" Chapter - XII"

"Floral Breeze"

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!”…. Ji Hyo shout shockingly and hug Jong Kook for afraid the scene which she saw.

Jong Kook softly patting Ji Hyo’s shoulder to comfort her afraid. And he stare to the figure who lying on the ground lifelessly with the bullet injury for he shot yesterday night. The figure is big and the yellow & black color is even shine under the candle light. And he can’t imagine what Ji Hyo happen if she climb down yesterday night. But he was proud for himself that get shoot that kind of thing. And he got the idea to hang the skin in his room.

“Jong Kook Ssi…”… he snap back when Ji Hyo call his name.

“Ne…neh???”

“Why are you smiling while looking to the tiger?? Is his face funny???”… Ji Hyo said dissatisfiedly to him and he even burst out his laugh for her comments.

“Anni… I thinking to hang his skin in the living room as a proud by myself...”… he said his idea and that make Ji Hyo look him surprise.

“Are you kidding??? Don’t you afraid???”… she ask in unbelievable.

“Wae?? I’m not afraid and even beautiful for me”… he reply with teasing tone and Ji Hyo glare him with her beautiful eyes. But he just by-pass her glare and look amusingly to the tiger. When he neglect her, Ji Hyo look again to the tiger frightendly. She didn't even believe the thing which calling her 'Unnie' last night is become a tiger....that so creepy and  How mysterious jungle???....While she looking the tiger, she felt that face is familiar with someone. Therefore, she look carefully the tiger's face and

“Ahh~~~Now I know… Jong Kook Ssi…Jong Kook Ssi...You’re look like with tiger”… Ji Hyo said excitedly while looking his face and to tiger face again.

“Neh???”…. he ask as disapproved her words.

“Absolutely… you two very look like…Are you brothers…hehe”… Ji Hyo is enjoying in teasing about his look like with tiger. Even though, he disapprove her comments, he enjoy for seeing her happy. Therfore, he get an eyeful to Ji Hyo who laughing cutely. Ji Hyo a little blush when she found that Jong Kook stare her deeply.

“Ahem…ahem… do…don’t you hungry???”… Ji Hyo ask with dragging about the hungry between them and she wanna him to take back his stare. Jong Kook didn’t reply and smile softly as still looking her blushing face.

“Don’t try to take the other title between them Ji Hyo Ssi… For me….I enough only looking your face is perfect for my morning or the whole day”… Jong Kook reply as he saw her mind and his words make Ji Hyo touch. But...

“Is that so!!! So…Don’t eat the breakfast…I will eat by myself “…. She said and go back to the tree. “Good job Ji Hyo….you can spoil my love mood” …he said dissatisfiedly and follow her because he can also feel hungry after Ji Hyo spoil his mood.

Both of them climb up again to their Bamboo Lookout.

“Woahh…It’s beautiful”…. Ji Hyo was enjoying the view which she saw in front of her eyes. Looking the forest from upper is beautiful in another way. The jungle is not only beauty but also full of mysteries. If Jong Kook didn’t block her to go down, she will not exit in the world today. Therfore, she look him with appreciate eyes and

“Gomawo…Jong Kook Ssi… You save my life”… she appreciate to Jong Kook. Jong Kook look him with a soft smile and

“I can’t let my love something happen…”…. His words make Ji Hyo blush. She immediately bow her head and try to pay attention to the dinner box or breakfast box now.

“Don’t be shy Ji Hyo Ssi… Please be considering the good answers for me”… Jong Kook said directly to her. Yes…he only want to get the only answer ‘Yes’ from her.

“Jong Kook Ssi!!!”…. Ji Hyo call him with serious tone and prepare to persuade him. But…

“Aaaa…Mola… I don’t want to listen now…Let’s eat breakfast...I'm very hungry”… he refuse to listen her words and eat the food hungrily. By looking her face expression, he know the result is not still good. When he neglect her words, Ji Hyo didn't try to tell again and eat silently her breakfast.

During they enjoying their breakfast, the sunlight is completely covered onto the forest after ing the chest of snow.

“DINE!!!!”….suddenly they heard the gun shoot from not far away.

“Look like…Yong Hwa follow us”…Jong Kook said and he also shoot his gun to the sky.

Not long after, they heard the footsteps which are leading to their place.

“Nuna….Nuna!!!!!”…... And also heard Yong Hwa's voice.

“ Master!!!Master!!!Maiden Song!!!!!!!!!”the voices are slowly approach to them. Ji Hyo prepare to call back them but some idea enter her brain and

“This time…Are they real human???...they are not tiger...right!!!”… Ji Hyo ask Jong Kook first. Jong Kook giggle when he heard her question and reply with a nod. So, Ji Hyo can relief the sigh and

“Yong Hwa ah!!!! Nuna there….”… she shout back and the footsteps are hurriedly coming to their tree. A moment later, they clearly found Yong Hwa and their coachman.

“Yong Hwa ah~~~Look behind”… Ji Hyo tease with shouting to Yong Hwa. Yong Hwa and coachman first look Ji Hyo with blank eyes and then look behind.

Argh!!!!!!!!!”… both of men shouting nearly their heart out and fall down to the ground with their when they found a big tiger lying behind them.

“Ah..hahaha”… Ji Hyo laughing demandingly with looking to the two afraid men and after, both of them climb down from the tree.

 

//////////////////

 

Today is one day before Christmas Day. He manage to go to the downtown with the reason of to buy the gifts for the children. But that isn't real reason and the real reason is only he know.

Now… he passing that road third time. The first time was only he, the second time was with Ji Hyo but now…not only two. He take Yong Hwa and Eun Hye together with Ji Hyo. In the coach, all are talking noisily except him. In his eyes, he found the others are so happy for get the visit to downtown. But he can’t join them. Because he is sink in his wandering. He can’t take out the conversations which ha had with coachmen yesterday.

Flash Back:

Today the weather is a little better than before. Even though the snows are falling heavily, the sky is deeply blue and as bright as blue statice flowers. He enjoying the footprint which left on the snowflake along the road. Honestly, he have been a little bore for always staying at “Floral Breeze”… During that day, he only snarling with the feeling to Ji Hyo and he even nearly forget to detect about the rumors of “Floral Breeze”. But now he got the idea to ask about “Floral Breeze” and therefore, now he walking to the paddock.

When he reached the paddock, he met with coachman who feed to horses. But the old man didn't see him and only busy with his horses.

“Good morning”…. He greet to the coachman politely to aware he arrived. When the coachman hear his voice, he suddenly turn behind and immediately bow his head as greet him.

“Good Morning Sir….”… the coachman greeted him back and took the chair for him with alacrity. He reply the coachman with soft smile and sit on the chair which the coachman take from the paddock.

“How Are you Sir??? What reason make you reach there Sir??? Do you have commission to me??"What I will do for you Sir???I'm ready...”… the coach man ask non-stop with standing in front of him politely.

“Please take the chair and sit first…”… he said kindly to the old man...

“It’s ok Sir…”… the old man prepare to refuse.

“Just do it…”… he said like a demanding. Therefore, the coachman take the chair and sit in front of him timidity.

“The first…. I am Kim Jong Kook”… Jong Kook introduced first and gave his hand to the front of the coachman.

“Neh… I’m Ji Suk Jin…. Sir”… the old man greet back and shaking with his hand. Jong Kook observe that old man have sincere eyes. Therefore, he decided to continue along his ideas.

“I have something to ask you Suk Jin Ssi…”… he started his conversation. The old man look him interestingly and

“Neh Sir… You can ask anything and I will be answer all I know”… the old man replied with stimulate. Jong Kook smiled him gently for he amused his answer.

“Thanks Suk Jin Ssi… As you know that I’m only a new lord to “Floral Breeze”… I didn’t know about that house….therefore, can you tell me concerning with “Floral Breeze” especially about rumors”… he said directly to the point. He found the stimulate in the old man eyes is disappear immediately. He even can’t reply and hesitate with looking him blank eyes.

“Don’t worry nothing Suk Jin Ssi… you can tell me all you know…for that I assure you cannot receive any blame from anyone”… he said while deeply look the old man’s eyes. The old man think a moment with avoiding his eyes. But a moment later, the old man sigh heavily and look him with he can’t afford anything expression.

“Hmmm~~~”…. After appear a longest sign from the old man,

“I was work as a coachman before your father ran out from that house….”… he start his words. Jong Kook nothing disturb him even with his breath and listen carefully with full of silent.

“Madam Go…Madam Go”…. He utter “Madam Go” name while staring to someplace of furthermost.

“She was the pitiful woman… she was faced many difficulties since she was young”… he start with about “Madam Go”… Jong Kook look him with stimulate and listen with respect acting.

“Madam Go and her husband was married for the parents agreed… they never love each other till they dead… They are always quarreled each other and sometime I found the injuries on Madam Go’s face for the old Master beat her…. Therefore, everybody accused her that she was killed to old Master when the old Master was dead in accident”… the old man break his words a moment and look Jong Kook as waiting the words from Jong Kook. But when Jong Kook nothing tell him, he continues his words.

“And their son…he was a mute since he was born… and…everybody think that he was the son of Madam Go and the old master…but the real wasn’t he is not Madam Go’s son…he is the son of the old master and a floozy which they got after errant”…. Jong Kook get shock when he heard. So… this old master is really depraved man... and he feel bad for Madam Go.

“After the old master dead in an accident… we was happy for Madam Go who now free from that troubled…but our happy isn’t long… the son is also as evil as his father…he didn’t do nothing and didn't help to Madam Go and always waste his time with reasoning he is drawing….he is an artist …… if he not drawing, he always drink and he is even addicted to opium… how evil right…”… Jong Kook found that the old man become angry while telling about them.

“One day… he was stole Madam Go’s favorite Jade necklace and sell to get the money for opium… the last, Madam Go lose her endure and banish him from the house…But he didn't leave from the house and he even try to fight to Madam Go...But one day, he was run out from Floral Breeze and lose since that time...I think he will be dead now..." the old man said and break a moment.

"At that time, your father was the confidante for her and she love him as her own son…therefore, she abandon your father as inheritor son…but she so disappointed when your father elope your mother and run away from her…” ……… Jong Kook sink in his words…he was more interest for he was know taht the about which he doesn’t hear from one of the mouths. He really appreciates to the old man.

“Actually, Madam Go don’t let the persons in the “Floral Breeze” to tell about that house to another people… So..now I feel that I betrayed to Madam Go”… the old man said with upset voice. Therefore, Jong Kook comfort him while patting his shoulder and he aware that they are so loyal to their old Mistress.

“No Suk Jin Ssi…that’s not betraying… that’s only you considers me as your ‘Master”… I really appreciate for that….really”…. he found the smile again on the old man face after his comforting. The old man look his face deeply and

“You’re very look like with your father”… that comment make his face to full of satisfy smiles. He always heard that comment from everybody since he was young. He also proud for that.

“Kook Jong…Kook Jong… I really miss him…he was always loyal to Madam Go…and he also a kind man”… the coachman mutter his father about with smiling.

“Ohh… I have to ask again…”… due to his sequel words, the old man’s smile are disappeared again. Look like his questions are make the old man to muddle. But he don’t care and the only important is he want to know about this house certainly. And one of the thought he have is Ji Hyo refusing his feeling is can be concerned this about but he not sure and just only his thought. Therefore, he want to know about the  “Floral Breeze” and he think he can get the answer.

“I also want to know about the rumours of “Floral Breeze” and these are truth or only rumor”… he ask to the old man. But he found that the old man shocked for his question. He  quiver suddenly and he found that his hands are shaking non-stop.

“Suk Jin Ssi…don’t try to lie nothing and tell me all!!!!”…. he ordered the old man with serious tone. He clearly see that the old man have the hard time. The old man didn’t reply immediately for he control his shaking.

“Sorry…sorry Sir…I can’t tell you… but believe me…they are only rumours…believe me”… the old man said hesitantly. Jong Kook surprised for his answer. He think that the old man will be told everthing for he was the master of him. He never hope that the old man will refused his command.

“Suk Jin Ssi…I don’t want to fire you!!!!!!”… he told with a little shout. But the old man shake his head non-stop and

“That are only rumour Sir…only rumour…please believe me”…. The old man was begging him. His voice is even with mix sobbed.

“Yes…I will be believe…now,,,I only want to know about the rumors…I told you to tell about the rumors of “Floral Breeze”….. he explain carefully to the old man.

“Why do you want to know the rumours Sir???...That is only rumours…So,,, why don’t you want to know that nonsense”… the old man still stubborn. And the old man kneeled in front him and

“Please Sir… You can fired me if you want Sir… Please don’t ask me nothing…please”… the old man begging with holding his kneel and crying heavily.

Therefore, Jong Kook have no ways except give up his curious and come back to the house. But his begging can’t make him block his detective. He searched the whole bookshelf with hoping will be found some book likewise diary. But…. The old stupid persons are look like didn’t wrote the diary and he even cursed to Madam Go for not wrote the Diary. And…Ji Hyo also avoid him always for afraid he will nag her to accept his feeling. But she is not wrong that she avoid him because he also always confessed his feeling when he met with her. Therefore, he can’t blame to her for always avoid him.

And there also have one of the facts that make him to enhance his curious.

Yesterday night…

He was woke up suddenly like the first night at Floral Breeze. But he can’t open his eyes for he felt like the coldness is cutting his face harshly. He also a little angry for waking without no reason during that time. Therefore, he covered all of his blankets till reach over the head and try to sleep again. At that time….

“Hmmm~~~”… the soft groaning sound was appear after the silent of the night. But that time he don’t feel strange for he know that is the groaning of the animals. So, he neglect that voice and continue his trying to sleep. But the sleep is hate m hiat that time and his eyes  didn’t immediately sleep. A moment later, the sounds are appear again. But now he feel strange for he hearing isn’t the groaning. That is whispering two persons.

His curious sense is not let him to sleep peacefully in the bed. He immediately jump down from the bed and open the door a bit. Now, he don’t open his door like the first night. He only open a bit and sneak outside. But outside of the room is completely dark and he didn’t see nothing like his eyes are covering with something. Therefore, he only listen the conversations of whispering.

“Unnie… Why are you always blame me???”… he heard the whisper of a lady. She is look like a little angry and he also sure she is Eun Hye. So…automatically he know the other person is Ji Hyo.

“Shut up… how many time I will tell you to take care that?? Because of you…he happen like that”… Ji Hyo also angry that time. But they tell about whom. “He” is “who”…. He wasn't serious for 'he' because that also can be the orphans…therefore, he continue his eavesdrop.

“Unnie!!!!”… he heard Eun Hye shouting Ji Hyo and therefore… her voice is a little loud.

“Shut up!!!!! Why are you shouting??? This place is near with Jong Kook’s room… why are you make noisy???”… Eun Hye received the scold from Ji Hyo. But she didn’t tell back as Ji Hyo is right.

“I don’t want to happen like that next time… pay attention to your duty”… Ji Hyo said shortly and enter her rooms. And after, he heard the footsteps and that is leading to the stair. Therefore, he was knew Eun Hye also go back to her room.

He come back to his bed and enter the blankets. But he can’t sleep now and he was wandering with thinking their conversations till reached the morning.

At the morning, he got the idea that he have a person who can ask about the rumours of “Floral Breeze”… Therefore, he come out to the downtown with the reason to buy the gifts. And he also take the other threes for he don’t want to get the suspicious for he go to the downtown alone. He didn’t believe to the coachman who will not tell nothing to them...The coachman is the loyal person of Madam Go and Floral Breeze. Therefore, he already take all of them not to get suspect.

During his wandering, the coach is stop and after, the coachman opened the door as inform they reach to the downtown.

 

//////////////////

( I hope you will interest this chapter... thanks a lot for your reading...I will try to update when I get the free...thanks again)