019

You're My Light
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next morning, the group of friends – sans Jaejoong and Taekwoon – was gathered in the hotel’s restaurant for breakfast. Jaejoong had only returned to the villa at 5AM, while Taekwoon, according to Jaehwan, refused to budge when he tried waking him up.

 

“That’s weird, Taekwoon does not say no to food,” Hakyeon frowned, “is he unwell? Did you check his temperature, Jaehwan-ah?”

 

The bespectacled boy nodded, “I don’t think there’s anything wrong with him, hyung. But he just ignored me. Ask Wonshik!”

 

All eyes landed on Wonshik, who was busy wolfing down his portion of bacons and eggs. He attempted to speak with his mouth full of food, but Hakyeon stopped him.

 

“Never mind, just eat.”

 

Jaehwan noticed Yooji poking at her food.

 

“Yah, don’t play with your food,” he nudged her.

 

She stared at her best friend blankly, “huh? Oh, okay…”

 

“You alright?” Jaehwan observed her, “worried about Taekwoon hyung?”

 

Yooji sighed and nodded, “is he really alright?”

 

Jaehwan shrugged, “maybe he’s just bothered by something. I’ll talk to him later.”

 

----

 

“Good morning, hyung,” a soft voice greeted.

 

Jaejoong looked up from his newspaper, “Taekwoon? Why aren’t you with the rest?”

 

“Not really feeling up for breakfast this morning.”

 

“Coffee?” Jaejoong offered.

 

The younger boy nodded, “thank you.”

 

“So, Yooji told me you’re captain of the school’s soccer team?”

 

“I am.”

 

“Must be really popular with girls, then,” Jaejoong teased.

 

Taekwoon lowered his head in embarrassment, “no, I don’t think so…”

 

“S

Please log in to read the full chapter