"Chapter - IV"

"Floral Breeze"

 

He suddenly wake up for his eyes are irritate of the light. He even block his eyes for the sunshine is directly hit to his face.

“Ahhh…What is this!!!!!!”… he groaning angrily for his sleeping was destroy. He flipped his body to prone position while pull his pillow and cover his head. And he continues his peaceful sleep. At that time, he felt a soft touch on his arm. “What!!!…Is this hand??That mean someone reach in my room??? I closed my door with locked???Who???enemy??? Like a habit of a soldier, his brain is working quickly in a second of touching. When he was certain is someone reach his room and he was already locked the door last night….so no one except enemy. Therefore, he didn’t wait a next second and hold the hand which touch him as twisted forcefully and pull down to the bed with press the enemy body with his knee. His movement is so fast as a light and the other side of person can’t even out a sound and completely reach under his knee.

“Agrhhhh!!!!”… he so shock when he found his beautiful lady is reaching under his knee and she slap his knee continuously as to move for she can’t breathe.

“Ohh…Sorry Ji Hyo Ssi”… he beg her with immediately relief her and quickly move his knee and let her hand. And after, he stand beside the bed and look apologetic eyes. Ji Hyo can’t response anything and stay still in his bed while breathing hardly with hold her wrist.

“Ji Hyo Ssi…I’m so sorry…please forgive me”… he non-stop to begging pardon her. He know that she will be so pain and he felt sad for he making her to pain. Ji Hyo didn’t reply anything and stay as same position till her breathe are normal again. After she calm, she slowly sit on the bed and he help her by lifting with hold her shoulder.

“Is still pain??? Sorry Ji Hyo Ssi”… he ask softly with concerning. Ji Hyo slowly shake her head and

“No…It’s ok Jong Kook Ssi… that’s my wrong…I shouldn’t enter your room without your permission… but I think you are ill for you sleep up till now and when I knock your door, I found your door is unlock…therefore, I entered without excuse you”…. She explain prolong conversation and she stop when her lungs is oxygen lack. Jong Kook remembered he forget to lock his door when he enter second time after met with Ji Hyo and Yong Hwa together. He look her with sad eyes and

“It’s ok Ji Hyo Ssi…you’re not wrong… you can enter my room any time when you want…Are you still pain???”… he ask softly and he really felt upset for his manner to her.

“neh…I’m ok except my wrist”… she said frankly him. Of course, he also know that her wrist will not be ok. He twisted the wrist with all of his strength. That is the basic of self-defense…if you met with enemy...you need to attack the other’s pressure points. If you can attack the pressure points, the other is will be the doll for you and you can attack with any post what you want. One of the pressures point is at the wrist. Therefore, many of attackers are only twist the other wrist till they can’t move. He also twisted her wrist with all his strength. So...there is no way her wirst is will be okay. And he thank to the god for he didn’t make her wrist to broken. He  feel so bad for his attack and upset for she is pain. Look like his upset is show on his face because Ji Hyo smile him brightly and

“Don’t upset Jong Kook Ssi…I’m ok… Stop blaming yourself”… she said kindly. And she take the handkerchief which she tied her hair and tie on her wrist with one hand. Therefore, Jong Kook take her handkerchief to help. He see the red mark on her white wrist. Jong Kook look with apologetic eyes to her and She reply with softly shake her head with meaning I’m fine. He take first the balm and scrub her wrist softly. And he tie her handkerchief after the balm sink in her skin. At that time, he remembered the voice which he hear the last night.

“Ji Hyo Ssi…Actually, I heard a voice at about 3 a.m and so I had reached the outside last night”…. Jong Kook tell about the voice to Ji Hyo for he hope that he got an satisfy answer from her.

“Ahh~~~this is... we also heard sometime”… Ji Hyo reply with displeased faced and he think her face was happen like that because of the pain.

“Keure??? So …do you know that sound???”…Jong Kook ask again.

“Jong Kook Ssi… Do you forget ‘Floral Breeze’ is exist the base of the mountain??…. Therefore, we heard the voices of the animals from the forest”… Ji Hyo said and that make him to a little satisfied…yes…that voice also can be the animal’s voice…but for him, why he was so sure this is a human voice?

“Jong Kook Ssi… Don’t forget again to lock your door next time…”… her concerning is make him to lose his question in his brain.

“It’s ok Ji Hyo Ssi…I’m not afraid anything… And…this house also safe right”… he said with not serious action.

“Yes…yess…this house is safe…” she answer immediately.

“But… precaution is more safe…Am I right”… she persuade again him.

“Ok…Ji Hyo Ssi…I never forget to lock the door again…I’m promise”… he said with surety tone and she smile with satisfy for his promise. Now, he was finished the bandage and place her hand on her thigh softly.

“Don’t carry the heavy thing…”… he said with standing up.

“Neh…Jong Kook Ssi…come down to the dining room after clean yourself…I will be prepared the breakfast for you”…she said and go out of the room.

Jong Kook immediately enter the bathroom to clean himself. He know his lady is busy woman. She was always working one by one. Only one day he arrived, he didn’t saw his beautiful lady is resting. Therefore, he didn’t want to waste more her precious time and he sleep until now is enough . He quickly cleaned himself and go down to the dining room.

When he enter the dining room, he is a little disappoint for Yoon Eun Hye waiting at the table instead of his beautiful lady. Therefore, he didn’t sit at the chair immediately and look around as searching his beautiful lady. Look like Yoon Eun Hye also spot he is searching to Ji Hyo because

“Unnie will be came later there…” she said like that while pouring the tea in the cup. He look her with expressionless and sit at his chair.

“Look like Unnie get the injury on her wirst…therefore, she can’t prepare the breakfast for you”….when he heard like that, he feel guilty…of course he is the one who make her injury.

“Unnie will be came after your breakfast to show the rooms of the ‘Floral Breeze’….now she go and take the keys”…Eun Hye explain non-stop as like she see his mind. All of her talking is what he want to know.

“Imm…” he reply coldly and drink his tea. Eun Hye look him with disfavor eyes and…

“You’re always welcome to Unnie…but why about me??”… he nearly choke while drinking for her question. He look up the girl face with cold eyes.

“What do you mean???”… he ask blankly. The girl sigh and

“I think you don’t like both of us…me and Yong Hwa…but you’re so welcome to Unnie”… she said frankly and that make him to goose bumps….goose bumps for he never think she will be ask him like that.

“It’s not like that Eun Hye Ssi… I think Ji Hyo is the oldest among of you…therefore, that is only I consulting with the oldest like the other normal family”… he explain and satisfy for his lie. If he thinking carefully, he can’t blame to her because he also happen exactly like she said. He treat them as usual that always cold but for Ji Hyo, he can’t treat her like that. He also didn’t know why…but he only get answer he like her….or… may be he love her… that is the fact he can’t help.

Look like Eun Hye also satisfies for his answer because she didn’t complain anything and only serving his breakfast. He frantically eating his breakfast to avoid her questions and Eun Hye also didn’t ask anything again. After a while, Ji Hyo enter in the dining room with holding bunch of the keys. When he see Ji Hyo enter, he sure his cold face is change to 180 degree and even a soft smile displace at his fierce face. And also he saw Eun Hye look him with ironic eyes for his smile. But he doesn’t care nothing and only look to Ji Hyo who entering in the room with checking her keys. When she arrived near him, she look his empty cup and plate.

“Ohh…you already finish your breakfast”… she said and keep the empty cups and plates to wash.
“Thanks…Eun Hye”… she not forget to thank her sister and after she take the dirty dish to the sink. Eun Hye also go out from the kitchen when Ji Hyo enter the kitchen. He aware that Ji Hyo wear his muffler on her neck. That make him to please all of his morning. He smile alone with satisfy. And He wait her with reading the newspaper at his chair. And he remembered the Christmas is close for the article of Christmas in his newspaper. And he got the idea to buy the gifts for the children from the orphanage. During he thinking, his beautiful lady come out from the kitchen and sit beside the chair which have his side glance.

“Ji Hyo Ssi…” he call his beautiful lady as put down the newspaper on the table. He continue when he see Ji Hyo listen.

“Do you enjoy my muffler???”… he ask directly for he want to hear the words ‘I like it’ form her thin lips. Ji Hyo feel with her hand to the muffler on her neck and smile with blush.

“Neh…I like it…”…she answer softly. Jong Kook even want to jump for heard the words what he want to hear.

“This is my first gift in my life”…. She said and that make Jong Kook surprise him. He never though his gift for her is will be the first to her…Is mean…their kiss also can be the first kiss…right.

“Ahh…Is that so…now, I’m so happy ”…he said brightly to her while looking deeply. His eyes are make him Ji Hyo to blush because she didn’t dare to look his eyes and only look down with blushing face. You know… she is even so beautiful when she blush. What kind of angel.

“Aww…Ji Hyo Ssi...not much day need to arrive the Christmas… Before that day, Let’s we go in downtown to buy the gifts for the children”…he tell her about his idea and he saw Ji Hyo is so satisfy for his words because she nodding her head like a child and the bright smile is placed on her small face.

“It’s good idea Jong Kook Ssi… I’m sure the children will be happy for that…” she said brightly. He also satisfy himself for can make her happy.

“If you finish reading, I’ll show the rooms to can check…Do you want??” she continuously ask the question.

“Of course… I wanna”… he said with fold the half of newspaper which on the table and stand up from his chair. Ji Hyo also stand from the chair by take the bunch of keys from table and come out together with Jong Kook side by side from dining room.

“How many rooms have Floral Breeze??”… he ask while walking beside Ji Hyo.

“Forty four rooms including the master bedrooms which we saty now”… Ji Hyo answer.

“Forty four rooms!!!!!”… He ask amazingly while making his face unbelievable. Ji Hyo giggle while looking his face expression.

“Yes…Forty-four rooms”… she again confirm for her answer.

“Why Madam go built that many rooms??? I heard she was live alone and now I know that you three live together….so added three of you…only four…why she built that much”…. He said non-stop for he can’t believe this Madam make that many rooms and he think that only wasting.

“Yes…of course...you think only three of us lived her togher…and that wasting for you right....but you didn’t know her aim”… Ji Hyo said like she understanding his mind through he acting like that.

“Her aim?? You mean Madam Go”

“Yes…Madam Go was built this rooms for the children with aiming to give them when they adult and they became the mature persons who can built their life by their self”…Ji Hyo said while looking his face deeply with soft smile.

“You mean…the children from the orphanage”… he ask and the same time, Ji Hyo reply with nod.

“Aww…It’s like that…now I know how much Madam Go is kind-hearted”… Jong Kook admit and he really respect to the Maiden Go at that time.

And Ji Hyo show all of the rooms of downstairs with opening the rooms one by one. He found all of the rooms are clean and have full of accessories. But not perfect like his room and smaller than his room.

“The downstairs have fourteen room….and this rooms are Yong Hwa and Eun Hye’s room”… Ji Hyo said while pointing the two rooms which exist face to face.

"Aww...they are lived at thd downstair".... he said while nodding.

"Imm...I'm also lived the downstair before...but when Madam Go's health is worst, I move my room to upstair"... Ji Hyo explain and he reply with nod.

“Ok…now Let’s go to the upstairs which we stay...” Ji Hyo said brightly and go up to the upstairs. Jong Kook only follow behind her like a student who follow his teacher at field trip.

When they reach the upstairs, she also show the rooms one by one as like at downstairs. He was also counting of the rooms from the downstairs. That’s not mean he don’t believe Ji Hyo, that is his habit and get this habit from military. After he check the last rooms, he found that a room which not far from the last rooms. But that room is a little different from the others. Even only look that room’s door, he know that the door is vey valuable and also have beautiful arabesque on the door. But the door is locked with big padlock. And he knew that is the forty fifth room and no way he wrong…because he carefully counting till he start. Ji Hyo told him only forty-four rooms have in Floral Breeze. So, he even thinks to correct her.

“Ok… that’s all room Jong Kook Ssi… Is there anything do you want to prepare??”… Ji Hyo ask while locking the door.

“Isn’t forty-five?? There has a room”… Jong Kook said and point to the forty-fifth room. Ji Hyo look the room who he point and immediately turn her face to the door which she lock.

“Ahh…this is not the bedroom Jong Kook Ssi”… she said with low voice to him. He think she so take the time to lock this door.

“Is not bed room??”

“Yes…there is only room to keep the old furnitures”… she said and now face him…look like she finish her locking to the door.

“And so…we can check there right…” he said and that make him Ji Hyo frown. He didn’t know why she frown suddenly who always keep her smile to him.

“Ah…ahh… the key for this room is lost”… Ji Hyo answer hesitantly and she avoid his eyes. Jong Kook a little curious for she happen like that. He see the fog on her face obviously.

“But we can enter after destroy the old padlock”… he said stubbornly to her. Now, his beautiful lady is look him with pale face. She didn’t reply anything and look blankly to him like she didn’t know what to reply.

“Noona…Noona!!!!!”

//////////////////