Decision

I LOVE YOU..r money

 

“How’s your head?” Victoria muttered, parting Krystal’s hair to see the cut. She couldn’t see the cut through the dried blood. It seemed small and sealed, which was a relief. 
“It’s better now but my head still aches” Krystal muttered, her face was getting pale and she started to develop some kind of fever. , Victoria gathered the blankets from her bed and threw it over Krystal’s bed. Her eyes started to droop but Victoria could tell shes trying to force them to open.
“Just sleep. I’ll be right here” Victoria assured her. Krystal gave her a small smile before shutting her eyes. Victoria waited and in a record time, her breathing started to slow and became deep. 
Getting up from the side of her bed, Victoria went over to the door and started to pound of it. She banged it so hard it started to hurt her hand in the third knock, but luckily the knob started to turn and the loud click threw the door open. The guy from before checked her out before smirking. 
“Avert your eyes ert and give me some Advil” Victoria ordered. The guy looked down at her with a raised eye brow. 
“I don’t take orders from you. Only from Victor” his deep voice startled Victoria but she made sure she didn’t show any kind of emotion that would gain him the upper hand. 
“Then get your over and Victor over here” she ordered, crossing her arms. The guy looked at her, simply stared and she suspected, was a little confused, ah, victor didn’t tell them she’s his daughter.
“Um, wait. Let me ask him” he said, unsure. The guy took out his walkie talkie and started to talk in code on the phone. Victoria waited and rolled her eyes, crossing her arms and tried to look intimidating. She guesses it worked because the guy looked at her with anxiety and confusion. At the end, he hung up and grabs her by the arm.
“He said to take you to him” the guy grabbed her by the arm quiet hard, tugging her along. Victoria had the urge to yell and pull her arm off but the pain she could endure, if she gets to see victor. 
They zigzag through confusing and long corridors. There were no windows, and the walls were high. It looked like a ware house? No, something clicked in her head and she finally realised what the place looked like. There were small block rooms with heavy cell doors and the walls were high...they were in an abandoned prison. And the only abandoned prison is...3 hour away from Seoul. 
They stopped in front of a large grey door. The guy tapped on the digits near the door and it clicked open. Victoria was shoved in by the guy and the door shut close behind her. The room was dim; it looked almost like hers but without all the beds. It has a desk in the middle and a chair, some paperwork on the desk but that was pretty much it...pretty boring. 
“What do you want, daughter?” victor asked from the desk, he looked sick. His eyes were rimmed with dark circles and they were all bloodshot, he grew a beard and his clothes are ragged. He didn’t look like what she remembered him to look from those horrible memories. 
“I want some Advil for the girl. She had a cut on her head that could be infected” Victoria kept her voice clipped and curt. Her stance was still and her arms were cross in a defence position. 
“Demanding much?” he chuckled. A chill went through her at the laugh she heard so many times before. Victoria had the urge to roll her eyes but that would be a bad idea. 
“Why did you kidnap me and Krystal? What do you want?” Victoria asked outright. She was in no mood to beat around the bush, she needed answers and she wants it now.
“Because I was paid, hired. By whom I cannot say but I could give you a hint that he hated that family very much, especially that husband of yours. Tell me, did he know your true intensions? Or is he still in the dark, not knowing the truth?” victor smiled at her, his arms crossed. He studied her with his eyes, piercing through to her soul. 
“Now that I think of it...you look very much like your mother. Too bad you’re not crazy like her. But we could always change that” victor murmured as he reached into one of his drawers and pulled out a syringe. Victoria took a visible step back; she hated them and what's in them. She doesn’t want to be like her mother. 
“Scared? Now, I would never hurt you. I'm your father” victor stood up and walked over towards her. Victoria took another step back and her back hit the wall. She wanted to plea but that would show her weakness. The syringe was coming closer and closer. Victor opened the cap and started to squirt the content out, watching as it falls to the ground. 
“This is to show you want I can do to you. Next time, the needle will be inside of you” victor murmured darkly as he handed her a packet of Advil. Snatching it off him, Victoria made her way back to the door and opened it. The guy looked at her, smirked once at her state before grabbing him by the arm. He pulled her back to the cell and threw her back in without saying a word. A moment later, he threw in a bottle of water from the food hole. Victoria couldn’t help but smile. She had a sense that he wasn’t dangerous, just doing his job. 
Walking over to Krystal, Victoria gently woke her up. Krystal got up weakly and leaned herself on Victoria. She was sobbing quietly and mutely but Victoria could feel her wet face. Hushing her, Victoria handed her 2 Advil pills and the bottle of water. Krystal took it blindly and chased it down with water. Victoria wanted to get her away from her and fast, get her to a doctor or something, a surgeon maybe, patch up that cut on her head. 
A hissing sound started inside the room. Something like what a gas leak would smell like. Victoria’s ear perked up as she looked around the room to where the sound was coming from. Krystal must’ve fallen asleep because she got heavy against Victoria. Carefully, Victoria let her sleep on the bed and tucked her in. She was getting light headed herself. She was seeing two of everything, then 4 then 6. Things were swirling and turning. Her eyes were rolling loosely around her socket. Her knees unbuckled and she fell. Victoria caught herself on the ground and slowly eases herself on the ground. Things were getting darker and darker, things were swirling and turning. Having enough, she closed her eyes and drifted. 
===============================================
“Got everything?” Jay asked Nichkhun as he handed the case of dollar bills in the bag. Nichkhun nodded and fixed his plain white t-shirt and faded blue jeans.
 “Remember, I’ll always be in your ear and everything you say and the people within 100m around will be recorded. You also swallowed a tracker that won’t dissolve anytime soon. In case if they did do something and take you too. Code word is?” jay asked. 
“Avatar” Nichkhun replied. Jay nodded his head as he rested both hands on his best friend’s shoulders.
“Be careful okay man? I don’t know who they are so I won’t know what they are capable of. This is all I can do for you” Nichkhun nodded and pulled his friend into a hug. They hugged uncomfortably. They don’t normally do these mushy things, and when they do it, it gets uncomfortable later.
“Um” jay cleared his throat. Nichkhun hid a smile behind his hand that he used to run over his face. 
“I should go” Nichkhun muttered, checking his watch. Jay nodded again and stepped back from the car. 
“Careful” Jay called into the car. Nichkhun shook his head as a smile tugged at the corner of his lips. Waving his hand away, Nichkhun started his engine and sped out of the garage. 
After a car ride that felt like forever, Nichkhun arrived at the prison. It looked worn-down and out of order. No wonder no one suspected them to be there. By what jay said, there's at least 5 men in the building, but no more than 15. And going by Victoria’s explanation in the letter, they don’t look like professionals, which would make this a tad easier. A crack sounded in his ear, making Nichkhun flinch. 
“Ah. Ah. Testing” jay said into his ear. 
“I can hear you, shut up” Nichkhun said with clench teeth and tried his best to ignore Jay sorry whispered. 
There was one guy, a big guy, guarding the front door. Nichkhun approached him slowly. He looked up at him, raising the money case. 
“I'm Nichkhun” he said, standing his ground. The guy smirked at him while he spoke in hushed tone into the walkie talkie. After a short reply, he opened the door and watched Nichkhun as he walked into the building. As soon as he made it in, the door slammed shut and the lights went off. Nichkhun couldn’t control his shallow breathing or his heart from beating too fast. 
“Oppa!” Nichkhun turned to the left to see his sister, battered and bruised and in the arms of this very large guy. Her head was painted with dried blood and she looked pale and sick. Her clothes were dirty and her hair was a mess, let alone her horrible eye makeup that must’ve smudge. Now she looked like a racoon. 
“Shhh. It’s okay. I'm here” Nichkhun tried to comfort her, but she was at least 50 m away from him.
“I want to go home” she started to cry, which was rare for his strong girl. She hardly cried, last time he remembers she did was when she broke both her arms. She didn’t even cry when her pet rabbit died, he even teared up a little when mr.floppy died. 
Another spot light came on, on the other side of the room. This time, it was Victoria. She stayed silent, while another large male had her around the waist and the neck. She just looked at him, he couldn’t tell what she was thinking, and she was emotionless. 
“Choose Nichkhun Horvjkul. Oh, and hand over the money while you’re at it” a man said behind him. Nichkhun swirled around, he was a around his 50s? He didn’t know but he looked old, just not that old. He also looked very familiar, Nichkhun couldn’t place him but he looked somewhat familiar. 
“Here’s the money” he said in a monotone as he handed over the cash. The guy’s eyes widened at the suitcase. 
“You are as rich as they say you are. No wonder everyone wants your head” the guy handed the money to the man behind him and turned back to Nichkhun. 
“Now, what's your decision?” he asked, he was a head shorter than he was and was a little chubbier. He looked like a crazy maniac though. A REALLY crazy maniac, when he talked to Nichkhun, his eyes won’t stay focus on one spot, it would dart back and forth, like everything was going to slow for him. His finger twitches too. 
“Why are you doing this?” Nichkhun asked. He needed more time. 
“Don’t prude him too much. He sounds unstable, slowly take it out of him” Jay whispered into his ear. 
“Now why would I answer you my man?” the guy laughed as he shook his head, slapped his knee and wiped a tear from his eye.
“Fine. Then what’s your name?” Nichkhun asked, cautiously.
“Victor, my name is victor” the man answered, his brow furrowed like he didn’t know why he answered him. He wrung his hands together in a nervous gesture. 
“But I bet you wouldn’t tell me who hired you to kidnap my wife and sister” Nichkhun went for a different approach. Jay hissed in his ear to keep the questions mild and not jump into things but he wasn’t having it. He wanted out of here, with both girls. 
“My boy! You don’t think I'm that stupid to tell you that Michael hired me to kill you now do you?” as soon as he said it, his eyes widened and his eyes got all bloodshot. His hands shook as his face turned a dangerous shade of red. 
“Oh...oh...bad move...bad move...you know what happens if I tell a secret” Michael pulled out his 9mm black gun. Nichkhun looked at the thing without trying to show emotions but it’s kind of hard when it’s pointed at you. “Run...run...get out of there” Jay hissed as he shouted orders in the background.
He couldn’t run now, he's in the lion’s den and there's nowhere out. If he ran, would victor suddenly turn around and shoot Victoria? Or his sister?
“I don’t know, what do you do?” Nichkhun asked, knowing full well of what would happen. He squared his shoulders and stood his ground. From his left, Krystal was sobbing and struggling with her capturer but Nichkhun’s eye landed on Victoria. She was looking at him with such raw emotion he almost took a step back. Her eyes were blurry and she was shaking her head. Her knuckles white as she gripped her capturer. Nichkhun wanted to say something to her, to reassure her he's going to be okay. But nothing came out but a nod. 
“I kill them” Victor said it with a hideous smile as he pulled the trigger. A loud crack went out and Nichkhun felt the impact of the bullet as he hit him. The spot burned and spread like fire. His hearing went off and everything sounded like it’s underwater. 
“Nichkhun!!” he could hear Victoria and Krystal was screaming and crying. He wanted to tell them it’s okay and that he's okay. But at that moment and the next...he simply couldn’t...
=====================================================================================================================
Chapter is up guys. 
ENJOY!!
THE STORY FINALLY REACHED OVER 10,000 VIEWS!! thank you guys!!!
please continue to support the storyy!!