" Chapter - XIX"

"Floral Breeze"

 

Jong Kook hold his chest to calm a bit. He don’t know that how Ji Hyo feel now , but he feel that his heart is nearly to burst out. His eyes are blah while looking the Doctor test Ji Hyo and he even feel the blood jumping at his temple. Look like his nervous is obvious because Jae Suk tap his shoulder and comfort him. But that comfort too is not effective.

Jong Kook jump a bit when the doctor look him.

“How…how Sir??”… he know his voice is so shaken. The doctor look him with soft smile and

“Good… be prepare to be Appa”… the doctor said with teasing tone.

“Nehh!!!!!!!!!!....Jinja Sir??" ...he ask with exciting and the doctor reply with the nod.

"Gomawo Sir…Gomawo”… Jong Kook shout happily and bow non-stop to the doctor. The doctor tap his shoulder with smile and go out from the room and Jae Suk sending the doctor.

Jong Kook sit beside his wife as taking her hand softly and touch his cheek.

“Yeobo…you make me always perfect…Ada???”… he ask softly. Ji Hyo look him with wide smile and

“Oppa too…”…she reply brightly. Jong Kook pull her small frame into his chest and embrace tightly.

“Ottoke…Yeobo…I’m so happy now…Actually I have many words to says you…but now I lose my words for happiness”

“Kwechana Oppa… I can heard your words from your heartbeat Oppa”… she said and hug his waist tightly. Jong Kook slowly rub her back and kissed her forehead. He can’t describe how many he happy now and how much he love her.

Jong Kook look down his wife face and kissed her lips softly by raise her chin.

“Sarang hae Yeobo”

“Sarang hae Oppa”

Jong Kook slowly place his wife to the bed and he also lay beside her.

“You should rest now Yeobo… We need to take care for our baby…Ada???”

“Yes Master!!!!”…Ji Hyo said cutely. Jong Kook rub her face slowly and look with full of admire.

“Hmm…I can’t even believe that I have possesses that much beautiful wife and now, she already give me the most precious gift”

“Because of you gave me all of the best Oppa. Therefore, I deserve that to treat you good”

Jong Kook gaze his wife’s face and seize her small body in his embrace.

“I don’t know how to describe my love and I can only said that I love you more than everything Yeobo”

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Everything was smoothing now and their dinning room is warmly after Jae Suk arrived because he always persuade the other guys when reached the time of dinner. Ji Hyo also can’t control her wide smile when her dong sangs are combine again. Therefore, she always busy every morning and night to cook the food which her dong sangs like. Sometime, Jong Kook feel jealous for his wife is more careful her dong sangs than him. Now too…

He feel worry when he doesn’t found his wife beside him after he wake up. He look at the watch and their hands are show to six hours. So early and he still sleepy. But the worry mind can’t let him sleep again. Therefore, he lazily get up from the bed and wear his fur pajama coat and pant to cover his and cold . After, he come down to the base floor to search his wife. He enter the kitchen for he heard the sound from the kitchen. As he thought, his wife is prepared to cook the breakfast that early time. Jong Kook sigh heavily and thinking that when his wife will be listened his words not to be tired her body. Although he always deadly worried, his wife never showed the sign of to listen his words. He approach her back and hug her waist tightly.

“Ommo…you scared me Oppa” … Ji Hyo said in shock for his sudden hug.

“What are you doing now Yeobo??” ….he asked by inhaling her neck.

“Breakfast Oppa”

“Is it need to wake up and prepared that early time??”… he ask with angry tone. Ji Hyo smile softly and nod.

“Neh… this breakfast is important Oppa”… she said and her hand is busy with the knife.  Jong Kook release her waist and sit on the seat with disappoint. Ji Hyo look turn back him and chuckled when she found that her husband is sitting with sulking face.

“Wae Oppa??? Are you sulking me???”

“Anni…I just feel sad”

“Waeyo Oppa”… she asked and come near him as give a kiss on his cheek.

“That’s not enough to console me Song Ji Hyo ssi”… he said and point his lips. Ji Hyo chuckled and looking lovely to her husband. And she kiss her husband lip passionately till they depart when their lungs need to breath.

“Saranghae Oppa”… she said and continue her cook. Jong Kook just left with wide smile on his face and so satisfy for his wife morning kiss.

“Yeobo”

“Neh…”

“Can you make Ginseng chicken soup for me”

“Waeyo Oppa?? Are you feel weak???”

“Neh…Yeobo…I feel so weak for we are love making every night”… he answer in teasing and Ji Hyo look him with shocking eyes. And she look around for worry someone heard his words. When sure no one there, Ji Hyo beat his arm and

“Oppa ert!”

“Haha….”

 

The left time, Jong Kook nothing disturbs her and help her till reach the time of breakfast.

 

“Woww…. The amazing breakfast!!! This day is the special day for someone?”… Jae Suk said amazingly as sit on the seat. Not soon, Yong Hwa and Eun Hye arrived and seat their chair. When everybody arrived, Ji Hyo take the cake from the cup-board and placed in front of Jong Kook.

“Happy Birthday to you… Happy Birthday to you….Happy Birthday dear Yeobo…Happy Birthday to you”… she sing the birthday song. Jong Kook is still blank with looking the cake and his wife face.

“Yeobo…today is my birthday??”… he asked.

“Ofcourse Oppa…How can you forgot your birthday”… Ji Hyo reply and give a sweet glare.

“So….you wake up early to prepare the birthday for me??” he ask. Ji Hyo reply a nod.

“Blow the candle Oppa…” …she remind. Therefore, Jong Kook blow the candle in rush and hug his wife tightly. The others are clapping for his birthday.

“Gomawo Yeobo…Gomawo. I love you so much Yeobo”

“Me too Oppa”

 

And Jong Kook cut the cake and treat the others. He can’t describe how much he happy for receive a birthday party which prepared by his wife herself.

“You are lucky man Jong Kook ah…for possess that kind of wife”… Jae Suk comment. Jong Kook reply with fast nod and

“Neh…Ajusshi…Ji Hyo is the best which happen in my life”… he support and kiss his wife cheek lovely. Look like he wasn’t enough to love his wife.

 

The whole day they are busy by cooking the delecious food to treat the orphans for Jong Kook’ Birthday special. As usual, his heart is the busiest woman with cooking and preparing everything. Though he try to help, she didn’t let him and even request him let her alone to prepare for his birthday. Even though she only preparing everything, the tired isn't show her face ane even her face is smile with happy till reach the night after everything finish.

 

Jong Kook enter the kitchen and Ji Hyo is washing the dishes at the basin. He snap the plate from her hand and wash.

“Ohh…Oppa. Kwechana….I’ll be do myself Oppa”… she said and try to take back. But Jong Kook slowly push her body with his to beside and placed at the front of basin.

“Just rest Yeobo…I’ll be finish ok”… he said softly.

“These works are for woman Oppa. I’ll do myself and Oppa also tired too”…. She is still stubborn and try to push Jong Kook.

“Yah…Yeobo…there have no works who only husband or wife must do. I do for I love my wife and I can’t look my wife tired…Ada”… when he said with upset tone, Ji Hyo smile brightly and hug his waist from behind.

“Saranghaeyo Oppa”… she said cutely and lean on his back.

“Woah….That's feel good Ji Hyo ah. All of my tired suddenly lose. You’re my medicine Yeobo”……. Ji Hyo laugh lovely and kiss his back as tight her hug.

“Me too Oppa”

 

They stay with this position till finish washing the dishes. After washing, Jong Kook dry his hand with the handkerchief and turn behind as hug his wife in his embrace. His wife is lean into his chest by closing her eyes.

“Yeobo…Are you sleepy??”…he ask softly.

“Nehh”…she reply with sleepy tone.

Jong Kook lift his wife small body and go to their room. His wife is follow by lean in his chest still closing her eyes. He put his wife body softly on the bed and he also lay beside her. Ji Hyo hug him as pillowing his arm as usual. He kissed his wife forehead lovingly and slowly rub her flat tummy.

“Saranghae Baby”… he said the baby in her tummy.

“And Omma???”… Ji Hyo ask cutely.

“Neh…I love more Omma”… Ji Hyo smile widely and look lovely to Jong Kook.

“Omma love Appa too”

“Yeobo… I really thank for today”…. He said by playing her soft hairs.

“Kwechana Oppa… I also thank for I got the chance to prepare birthday for you Oppa”

“Promised me Yeobo”

“What promise???”… Ji Hyo ask by looking up his face with blank.

“You will be prepared my birthday till my 100th birthday”…. For his words, Ji Hyo laugh sweetly.

“Neh…Oppa. I’ll be prepared till your 100th Birthday. Ok??”

“Neh….Saranghae”…. he ask and kissed his love’ lips passionately till sleep.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

They were possessed the happiest time in their life. Now, Ji Hyo pregnant is reach four months and she is healthy too. He always take care every time and never fail to look after his wife even a second. Ji Hyo also rest now after the doctor command her to rest completely without tired her body. Therefore, she try to rest completely under Jong Kook over sensitive protecting.

 

Jong Kook lay in the bed and wait his wife who go out by told him that she have something to discuss with Eun Hye. Therefore, he wait by reading the book in the bed as laying. About thirty minutes later, Ji Hyo arrived.

“Ohh…Yeobo…Kwechana”… he ask worriedly for he saw his wife face is pale under the light.

“Neh…Oppa”… she reply weakly and change her white pajama dress. And she lay beside him as backing him. Jong Kook feel something wrong for his wife never sleep like backing him except she was angry with him. Jong Kook hug her from behind and tell near her ears.

“Yeobo…Are you angry with me???” …he ask. Ji Hyo reply with shaking her head.

“Anni…Oppa…I’m just sleepy”… she reply. Therefore, Jong Kook didn’t try to say anything and sleep like hug behind.

 

“Arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!”

How long he has sleep he didn’t know. But he was awake suddenly for the loud terrible shouting voice echo the “Floral Breeze”. When he wake up, he found Ji Hyo sit up on the bed and look him worriedly. Therefore, he quickly shut his eyes before she aware. His wife is slowly push his body and call softly. But he didn’t response and just continue his acting of sleep. When she sure he still sleep, Ji Hyo sigh relief and get up from the bed. And she wore the coat from the above and go out to the outside.

When his wife go out, Jong Kook get up and follow silently behind her. The corridor is dark for the lamp lights are dead. Ji Hyo walk with the lamp and he follow from a little far. Therefore, anyone can’t found him suddenly. He was follow her and he aware that Ji Hyo is leading the last room or forty-fifth room.

For he surprise, he found that Eun Hye and Yong Hwa is waiting at the front of room by holding a lamp. Therefore, Jong Kook stop his step and watch them from the corner.

Ji Hyo run near her dong sangs.

“What happen???”… she ask in whisper.

“Unnie…I think he was dead”

“Mwo??? But why the shouting voice appear?? I nearly dead for worry Oppa will be awake”

“Mola Unnie”

“What??”…What are they talking? Is his wife have the secret which he doesn’t know?  Is his wife hidden something to him?? He feel nearly crazy with the questions now.

“Open the door Yong Hwa ah. We need to clear everything before Oppa know”… Ji Hyo command and Yong Hwa prepare to open.

 

“Kim Jong Kook? What are you doing now???”…..... the questioning voice of Jae Suk appear from the behind loudly.

Ji Hyo immediately look behind and she closed with wide eyes when she found Jong Kook stand at the corner.

“Op…Opp…Oppa”

Jong Kook heavily walk near her and suddenly grab her wrist.

“What are you hidden me???” he ask coldly. Ji Hyo hands are shake terribly in his hands and her lips too.

“Opp…Oppa”

“Tell me!!!!!!!!!!!! What are you concealing me Song Ji Hyo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry for my very late. Thanks for your reading :)