028

You're My Light
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yooji stood in front of the arrival gate; the flight she was waiting for had already landed about 30 minutes ago.

 

“Where is he…” she mumbled, checking her watch again.

 

She craned her neck, trying to look for the familiar face through the crowd. A pair of arms suddenly wrapped around her waist, making her jump in surprise. Yooji spun around and came face to face with the person she had been waiting for.

 

“Oppa!” she whined and hit his chest playfully.

 

The man chuckled at his girlfriend’s reaction and pulled her into a tight hug, “I missed you so much.”

 

“I missed you too,” she looked up at him.

 

He pressed a light kiss to her lips and let her go, the couple heading towards the carpark.

 

“I’ll drive,” he said.

 

“You’re not tired?” Yooji asked.

 

Her boyfriend shook his head, “I’m fine. Keys, please.”

 

She handed him the car keys and chuckled, “I always find it funny when you drive my car.”

 

When Yooji brought up the idea of moving into an apartment of her own to her brother as her campus was a little far from their residence, the world famous singer refused to let her do so. Instead, he told her to get her driving license and she could take any of his cars for her own use.

 

**

 

“Take the Murcielago! Or the Wraith!” Jaejoong offered the most expensive cars in his collection.

 

Yooji stared at her brother like he had grown horns on his head, “are you crazy? I am not driving a Lamborghini or a Rolls Royce to school!”

 

“Fine, you pick your own. You’re not moving out and that’s final.”

 

**

 

That was how she ended up with the Mitsuoka Himiko. The sight of her boyfriend driving the car always amused her because he always looked awkward with it.

 

“Hey, you’re the one who picked this car out of the many other normal ones Jaejoong hyung has,” he retorted.

 

“Jung Taekwoon,” she deadpanned, “how on earth is a Lamborghini or a Rolls Royce normal?”

 

“By your brother’s definition, they are,” Taekwoon smirked and got into the driver’s seat, “you could’ve taken the R8!”

 

“And then we'll be driving couple cars? No thanks.”

 

Although the couple had been together for 10 years, every day is just as refreshing as the many others they have spent togeth

Please log in to read the full chapter