Jealous?

I LOVE YOU..r money

 

When Victoria got up the next morning, Nichkhun was still out cold next to her, in the same position as last night, breathing lightly.

“Hello, hubby” she said brightly, patting him on the head again before getting out of bed. She didn’t get a good look around the house last night because it was already dark by the time they got here. Victoria took time looking at her ‘house’ and she loved it. It was classic and modern at the same time. Wood dominated the house, there's wood on the walls and floor. The outside view was awesome, it seems like they’re on top of a hill, overlooking the park around them towards the sea. And best of all, there's a pool.

Victoria flipped on the TV and went to the kitchen. It was small but still a perfect size for 2 people. Since she doesn’t know how to cook, she got out the fruit basket from the cupboard where some couple from last night gave to them as a gift. Grabbing out the coffee jar, she brewed some and sat on the couch, right in front of the window, giving her the view outside.

Heavy footsteps came down from the stairs, Nichkhun was holding onto his head. When their eyes met, Victoria smiled at him in mock apology while Nichkhun glared at her.

“You are driving me crazy and its not even noon” he grumbled.

“Aw, poo. What about a divorce” Victoria suggested.

Nichkhun rolled his eyes. “Where’s breakfast? Isn’t the wife supposed to cook for the husband?”

“Nope” Victoria replied to him, all smiles before turning her attention back to the screen.

She heard Nichkhun sigh again before opening the fridge. Something has been bugging her since yesterday and she couldn’t get it out of her head. What's with the tension between Nichkhun and Donghae?

“Hey, nick” Victoria started but Nichkhun cut him off.

Don’t call me nick. Its either Nichkhun or Khun, but in your case...what about jagi or yeobo?”

“Ha-ha, funny. But, I have something to ask?” she stirred her warm coffee with her finger.

“What?”
“What’s with you and Donghae?” at the sound of his name, Nichkhun stopped, tension in his shoulders. The atmosphere suddenly turned cold. Victoria cleared .

“Why did you ask?” Nichkhun asked, still not moving.

“I don’t know...he’s hot” she said with a shrug “and he seems nice, genuine...you know, seems hard to hate”

Nichkhun turned to her, his expression grim. “Donghae is the opposite of nice and don’t go near him. As your husband, I forbid you” he pointed a finger at her.

“well, in that case, I want to meet him...get to know him...maybe...who knows” she her finger.

“Oh yeah? Then I’ll meet up with Luna...and maybe...who knows” he fired back, which angered her. He could the whole entire population and she won’t care, but with Luna? God, the name irritates her.

“Go ahead, just hope she won’t give you AIDS” then, Victoria felt something hit the back of her head.

“OW!” she turned around to see a small plum on the floor. “You threw a plum at me?”

Nichkhun shrugged with a smile on his face. Victoria got up and marched over to the kitchen, only a small island was between them, if she wanted, she could reach over and strangle him to death. Instead, she picked up the egg he left on the kitchen bench and smashed it on his head.

“Oh, you didn’t” he grab one more egg and threw it at her, luckily she dodge in time so it hit the wall. Yoke slid down the nicely polished wood.

Victoria grabbed the whole fruit basket and went around the couch to set up base. Nichkhun ducked under the island. Without seeing him, she saw the fridge open and Nichkhun’s head pop up for a brief moment before disappearing again. Victoria grab an apple from the basket and threw it.

“OH” Nichkhun exclaimed before his head popped up from the island and threw an egg her direction. It hit her on the forehead, egg drip down her face.

“EW” she screamed. Nichkhun’s laughter rang through the kitchen. Wanting to stop this once and for all, Victoria grabbed the durian from the basket and marched over. Nichkhun was still laughing when she came around to him. He looked at her once, pointed a finger at her face and laughed before turning away, then did a double take and looked at the durian in her hand.

“HOLY! Are you going to throw that?” he asked, bringing his hands up in a surrender gesture.

“Don’t tempt me” she smiled at him evilly.

“You win. YOU WIN! DONT THROW IT” he scrambled to stand and backed away.

“Yeah? Influence me” she said, taking a step forward.

“Victoria, oh, Victoria, uh, you’re so pretty. Lovely, Y, loveable...uh. DID I MENTION Y!”

“Yes. Now, you are going to clean up this mess. Araso?” Nichkhun nodded.

“But throw away the frigging fruit!” Victoria shook her head.

“No, this is my insurance. Happy working, jagi” Victoria sat on the couch, enjoying the breakfast Nichkhun cooked her while he cleaned up the kitchen which now stink like eggs.

“I'm done! Now throw away the durian” he took his top off while he cleaned, now his chest is shiny with sweat...would he be sweaty when he’s having ?

Victoria shook her head at the sudden random thought and slapped her face lightly.

“It’s already in the bin” she said, not looking at him. Nichkhun was about to say something when her phone went off.

“Yeoboseyo?” she answered, it was an anonymous call.

“Victoria?” the familiar voice came through.

“Y...yes” she replied after some time, she sneaked a look to see Nichkhun, who was looking at her funny. Covering the phone she said to him.

“so take a shower, you smell” Nichkhun came her a coy smile before walking away, Victoria couldn’t help herself but check out his as he walked. Oh scrumptious ...AISH, Victoria shook her head again.

“Vic...You still there?” Donghae’s voice came through the phone.

“Why did you call?” she asked, composing her voice. You don’t like him. You don’t like him. YOU GOT OVER HIM.

“I wanted to catch up” he said. Victoria looked up at the ceiling, but a figure caught her eye. Nichkhun was looking down at her from the second floor.

“GO TAKE A SHOWER!” she called out to him.

“What did you say?” Donghae’s voice came from the phone.

“I don’t want to, join me” Nichkhun called down, wiggling his eyebrow.

“Go screw yourself” Victoria called up again.

“Um, you ok Vic?” Donghae’s voice came out as confused. Oh, I'm still on the phone.

“I didn’t mean you. I'm sorry” she said quickly.

“Why don’t you help me with that” Nichkhun called down again. Victoria flipped him the finger, which caused him to laugh before walked away.

“So today? At...let say...in an hour?” Victoria sigh before nodded her head...then she said yes because she realised that he couldn’t see her.

“Great, see you then”

“Yeah, same” when she hung up, Victoria faced the pillow and screamed her head off from frustration.

*******************************

He didn’t miss that look she shot him when she saw his bare chest, it was lust. Nichkhun laughed silently and bet his money that she checked out his as well. As he the water in the bathroom, his phone went off. Nichkhun scrambled to it and answered.

“Khunnie, let's catch up” damn, Luna.

“What? But we broke up” he said, she broke up with him to go with some other guy called Paul...dude, like Paul? Sound like some 50 year old guy with loaded pockets.

“I know, but I want to talk...last night...about last night” she said seductively through the phone.

“We didn’t do anything last night...Victoria interrupted up remember” Nichkhun said. Thank god for Victoria to interrupt us...man, he would’ve regretted that if it happened.

“Please, just come...let say in an hour?”

“Fine, name the place”

When they hung up, Nichkhun went to have a quick shower before dressing up. When he walked out, Victoria was also dressed.

“I'm going out”

“I'm going out” they said at the same time.

“So I need a car” Victoria said as she held out her hand.

“Where are you going?” Nichkhun asked.

“Out. I don’t have to answer to you. Now, please give me a car, a fast one” Victoria flashed him a smile before it disappeared, as fast as it came.

“Fine. Better not scratch it” Nichkhun regretfully handed her keys to his Ferrari. I’ll just drive the Lamborghini today.

“So where are you going?” Victoria asked, twirling the keys around her finger.

“Out” at that, Nichkhun walked towards the garage and hopped into his car and sped out.

Luna was already waiting for her at the front of the cafe, wearing a super short skirt and a pair of soso high heels.

“Khunnie” she walked over, and tripped over her own foot, luckily she didn’t face plant the ground. When she look back up, her face was red and her hair was out of style.

“Meet you inside, I'm going toilet” she didn’t wait for him to answer and dash into the cafe, well, as fast as she could in those heels anyway.

Nichkhun followed her into the cafe and sat at the corner furthest from the shop. While he waited, his eyes roamed the cafe, and then his eyes stopped on someone by the window. The guy’s back was to him so he couldn’t see but he could see the girl, and he wasn't happy with it.

Victoria was talking animatedly, her eyes were sparkling with excitement and she was smiling the whole time. She looks pretty...

He scolded himself for feeling the tiniest hint of jealousy and looked away. Luna was taking awfully long with touching up, the longer he waited, the more his eyes went to Victoria. His eyes landed on their hands and surely enough, the guys was on hers.

Without realising it, Nichkhun got up and went over...Victoria caught his eyes first and her lips parted in surprised. The guy, seeing her expression change, looked over his shoulder and made Nichkhun stopped on his tracks.

Donghae looked at him with a confused expression first, before it changed into a smirk.

He’s asking for it

========================================================================================================================

jealousy is in the air~

Will there be a show down? Do you want one?

 

 

Glad you guys backed up Nichkhun with the poll last chapter. I'm not changing the plot or anything, just curious about how many people liked Donghae

 

i heart comments and subscribe <3