Revelation

I LOVE YOU..r money

 

Luna sobbed on Joy’s lap as Nichkhun’s mother her head. Her heart ached at his words. He never loved her and now because of Victoria, he never will. 
“I did everything for him, Umma” she sobbed. 
“I know, I will help you. I will fix this” Joy coon as she continue to pat her favourite “want to be” daughter in law. 
“how?” Luna tried to keep as much curiosity out of her voice as she paused her sobbing.   
“I’ll throw us a masquerade party. A big, grand party where you can be whoever you want, he will never know it was you. Get to know him, make him fall for you. I’m sure he would, given his natural state. I know my son. I'm sure this will work out” Luna couldn’t help but smile at her mother in law’s plan. She could still have Nichkhun after all, and she will. No matter what it takes. 
“I hope so too”
=========================
Victoria dreamt that she was drowning. Cold water surrounded her, dragging her down into the pit of the abyss. burned as she tried to crawl towards the surface. the pressure on her chest was getting heavier as she swam, she screamed and cold water rushed into . 
Victoria pushed, battling against the harsh waters. Her heart lifted when she could see the surface, the light beckoning her forward. Victoria smiled, kicking her weak legs harder, swinging her arms harder and pushing herself further. 
Victoria’s heart did a little jump when the image above the water became clear to her. Nichkhun looked down at her, hands by his side, watching her thrash to get to him. 
“Nichkhun!” she screamed but regretted it right away when a mouthful of cold water rushed down . She knew he could see her, his eyes bored into her own and it was remorseless. He stared without blinking, his face emotionless. 
“Nichkhun” she mouthed again and more water rushed into her. he crouched down and looked at her more intensely. A wicked grin broke his face as someone else joined him. Luna wrapped herself around his shoulders, looking down at Victoria with satisfaction. 
Leaning in, she planted a kiss on Nichkhun’s cheek. Her bright red lipstick marked him as hers and all he did was smile at her. a smile that broke her heart. It was a smile she sometimes see him use it with her. a smile filled with love and warmth. 
Darkness clouded her vision as her arms started to grow weak. Her eyes drifted close and she let the water swallow her up. 
=======================
The cafe was quiet and empty. The only noise came from the fan over his head that creaked every time it came full circle. Unknowingly, Nichkhun found himself flipping through the photos in his gallery on this phone. There were too many photos of Victoria to ease his heart. 
There was some of her pulling faces or taking photos of herself so close that only her bang and eyes were visible. Some were of her with angry faces and some were of her laughing her head off. the last image of her made a lump form in his throat. 
Victoria beamed at the camera, pulling a peace sign while Nichkhun planted a kiss on her cheek. 
“you’re early” Nichkhun looked up to see Donghae looking down at him with dark sunglasses. 
“and you’re late” he bit out. swallowing that lump, Nichkhun tucked away his phone and stared at Donghae as the corner of the other boy’s lips rose. 
“cocky as per usual” 
“cut the crap” 
“I’m here to talk about Victoria” the lump rose again in Nichkhun’s throat but his blood started to boil when Donghae said his wife’s name out loud. 
“Her name is Qian” Nichkhun clenched his fists under the table to stop his voice from quivering. 
“No. that's not her name” 
“Luna said—”
“you never believed Luna. Why should you start to believe her now? 95% of what she told you are lies” Donghae tried to control his voice as his face started to turn red from anger. 
“then which 5% were true?” Nichkhun leaned back in his chair to appear relax and unconcerned, but really, he wanted to know more than anything. 
“its true that Victoria’s real name is Qian. But she changed her name to escape her past life. Her father is a psychotic man. He bashed her and abuses her, blamed her when her mother got addicted to drugs and went crazy. The reason she lived with Amber was because her mother won full custody of her when her father tried to kill her. Those scars on her body? That was because of her father. You want to know how I know? Its because in high school, half the time I'm patching up her scars” 
Nichkhun sat and stared. He couldn’t move or speak. What she told him was true. He should’ve believed her. Nichkhun closed his eyes and wanted to take everything all back. Go back to the morning before anything of this happen and pull her close and just stay there. All morning, they could go for breakfast after and never go to his mother’s house. He could kiss her scars and will them away, give her all the love she needs and heal her. he wanted to be there for her, just like Donghae had been when she went through hell. 
“She never wanted money from me. My only regret in this life was to let her go. Don’t make the same mistake. She’s a great girl, even though she’s irresponsible and could be incredibly stupid and stubborn”
Nichkhun smiled at her description. She was, incredibly stubborn and stupid, but then again, it’s all part of her charm. 
“She needs you” Nichkhun looked up and met Donghae’s eyes. “Now more than ever” 
“I can’t just forgive her for what she did” his voice was rough and he cleared his throat. Man, what is this? He’s having a little heart to heart with his enemy? The world must really be over. 
“People forgive the one they love. If you truly love her, you would ignore this on mistake and cherish her for all the goods she brought into your life” 
And just like that, he knew the answer. 
============================
Donghae felt the burden lifted when he saw the answer painted on Nichkhun’s features. He finally got through to the man. Victoria would finally be with the one she loved. 
A smile split his face as he sat in his car. Love makes you do crazy things for the person you love, even if they don’t love you back. Donghae opened his wallet and looked at the photo of them two, back in high school, looking young and free. 
Victoria was laughing, pointing her finger towards the camera, telling him to look at the camera but he wasn’t looking at the camera, he was looking at her with a giant smile on his face. A small pang of memory surfaced and Donghae let himself get dragged into the memory. 
“Do you want to take a picture?” Donghae looked down at Victoria. Her hair was puffier than usual from the rain earlier that day and her face was pouty from the small bickering with Luna. 
“Oppa, I'm not in the mood” Victoria muttered, crossing her arms as they walk home. Donghae had his arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer, shielding her away from the pain and harm she expose herself to everyday. When she’s with him, she’ll always be safe. 
“Come on! It’ll be fun” Victoria rolled her eyes, but Donghae pulled her arm towards the small park. Victoria made whiny noises but Donghae knew that she was enjoying it. hurriedly, Donghae pulled out his old camera and set it on the old tree stump. 
“okay, get ready” he called to her as he set the time to 10 seconds. As soon as he hit the button, he ran towards her, who was already posing for the camera. 
“I thought you didn’t want to take a photo?” he asked jokingly, which earned him an elbow to the ribs. 
“what, do you want me to—” Donghae cut her off when he stared to tickle her. Victoria squeal as she pushed him away. 
“oppa! Look at the camera!” she laughed as she pointed towards the small machine as the flash went off. 
“we have to do it again! you didn’t even look at the camera” Victoria pouted. 
“Trust me. It’s a perfect photo” 
Donghae pulled up at his father’s company, the place where he never wanted to step foot on again but he had forgotten something in his old office which he needed. He nodded at the people in the office, who smiled and swooned as he walk by. 
He walked right past his father’s body guards to get to his own office, which was directly next to his father’s when he heard noises coming from his father’s office. 
“Everything is set. I want you to do it at the ball. Finish it once and for all” his father’s voice was cold and distant. Donghae doesn’t even realise this man anymore. He wasn’t like the father he knew, he sounded like his evil twin who needed to be stopped. 
“and when this is done, I want my wife back and money that we can live off and live happily together” wait, he realised that voice. That voice...husky after too many spoke and with a slight accent. Victoria’s father. 
Donghae leaned in and pressed his ear against the door, the small gap not allowing him enough room to see what was going on inside. 
“Indeed. All that will be yours after you kill that brat. Nichkhun Horvjkul”
That was all that he needed to know. Donghae took a shocked step back. He knew that his father wanted the company, but he never knew the length he would go to, to get it. if Nichkhun dies, Victoria would be...
He couldn’t continue the thought. He owe it to her that she deserves a future. Even if it means he has to go against his father. 
The things we do for love. 
============================
“What?” Victoria couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Her father was going to kill her husband? No. she can’t allow it. 
“we can’t. I won’t—”
“I know. I know, Vic” Donghae held her hand, squeezing it. 
“What do we do?” a feeling bloomed in her stomach as she asked the question and an answer occurred in her head. No matter what happens that night, someone’s light would be muffed out. 
“I have a plan” 
=====================================================================================================================
OKAY, IT'S ALMOST OVER!!
OMG, I'M SO EXCITED!! The ending is already decided so this fanfic should be over soon. 
I really hope you guys like reading this khuntoria fanfic. It's been almost one and a half years and you guys still remained even when I haven't updated . 
my heart, omg, the love i want to give you 
SO Donghae isnt the bad guy after all. I secretly love him, he's so adorable. 
HANG TIGHT GUYS! 2 MORE CHAPTERS TO GO!
I Love You for continuing to read, subscribe or not, this really means alot to me, especially with the encouraging comments. you guys are truly the best readers, and I'm not just saying that. 
God! I love you!
 
oh, and a side note, I'm starting another khuntoria fanfic. i know, i can't get enough of them. 
but this fic is alittle different and i feel really strongly about the plot because i  know that it's occuring more and more. 
I won't officially start writing until i finish this one, but go check it out if you want and give it some love!