voice.

“You always can’t get enough”… Ji Hyo crooks him with sight of a glance.

“Of course…I’m always hungry to you”…Jong Kook said naughtily and does his pleasure without waiting his wife’s permit.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Jong Kook give the work to his eyes with looking the documents of his factories. Even though he can’t manage himself, he ordered to give monthly report concerning with the factories. During he interesting to the reports, he get the hug on his neck from behind. Without looking, he know that is his lovely wife. He make a soft smile and hold upon the small hands which link on his neck.

“Yeobo”… he call softly and kiss the small hands softly.

“Oppa…there”… Ji Hyo said and give a rose to him. Jong Kook blank while looking the flower which beautifully placed in front of his face.

“What is this??”

“Oppa…why are you mong?? Can’t I give the flower to my husband”… Ji Hyo said while rubbing the flower to his cheek. Jong Kook smile happily and

“My wife is so romantic”… Jong Kook take the flower and pull his wife to sit beside him as hug her tightly and continue reading. Ji Hyo stay silently without disturbing her husband and help him.

At that time, their coachmen enter into the house with half run.

“Mistress Song…Mistress Song”… he call hurriedly and entered their living room.

“Neh”… Ji Hyo reply to the man who breathless for running.

“Please come out to the door and look who reach now… please”… he said and lead from the front. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo look each other face with puzzle eyes and follow him. When they arrived at the front,

Ji Hyo’s steps are suddenly stop while looking to the figure at the door.

“A…ajusshi”… she said while covering with her palm.

“Ji Hyo ah”… the man who possess the honest face by wear a glass is looking her with kind smile.

“Ajusshi!!!”…Ji Hyo call happily and hug to the man as run with fast speed. Jong Kook left with blank motion.

“Ji Hyo ah… Long time no see”… the old man greet as his voice is a little shake for may be sobbing due to happy.

“Neh…Ajusshi…you should come back once to us…Why are you losing for a long time??”… Ji Hyo said and she also shake her voice like the old man.

“It’s happen like tha Ji Hyo ah...but I always miss my children”… the old man said with whispering tone. Ji Hyo look up the old man face and

“Now…you come back to live together with us…right??”… she said with hoping. But the old man shake his head and

“Anni… I heard you already married…therefore, I come to praised your wedding”… the old man said. Ji Hyo immediately losing her hoping smile and change to sad eyes. But she didn’t said anything only make a heavy nod. And after, she act like something remember and run near Jong Kook and pull to the old man.

“Ajusshi…he is my husband Kim Jong Kook…and also the master of “Floral Breeze”… Ji Hyo introuduce him.

“Kim Jong Kook??... Wait…Kook Jong’s son??”… the old man ask with surprised.

“Neh…”…Ji Hyo and Jong Kook answer the same time.

“Wahh… I really miss your father…We are friends”… the old man shake his hand with saying happy tone.

“Neh…Ajusshi…Nice to meet you”…Jong Kook reply with polite.

“Are you father also good health??”…the old man ask.

“Appa was dead”’

“Mwoo…. Kook Jong dead??”… the old man shock a moment for his answer. And after a moment, he shake his head sadly and

“We’re so old…I’m too near to grave”… the old man said with half laugh.

“Oppa…he is Yoo Jae Suk…”… Ji Hyo introduce to the old man to change the sad topic. The name make Jong Kook to straight his back bone. He is the one who was the shopkeeper advice to search.

“Ajusshi is Yoo jae Suk??”… Jong Kook ask to confirm.

“Yess…I’m Yoo Jae Suk…Do you know me?? Are your father told about me???”… the old man ask with hoping.

“Ne…nehh….Appa always told that he have his best friend named Yoo Jae Suk”… Jong Kook lied but the answer make the old man’s face to full with smile.

“Ok…If you don’t come to come back, you should sleep a day at Floral Breeze”… Ji Hyo said with pouting.

“Of course”…the old man reply make Ji Hyo to smile and pull him to the living room. Jong Kook follow them with busying in his head.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

For Yoo Jae Suk arrive,

Their dinner is full complement. Yong Hwa too accompany with them. He was aware that Ji Hyo and Eun Hye are obviously happy for that old man visit. They are act like young children beside him.

“Ajusshi…eat it…that your favorite”… Eun Hye said brightly and put the meal into the plate.

“Keure…Eun Hye ah…Gomapda”… the old man thanks.

“Here…that is also your like”… Ji Hyo also put the meals again into the plate. Although the old man’ plate is full of meals, the other two men’s plates are nearly empty. Though Yong Hwa not serious and he also chatting happily with them, Jong Kook feel jealous for his wife neglect him.

Therefore, he push his plate in front of Ji Hyo and

“Yeobo…Oppa too”… he claim the food with a little pouting. Ji Hyo look her husband lovely and

“Nehh…”… she reply sweetly and put many. Therefore, Jong Kook’s face happened a satisfy smile and make an air kiss that make Ji Hyo blush. For their lovey dovey…even though the two single acting didn’t seen, the old man can’t hide the smile by looking them.

“Kheee... I feel the love in the air by looking two of them…that so sweet”…the old man words make the two single to uncomfortable but they still can act neglect.

“Nehh…I love her so much”… Jong Kook said proudly and hold Ji Hyo hand tightly. The old man nod his head with soft smile and

“Exactly like your father…he also was braved for his love”… the old man said and image of missing the past is obviously pop out from his eyes. Jong Kook accept his words with a nod and

“Neh Ajusshi…he really loved and kind to Omma”… Jong Kook said and he also miss his parents now.

“Ok...stop thinking about the past and Let’s enjoy present…ready to cheer”… Ji Hyo said and put the glasses of wine in front of them. And they take their glass and

“Cheer!!!”… the sound of touching the glass are full of the dining room.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Yong Hwa sitting beside the camp fire at the in front of the orphanage. He didn’t know how long he was sit there. But he only know that he feel the hurt inside of his heart.

“Hmm~~~~”… the long sigh appear from him but that sighing can't make the pain to leave from his heart. The image of Ji Hyo and Jong Kook are still imprint in his thought. Actually he need to glad for his nuna found the happy and she became the perfect woman who not only become mistress of "Floral Breeze" but also get all of love from Jong Kook. But he still difficult to face with the truth of his nuna…the truth of she was the other’s wife. Only the god can know how much he tired. How many he try to forget about her and to treat her as a nuna, he still fail.

“When still you will be sighing??”… the sound appear and sit beside him. Without he looking, he know that is Eun Hye.

“Not your business…Don’t you sleep yet??”... he ingnore to answer and only ask. Eun Hye shake her head and

“I’m not the person who sleep early…”… she reply.

“And so…don’t you chat with Ajusshi??”… he ask again.

“Yah… Why are you asking many questions??...Don’t you want to see me now??”…Eun Hye said dissatisfiedly with pouting as snap the stick from his hand and hoe the fire. Her acting can make to appear a bit smile on his face.

“Anni…I’m just asking”… he reply. And after, the silent is fully placed between them. The environment was also silent except the sound of aflame from the fire. A moment of the awkward silent,

“Yong Hwa ah… I think Unnie is happy now…”… the silent is make uncomfortable him but now these words are make more uncomfortable for him. That really make his wounds more deep. You can say me I’m stubborn but he only want that Ji Hyo is regard for her choice…he only want his nuna is regard for didn’t chose him. The truth of they are happy is really toxic for him.

For his silent, Eun Hye continues her words.

“Even though I’m a jealousy woman, I can feel the glad for her happy…you already know that how much she suffer the pain since young”

“We also suffer”… Yong Hwa still not accept stubbornly.

“But we are not so bad for she always suffered instead of us”… Eun Hye tell the truth. The truth was that he can’t refuse with anyways. Therefore, he choose the way to avoid with the truth as prepare to leave.

“Good night Eun Hye ah… I’m sleepy”… he greet and stand to leave.

About two steps away from the before place, he get the hug with small hands. He get shock but still concious to know who is hugging.

“Eun Hye ah…”… he surprised for the hug and try to unlink the hand but his movement stop when he heard the sobbing sound from behind.

“Yah… Why are you cry??”… he feel guilty when he heard Eun Hye’s crying. Along he know with her, that is rare to see her crying.

“Because I’m pain…”… Eun Hye answer in crying. Yong Hwa turn back while unlink her hands but still hold in his palm.

“Wae??... Are you hurt?? Where do you get the injury??”… he ask with concern as try to search the injury on her body. But Eun Hye hug him and placed her head on his chest and cry hardly. He didn’t know what will he do and so he can’t do anything except her hair for hoping she will be calm.

A moment later, a sobbing sound is lose but she still hug.

“Eun Hye ah…Kwechana…”… he ask worriedly. As a reply, he get the nod from her.

“Tell me… Why are you pain??”… he ask during rub her back.

“Because you are hurt…you are broken for Unnie”

“Neh???”… he get the surprised for her answer. Now, Eun Hye depart and look him.

“Are you deaf?? I said that I feel hurt for you hurt…”… Eun Hye shout him. But he still blank and can’t get the answer from her words because no ways she will be hurt for him. He didn’t do nothing her to pain.

“I'm not understand”… he confessed his stupid.

Yah!!! You stupid… I feel hurt for you hurt…I feel hurt for you heartbroken…I feel hurt for you never see me and only see Unnie… Do you understand …that mean I love you… You bastard”… Eun Hye shout angrily and running from the place as leave him alone after she says everything what she want.

Yong Hwa left with shock. He try many times to accept that Eun Hye told him that she love him. He only think that Eun Hye crush to Kim Jong Kook.

“What…Eun Hye loved me??... Didn’t she interesting to Kim Jong Kook?? … I never know that she loved me”… he mutter like a pabo as alone talking beside the camp fire. While wandering the confession of Eun Hye, that make his heartbeat skip. But he feel sorry for Eun Hye for he never see her feeling and he even act bad to her for her manner to his nuna.

“Eun Hye ah…Miahne…for cruel to you and never try to see your feeling… but I don’t think I can change my love for nuna to other…therefore, I’m sorry again for I can’t love you…Miahne Eun Hye ah”

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

( I should try that the next chapter to be better ... so sorry for this chapter is lacking interesting and late update .... thz a lot for your reading :))