012

You're My Light
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Oppa, what’s your schedule like this weekend?”

 

“Saturday’s free. I have a photo shoot and an interview on Sunday. Why?”

 

“Can I have my friends over?”

 

“Jaehwannie and the kids?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“Yup, and 2 sunbaes. One of them is a huge fan of yours!”

 

Jaejoong laughed, “so is it gonna be an upclose and personal fanmeet?”

 

“You might wanna throw in a fansign session too,” Yooji nodded, “or make it into a JYJ fanmeet if Yoochunnie oppa and Junsu oppa are available!”

 

“I’m gonna call An-jjang and you negotiate with him,” the singer joked.

 

----

 

To: Taekwoon oppa, Jaehwannie, Wonshikkie, Kong, Hyukkie

 

Gathering this Saturday at my place!

 

~

 

To: Hakyeon oppa

 

Congratulations, Cha Hakyeon-nim! You have been selected to attend a private mini fanmeet with the one and only Kim Jaejoong! Please be at J Apartment unit number 12-60 before 1PM this Saturday!

 

----

 

“Kim Yooji!”

 

The girl winced at the high-pitched squeal from behind her. She turned around to see Hakyeon dashing down the hallway towards her, Taekwoon strolling behind him. Before she could ask the tanned senior anything, his phone was held up in front of her face, her text displayed on the screen.

 

“Is this for real?!” Hakyeon could barely contain his excitement, “is it? Is it???”

 

Yooji looked at Hakyeon, amused, then at Taekwoon, who looked like he didn’t get enough sleep.

 

“He kept me up the entire night,” the taller boy grumbled, “kept going on and on about that.”

 

She chuckled, “sorry, oppa.”

 

“Yah~~~” Hakyeon whined, “are you n

Please log in to read the full chapter