003

You're My Light
Please log in to read the full chapter

To: Hakyeon sunbae

Hakyeon sunbae, I wanted to apologize for the way I acted earlier today. I hope I didn’t offend you. See you tomorrow?

 

From: Hakyeon sunbae

Yooji-yah! Ey, no worries, I’m not offended! I understand that everyone has their good and bad days, so don’t fret! Yep, I’ll see you tomorrow! P.S. ‘sunbae’ makes me feel awkward, so call me oppa!

 

----

 

Taekwoon was rounding up warm-up exercises with his team when a movement from the steps caught his attention. He turned and saw Yooji seated there, watching them. When her eyes met his, he noticed that she hesitated before a small smile showed on her face as she gave him a slight wave. He nodded in response, and went back to concentrating on his game.

 

5 minutes before the first bell rang, the soccer team ended their game. Yooji was no longer on the steps, but there was something beside Taekwoon’s bag. He saw that it was two bottles of energy drinks. A note was stuck to one of the bottles.

 

‘Taekwoon sunbae, I’m sorry about my behavior yesterday. Though we’ve never talked, I still feel the need to at least explain myself. Something happened at home, so I was quite affected by it. I couldn’t even tell Jaehwan this, but somehow, I feel at ease letting you know. Well, it’s over now and I’m feeling alright already! ^^ Bottoms up and have a nice day, Taekwoon sunbae!

P.S. Could you please give the other bottle to Hakyeon sunbae? I wanted to leave it on his desk but I don’t know where he’s seated in class…hehehe

P.P.S. You were amazing during the match yesterday! d(^-^)b

- Yooji’

 

Taekwoon raised his brows in amusement while reading Yooji’s note, a smile making its way to his face. He pulled out his wallet and slipped the note into one of the compartments, then packed his stuff and headed to class. He placed the bottled drink on Hakyeon’s desk and settled in his seat beside his best friend.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter