Fabio

I LOVE YOU..r money

 

The sun ray came into the room, waking Nichkhun from his sleep. When he opened his eyes, the room was such a mess he couldn't remember what happened last night. 
Clothes were shattered on the ground, ripped and torn. There was a bra hanging from Victoria's vanity table and her thong near his jeans. Whoa, what happened?
“Khun, you were really rough last night" his neck snapped to the bathroom door where Victoria was standing, with a silk robe hanging loose on her frame.
“I was what?" Nichkhun swallowed thickly when Victoria came over at him slowly. 
" rough. I never knew you were..." Victoria looked at the space around his crotch, where it was only covered by a thin sheet.
" are you ok?" Nichkhun ask her, feeling overly confused. 
" kiss me" Victoria climbed on the bed slowly. 
"what?" 
" khun" she moaned his name before kissing him. 
Nichkhun tried to push her  away but Victoria wrapped her legs around his hips, as he expected, she got nothing under the robe. When she deepened the kiss, Nichkhun lost it. He wrapped his arms around her waist securely, locking her closer to him. She moaned his name and opened . Taking the opportunity, Nichkhun stuck his tongue in, explored , tasting everything. His hands roamed down her back, groping her , making it grind against his hard. 
" arh, khun" Victoria moaned, digging her nails into his shoulder.
" I can't wait, khun" Nichkhun smiled before lifting her , hovering it above is growing jewel. Victoria moaned again when he kissed her, at a moments noticed, he went in.
 
"ARH" Victoria screamed before rolling off the bed. Nichkhun's eye snapped opened at the sound of her voice.
" what the " Victoria climbed back on the bed. Nichkhun looked at her up and down...wait, wasn't she in a robe?
" why are you looking at me like that?" she asked him in her normal camosole pjs and pink boxer shorts. No! It's a dream.
" n..nothing" Nichkhun cleared his throat and turned the other direction, trying to hide his hard.
" next time, when you have a dream, don't have to kick me off the bed" Victoria scolded at him before getting back in the covers. since the bed was king size, the two sleep with a massive gap between them. Nichkhun on the right of the bed and Victoria on the left. 
"sorry, it was a bad dream" Nichkhun mumbled, feeling uncomfortable.
"baby nick is still having nightmares" 
" I'm not a baby and it's khun, not nick" 
"whatever" Victoria mumbled before sleeping again. Nichkhun sigh in frustration before willing himself to sleep again.
*************************************************
When Victoria woke up the next morning, her hurts like hell. 
"aishh" she hissed when she moved, last night was soo not fun. She was having the best dream in the world. she was swimming in a pool of money! Millions of dollars worth of money!
when she looked over to Nichkhun, he was still fast asleep. Victoria cocked her head to the side and studied his profile, finding herself smiling and inching closer. 
He looked so innocent. With his lips pouting slightly and his hair in its natural form, not smoothed down by gel or any thing. He's actually good looking and ... 
" aniya" she slapped her hand down on his chest by accident, startling him. 
" ow" he mumbled, running his hand over his face and hair. Victoria quickly crawled across the bed to where she was and pretended to wake up. 
" did you slap me?"
Victoria faked yawn and stretched. " no, what are you talking about?"
Nichkhun raised an eye brow at her before shaking his head. 
"sorry about last night, for kicking you"  
" whatever, make me breakfast please" Victoria asked, not looking at him when she got out of bed, trying to hide her limp. 
"I'm going out for breakfast actually" Nichkhun said hesitantly. Victoria paused before turning around slowly.
" is that so...with who?" 
"Luna" at the name, Victoria felt her face heat up and her blood boil.
"fine, go. I don't care, I'll make my own breakfast. Go have fun" she walked over to her vanity table in a huff.
"okay...then I'll go get ready. Want me to buy anything for you?" 
" NO, don't have to" Victoria said, trying to keep her voice calm, but she knew he didn't miss the sarcasm and the snappiness of her tone.
" since I'm going breakfast with Donghae oppa anyway" this time it was Nichkhun's turn to look at her.
"I told you not to have any thing to do with him" he warned, Victoria smiled inwards, the tables have turned.
"I don't care about what you think" Victoria smiled at him through her vanity table. Nichkhun looked at her in annoyance before storming off to the bathroom.
When the door close, Victoria rushed to her phone and was about to dial Donghae when he called her.
"oppa" she said in surprised, " I was about to call you" 
" that's nice to know. Hey, do you want to spend the day with me?" 
" yeah, I'm free anyway" Victoria said. 
She could feel Donghae smiling from the tone of his voice. " great! I'll pick you up in 30 minutes?"
" yeah, I'll get ready. See you soon" 
 
“I see you’re all ready” Nichkhun said to her when she came down the stairs in her favourite rip jeans and knitted sweater. 
“ofcourse, I'm spending all day out. Don’t wait up” Victoria said while she applied her lip gloss. 
“but...but my mum is coming to visit tonight, we’re having dinner together” Nichkhun got up from the seat and confronted her. 
“what jealous?” Victoria smiled at him. Nichkhun scolded and scrunched his hands into fists before stepping back.
“that's the last thing in my mind. I tried to warned you about him so if you got played, ill laugh in your face”
“Donghae would never do that” Victoria said, feeling alittle defensive.
Before Nichkhun could say anything else, the door bell rang. Victoria’s face broke into a smile before she walked over happily to open the door, not missing nichkhun’s footsteps hot on her heels.
“oppa!” Victoria greeted him with a hug. It was warm, she wanted to say like that forever...no, we’re friends, I got over him. 
Victoria broke away first. “ready?” Donghae nodded at her and sneaked a look over her shoulder at Nichkhun, giving him a ... smirk? It disappeared quickly when Donghae grabbed her hand.
“come home quickly” Nichkhun warned behind her. Victoria rolled her eyes and face Nichkhun, surprised at his expression, it was grim and dark...damn!
“ill be back before dinner...nick” Nichkhun growled at the nickname she gave him. 
“where should we go first?” Donghae asked when they reached the car. 
“I don’t know. Surprise me” Victoria smiled towards his direction before looking out the window. Nichkhun is probably with Luna right now, even the thought of it bothered her. They’ve been on good terms for around 3 weeks now. Though none of them talked about the incident anymore, the tension was still in the air sometimes. Since the opening of the new retail has been postponed from some problems with some spys in the company, Nichkhun didn’t go into details about it but it seemed serious enough to put the company’s in a standstill for 3 days. 
“are you happy?” donghae’s surprised her with the question.
“sorry?”
“I said, are you happy? Being with Nichkhun?”
“of course I am. I'm his wife” Victoria answered naturally, surprised herself alittle when she didn’t have to put much effort into lying. 
“are you sure you made the right decisions?” Donghae pressed.
“oppa, I don’t want to talk about this ok? Its none of your business anyway” Victoria answered, not caring if it hurt Donghae. It got nothing to do with him, he shouldn’t interfere.
“fine”
*******************************
“aww~~~, why oppa. You promised” luna whined through the phone, Nichkhun rolled his eyes at her voice.
“I'm really busy with business. Maybe next time ok? Dinner?”
“fine, you better keep your promise”
“always” 
When Nichkhun hung up, his car led him to an amusement park. Why are you doing this to yourself? Nichkhun shook his head as he wore his cap and sunglasses.
Donghae and Victoria were walking hand in hand through the entrance, Victoria laughing at something he said.
“laugh, god. Don’t laugh too much, you’ll get ugly wrinkles” he mumbled to himself as he followed them from a distance. 
“oppa, play that for me” Nichkhun heard Victoria asked when they walked pass the dart game. Donghae looked pleased with himself as he got the darts and bullseye every target, Victoria clapped and cheered.
“yay~~, oppa you’re so cool. Please” Nichkhun mimicked Victoria, taking a drink from his coffee. When the hot liquid touched his lips, an idea sparked inside his marvellous head. Smiling like an idiot, Nichkhun walked up to a kid who was playing with his game.
“do you want some money?” Nichkhun opened his wallet and offered the teenage 10,000 note.
“whats in it for me?” he asked, looking at Nichkhun like a creep.
“just spill some of this coffee on that guy’s crotch” Nichkhun pointed at Donghae, who was still throwing darts.
“isn’t that alittle evil?” the teenager looked at Donghae.
“look, I’ll double my offer” the teenage grabbed nichkhun’s coffee and walked over near them. He held the coffee loosely in one hand and tripped over his foot, chucking the coffee directly at donghae’s crotch.
“arh!” Donghae yelled. Nichkhun covered his hand over his lips and tried to control his laughter, tears were clouding his vision and his breath was coming out in hiccups. Comedy gold!
“omo, sorry. Sorry sir” the teenager said, before running away. 
“oppa, you ok?” Victoria looked like she was trying not to laugh herself. 
“I'm f..fine” Donghae answered her. 
“ya, my money” the teenage came around behind Nichkhun. 
“here, good work” Nichkhun gave him the money and walked away. Victoria waited outside the toilets while Donghae went to change his jeans. 
Nichkhun was waiting away from them, sitting under the tree with a burrito in hand. Spying is tiring work. Sweat was forming on his back, it still felt like summer even though its in the middle of autumn. Nichkhun jumped alittle when his phone vibrated inside his pocket. 
“yoboseyo” 
“what’s up with you” Victoria voice came as an annoyed mess.
“what do you mean? I'm in my office”
“oh, nothing. I'm having so much fun at the new amusement park. Donghae oppa is being such a gentlemen” Victoria boased. Nichkhun rolled his eyes. 
“if this is the only reason you’re calling, I'm hanging up”
“no! Wait! Hey...are you really busy?”
“why” Nichkhun pretended to sound annoyed. 
“I was thinking...never mind” Victoria hesitated.
“fine, whatever. Bye” Nichkhun forced himself to hang up. 
“why don’t you just say you wanted me to come?” Nichkhun said to the air, directing it at Victoria who was 100m away.
When his phone rang this time, Nichkhun was about to ignore when his mum’s ID came up.
“umma, what’s up?”
“I'm so excited to come over khun! Is an hour enough?”
“wait! What?” Nichkhun got up to quickly, spearing some burrito sauce on his shirt. Aishhh.
“you know, dinner?”
“but its only 2” Nichkhun protested.
“yes, but I still want to talk and stuff. Havent seen my baby is a long time” 
“its been 3 days umma” Nichkhun mumbled, trying to wipe the tomato sauce off.
“still, I want to meet my daughter in law. And we have to talk about honeymoon plans”
Before Nichkhun could answer, Donghae came out from the toilets and they started to walk away. 
“mum, ill call you back soon ok?” before his mum could reply, Nichkhun hung up. 
Donghae wrapped his arm around Victoria waist, pulling her closer. 
“that wife stealing bastard” Nichkhun mumbled as he followed them. Another idea sparked in his head when he saw them heading towards the fortune telling booth. Thank god for the line, Nichkhun could still buy himself time. 
Rushing over to the back of the booth, Nichkhun let himself in. The room was dark and really purple. 
“what are you doing here!” the man asked him, he was very covered up, from head to toe in black, gold around his head.
“I want to buy you for 30 minutes” Nichkhun offered. The fortune teller laughed at him. 
“are you kidding me? You cannot buy me! I am Fabio, the fantastic”
“look, Fabio the fake. I’ll pay you money you’ve never seen for only 15 minutes” Nichkhun again, took out his wallet and offered a thick ward of cash towards Fabio. Even behind the face mask, Nichkhun could see the surprise on his face. 
“o..okay” Fabio said sheepishly. 
“that's what I thought”
 
“Welcome!” Nichkhun said in a funny accent that was foreign to him. Thank god to his costume, Nichkhun didn’t have to worry about them finding out he was behind this nonsense. 
“uh, hi” Victoria said sheeplishly. 
“what can I do for you LOVELY couple today” nichkhun’s voice rised at the word ‘lovely’. 
“I just want to know the future for us” Donghae said as he sat down on one of the chairs. 
“Are you her husband?” Nichkhun asked, trying to soften his tone. 
“Yeah, you can say that” Donghae said with a cocky smile. 
“LIE! YOU DARE LIE TO FABIO THE FABULOUS?!” Nichkhun yelled, pointed a gloved hand towards Donghae.
“Isn’t it fantastic?” Victoria interjected. 
“THAT’S WHAT I SAID” Nichkhun corrected himself. 
“How do you know I lied, Mr. Fantastic?” Donghae challenged. Challenge accepted DUDE!
“You are Donghae and this lovely girl is Victoria. Victoria is married to an overly handsome and talented man. Victoria just married to him not long ago and he is a wealthy man. You, sir, however, are stealing this sweet girl from his loving husband who is probably HEARTBROKEN and sad that you stole her from him”
“WOAH! DAEBUK!” Victoria’s eyes widened as she clapped. 
“You really know all of that by looking at us?” her eyes were big round orbs, filled with curiosity. 
“Of course.”
“That’s really cool, oppa. That's awesome” Victoria turned to Donghae, who was looking a little grim. That's right! Mess with the wrong guy~~
“Can you tell us about the future, of me and him?” Victoria asked.
“Between you and Donghae?” Nichkhun asked. Victoria nodded. 
“Hands” Nichkhun took Donghae’s in his left and Victoria’s in his right. 
“TELL ME THE FUTURE!!” Nichkhun said loudly, pretended some shaking and gibberish. 
“ARH! THE HORROR!” Nichkhun dropped both their hands, Victoria looked at him expectedly.
“What!” she was practically off her seat from leaning in so close. 
“You will never work! He is a not compatible with him. Everything will go wrong if you two want to be together. It’ll be the end. You will lose EVERYTHING!”
“Loose money?”
“ALL OF IT!” Nichkhun yelled. 
“! No!” 
“But there’s a cure” Nichkhun said. 
“What?” Donghae was on his feet, but Victoria was still sitting, waiting.
“This is bull, Vic. Let’s go” before Victoria could say anything, Donghae pulled her out of the seat and dragged her off. 
“But, I didn’t get the cure” was the last thing she said before they disappeared off.
Nichkhun took the mask off his face and smiled to wide his face would rip. 
“That’s how it’s done”
======================================================================================================================

Before you kill me, let me explain why i havent been updating.

My ancient laptop died :( R.I.P

and all my chapters are in it, so I'm screwed.

But i bought a new laptop! YAY! and remembered my chapters were backed up in my USB.

I updated this chapter before but the site deleted it when there was a problem a while back so i uploaded it again.

A new chapter will be up soon. (YN) knowing me, it might take a while. 

So what do you think of this chapter?

Fabio just crack me up. so...is nichkhun falling for Vic? Let me know what you think. 

i heart comments and subcribe!