017

You're My Light
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Wakey wakey~!”

 

Yooji was pulled by her arm into a sitting position by her brother. She forced her eyes open and came face to face with an overly excited Jaejoong.

 

“It’s still early~” she whined.

 

Yooji let her body fall back onto her bed and pulled the covers over her head only to have it yanked away.

 

“Get up you sleepy bum,” Jaejoong pulled her up again, “we’re gonna have a picnic!”

 

The girl stared at her brother incredulously, “you woke me up on a Sunday morning to have a picnic?”

 

The singer nodded and grinned, “I called your friends along!”

 

“Oppa, you do realize it’s gonna be packed everywhere? Where and how are we gonna have a peaceful picnic?”

 

It was Jaejoong’s turn to stare at his sister, “yah, your brother is not a fool. Of course I have everything covered! Now, go wash up. The kids will be here anytime now!”

 

----

 

2 hours later, the group of 8 was on the road in the van Jaejoong borrowed from his management company. Yooji willingly let Hakyeon have the passenger seat, much to the boy’s excitement. Wonshik, Hongbin and Sanghyuk were in the middle row, while Taekwoon, Jaehwan and Yooji were in the back.

 

The eldest man had his iPod plugged into the car’s stereo and was happily singing along to the songs that played. Hakyeon joined in the singing a moment later, the two having a karaoke session in the front while the passengers at the back fell asleep one by one.

 

Taekwoon was looking out the window when he felt a sudden weight on his shoulder. He turned and found Yooji fast asleep, her head rested on his shoulder. Taekwoon adjusted his position slightly so the girl could be more comfortable. He smiled and turned his attention back to the scenery outside.

 

----

 

Yooji felt someone shaking her and slowly opened her eyes. She realized she was resting on a shoulder and looked up to find its owner smiling gently at her.

 

“We’ve reached,” Taekwoon

Please log in to read the full chapter