022

You're My Light
Please log in to read the full chapter

When Hakyeon, Taekwoon, Jaehwan and Yooji stepped into the cafeteria that afternoon, all eyes were on the new couple and the loud chatters turned to hushed whispers. Yeah, that was how quick news spread through the school considering Taekwoon and Yooji’s popularity levels. When the group of 4 reached their usual table, they were greeted by 2 questioning looks from Wonshik and Sanghyuk, while Hongbin had a knowing smirk on his face.

 

“So we heard something…” Sanghyuk started.

 

“Are you 2 seeing each other?” Wonshik blurted.

 

Taekwoon cleared his throat awkwardly, causing Yooji to chuckle at his action.

 

“Yes, we are,” the girl replied.

 

“Fast and furious, huh, hyung?” Hongbin said, earning himself a light slap on the neck by Taekwoon.

 

“Move,” the elder boy said.

 

“Why?” Hongbin whined.

 

“This is your noona’s seat now,” the soccer team captain glared at the younger boy.

 

----

 

The next morning, Jaehwan wasn’t waiting at the school gates with Hakyeon as usual.

 

“Hakyeon oppa, where’s Jaehwan?”

 

The elder shrugged, “he said he left his homework in class yesterday so he went up first.”

 

That’s odd. Jaehwan isn’t that forgetful. Did something happen?

 

“You coming with me to the field?” Taekwoon asked.

 

“Sorry oppa, I think I’ll need to go check on Jaehwan,” Yooji frowned, “he isn’t someone to forget stuff like that…”

 

Taekwoon smiled and nodded, “don’t worry. Go on, I’ll see you later then.”

 

Yooji stood on her tiptoes and pressed a light kiss on her boyfriend’s cheek, catching the boy off guard.

 

“Oppa, hwaiting! See you later!” she waved as she jogged in the direction of her classroom.

 

Taekwoon stood frozen for a few seconds, before coming back to his senses, a smile lighting up his face

Please log in to read the full chapter