018

You're My Light
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Jeju-do!!!” Hongbin exclaimed when the group of 8 stepped out of Jeju International Airport.

 

Jaejoong had suggested he took them on a vacation since the group of students were enjoying a one week break from school, and ultimately decided on the scenic island.

 

“And there’s our ride! Come on, kids!” Jaejoong gestured towards the minivan that bore a logo which read ‘Hotel Toscana’.

 

Junsu had generously arranged a villa at his hotel for their stay. Upon arriving at the hotel, the group was ushered to the luxurious villa and Jaejoong grinned at the awestruck looks on the younger ones’ faces.

 

“Pick your rooms!”

 

As soon as the eldest man said that, the 5 boys – Taekwoon strolled behind them – dashed to the second floor and made a ruckus on who would be rooming with whom and were fighting over the rooms. They then decided on playing Rock, Paper, Scissors to be fair. Taekwoon, Jaehwan and Wonshik scored the bigger room out of the two while Hakyeon, Hongbin and Sanghyuk had to settle for the remaining room.

 

“Taekwoon hyung, can I switch with you?” Hongbin whined, “I don’t wanna be stuck with Hakyeon hyung~”

 

“Yah!” Hakyeon came up behind Hongbin and neck-chopped him.

 

Taekwoon only smirked and kicked the door shut in poor Hongbin’s face.

 

----

 

“Oppa, have you been here before?” Yooji asked while unpacking her luggage in the first floor room she would be sharing with her brother.

 

“Nope, Junsu only sent us pictures,” Jaejoong shrugged, “but it sure looks stunning.”

 

Yooji nodded, “we even have our own pool!”

 

Jaejoong hummed as he arranged the last of his clothes in the closet.

 

“Come on, let’s go gather the rest and head out.”

 

----

 

For the whole day the group went around the island sightseeing, playing, and having delicious Jeju Island specialties. By the time Jaejoong drove everyone back to

Please log in to read the full chapter