008

You're My Light
Please log in to read the full chapter

Following the accident on the field, Taekwoon was hospitalized for a day and had to live with a leg cast for 3 weeks. He had a week of medical leave from school; Hakyeon brought him notes and the ever-piling mountain of work every day. The duo was in their final year, so Taekwoon couldn’t afford to miss out so much from class.

 

“And these are notes for History,” Hakyeon placed a blue notebook on top of the pile.

 

“Thanks, Hakyeon-ah.”

 

“Is Yooji still not talking to you?” the tanned male asked.

 

Taekwoon sighed and shook his head.

 

**

 

Jaehwan and Yooji went along with Taekwoon in the ambulance the nurse had called. They reasoned that it was better for Hakyeon to stay in school for it was his senior year and it wouldn’t do him any good if both of them missed classes.

 

At the hospital, the doctor confirmed that it was, indeed, a fracture. Taekwoon then admitted that he was hurt from the impact the first time but ignored the pain. Yooji felt anger bubbling in her. She kept a straight face until Taekwoon was transferred to a ward.

 

“Hyung! You’re always so stubborn!” Jaehwan chided, “you knew you were hurt and yet you still went on!”

 

“Yah, it’s nothing serious,” Taekwoon chuckled.

 

That set Yooji off.

 

“Nothing serious? You have to live with a cast for 3 weeks and you call that nothing serious?” she unknowingly raised her voice.

 

Both Taekwoon and Jaehwan were surprised at the girl’s outburst.

 

“Yoo—” Taekwoon started, but got interrupted.

 

“Oppa, do you not know what’s most important to a soccer player? You’re lucky it’s just a minor fracture. What if it was something more serious? Did you not think that you could’ve been unable to play anymore?”

 

“Yah, Yooji…” Jaehwan tried to calm her dow

Please log in to read the full chapter