Avatar

I LOVE YOU..r money

 

Victoria woke up the next morning with one massive headache. Rolling over, Victoria moaned as she grabbed at her thumping head. Opening her eyes, Victoria discovered that Nichkhun was no longer in bed. She remembered every detail of last night, the kiss and shower...everything and she had no idea why she has such an urge that time to jump him. She wanted to kiss him; Victoria groaned and covers her face with her hands. 
“I can’t believe it” she whispered, feeling her face turn red. “How am I going to face him now?” 
Victoria spends the next few minutes in bed, thinking of excuses for last night. Well, the obvious one was she’s drunk...and she likes to kiss people when she’s drunk...?
At the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs, Victoria pretended to sleep, burying her head under the covers but peaking at the gap under it.
Nichkhun opened the door to their bedroom and strode in...half . Victoria felt her face going red, she slapped her face lightly. “aishh” she whispered.
Nichkhun walked away, the gap wasn’t big enough to see the entire room so Victoria stayed as quiet as she can while she tried to listen to his footsteps. Unexpectedly, Nichkhun pulled off the covers. Cold air rushed at Victoria and she yelped from surprise and the cold.
“time to wake up” Nichkhun said with a smile before throwing the covers back in her face. Victoria fell over from the weight of the covers. 
“ever thought of a subtle ‘hey, Victoria, wake up’” she complained when she tried to throw the covers back at him but it was too big and heavy. 
“well, this way is more fun” Nichkhun said, walking over to her vanity table and sat down, facing her...looking at her in a serious way. Here it comes, the talk. Victoria thought to herself.
“Vic...” Nichkhun started off, without thinking, Victoria cut in.
“I was drunk! I was so DRUNK! LIKE DRUNK!” Nichkhun raised his eyebrow at her outburst. 
“I wasn’t going to talk about that, but since you brought it up” he leaned forward and ran his tongue along his bottom lips, making her insides turn to hot liquid. 
“no, err, what were you going to say?” Victoria asked in a small voice, feeling her face and neck going red. 
“I was going to say tomorrow tonight is the open ceremony for the new branch of the company that was cancelled. We have to go together, it’s almost like an opening for us too, as a couple” Nichkhun said.
Victoria nodded like she was listening when she was really not. If it’s a big event, then Donghae is going to be there, and Luna is going to be there....aishhhh.
 “fine, whatever” Victoria said as she got out of bed and stumbled to the bathroom. 
“are you going to wash your hair?” Nichkhun called after her.
“yeah, why?” Victoria called behind her, not bothering to look at him.
“nothing” he said when she close the bathroom door, she could swear she heard Nichkhun laugh. Curious.....
When Victoria stepped in the shower, the incident of last night came into her head. The kissing, the touching...arhh, nooo. 
“no, no, don’t think about it” Victoria told herself. Not wanting to stay in there for long, she rushed at washing her hair and rinsed herself out. Victoria wrapped her hair in a towel and walked out of the shower. Victoria dried herself and roughly put her clothes on.
Drying her hair, Victoria bends over the bath and combed out her hair and blow dry it. It was a technique she learned from amber when she use to have long hair. It’s easier to clean up the fallen hair when it’s in the bath because it’s bunched up together, rather than sweep up the entire bathroom for the hairs. 
When her hair was dry, Victoria went over to the sink and froze on the spot. Registered what happened and screamed.
“OH MY GEEE!!! MY HAIR! IT’S GREEN! IT’S GREEN! ASHHH! NICHKHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!” she could hear Nichkhun laughing from outside, it’s like he’s there waiting for her to react.
Throwing the door opened, Victoria marched up to him with her green hair. 
“what the is this!?!?!” she pointed at her hair, which looks like seaweed. SEAWEED.
“divorce?” he asked, a smile pasted in his face. I see how it is. Make my life hell so I can divorce you...NO WAY
“no way in hell” Victoria hissed as she looked at the tip of her hair. “you better watch your back” she whispered before storming out of the bedroom.
“and you didn’t even say SORRY!” she yelled over her shoulder. Grabbing her keys at the table, Victoria went out to a place where she knew she would receive sympathy.
“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, THAT’S COMEDY GOLD..OR SHOULD I SAY GREEN!” amber laughed and laughed. Victoria felt like crying.
“It isn’t funny~~~~. He turned my hair green! Green!” Victoria pointed at her seaweed hair. 
“I see the game is on” amber said as she took a sip from her drink
“oh, it’s on. IT’S ON LIKE DONKEYKONG” Victoria said before slamming her own drink on the table.
“I'm going to get him good. Make him pay” she murmured, as her magnificent brain come up with something brilliant.
“get him good Vic. Show him whose boss”. 
After 3 shots and 5 martinis later, Victoria slammed her hand on the table, startling sober Amber who was playing with her 2nd glass of martini.
“what?”
“I’ll make him BLUE! Avatar style” Victoria clapped her hands together.
“and how are you going to do that?” amber asked.
“I have ideas. Thanks Am, I’ll be going now” Victoria saluted Amber before tripping over your own foot.
“err, no. You are going to let my driver drive you home” Amber said as she confiscated Victoria’s keys. 
“I can’t wait to put the plan into action...boy...he’s going to be sorry”
******************************
Nichkhun laughed and laughed, he felt a little bad when Victoria looked like she was going to cry but it was override by how funny it was. She looked like a sea monster with green hair. After Victoria drove off, Nichkhun went into the bathroom and threw the bottle of hair dye shampoo in the bin, in case he forgot and ended up using it himself. 
Then he waited...and waited...and waited but Victoria never came back. Around 9 pm, the door opened and Victoria stumbled in with bloodshot eyes that are half opened, her arm around some old man. 
“thank you, sirrrr, tell amber I got home” Victoria saluted the driver and walked in. The older driver looked after her in concern before going back to the car. 
“what the hell happened to you, green hair?” Nichkhun asked as he crossed his arms and leaned back against the wall.
“I went PARTAYYY!” Victoria fist pump the air and hiccupped. She swayed a little, Nichkhun was ready to go to her and catch her before she fell on her face but she seemed to be stable enough to keep herself up right.
“you should go...like shower” Nichkhun went to grab her hand bag when Victoria started to scream.
“ok, fine. Geez, just go get yourself washed up” Nichkhun grabbed her by the waist and half carried, half dragged her up the stairs to their bedroom. 
“you don’t want to join me in the shower? Maybe we could take it further tonight” Victoria said, leaning into him, she whispered in his ear.
“I give you permission” Nichkhun swallowed and shook his head. 
“shut up and get in there” he muttered as he shoves her into the bathroom. When he closed the door, Nichkhun threw himself on the bed and tried to calm his breathing. When she mentioned about the shower, he got all excited...which is a bad sign...for sure. 
About 15 minutes later, Victoria walked out with her eyes closed. Nichkhun studied her with an eyebrow raised when she felt around her vanity table and grab her comb. Brushed her hair a few times before heading over to the bed. Kicking off her slippers, Victoria slip in the covers of her side of the bed and turned off her side lamp...Nichkhun trusted her enough to put the lamp back in place...as long as he don’t do anything to her...hopefully she won’t knock him out with the lamp again.
When Victoria was fast asleep, Nichkhun got up from his side of the bed and headed over to the shower. Taking off his clothes, he stepped and closed his eyes as the cold water drops hit his body. Grabbing his shower gel, Nichkhun squeezed out a little bit to inspect and make sure Victoria didn’t do anything funny to it. Satisfied, Nichkhun cleaned himself thoroughly and blasted the water for a full minute before cutting off the water. Stepping out, Nichkhun dried himself off.
When he put his underwear on, his skin started to turn...blue?
“holy ” Nichkhun cursed when the colour started to spread up his arms and legs, chest and neck then face...
“I'm a frigging avatar” he muttered as he leaned closer to the mirror to see closer.
“ARH! VICTORIA!” 
Nichkhun stepped into his pants and walked out to see her sitting up on the bed, laughing her head off.
“pay back is a ! AVATAR!” she was laughing so much she was crying and hiccupping.
“SEAWEED MONSTER!”
“AVATAR”
“SEAWEED”
“A-V-A-T-A-R!” Victoria laughed and laughed. Nichkhun wanted to be angry at her but seeing her laugh like that, he couldn’t help but smile a little too. Catching himself, Nichkhun pressed his lips together and reminded himself that she made him blue. 
“divorce?” she used his words from earlier. Fine, it’s on.
“no, its fine. But let see how long you can last in this game” Nichkhun challenged, stepping closer.
“I’ll be here to the end and am walking away with half your asset” Victoria taunted back. Nichkhun climbed on the bed and inched closer to her. Victoria wasn’t moving at first but when he got closer to her, Victoria started to move back.
“so you weren’t drunk?” he asked
“no”
“I think someone is up for punishment” Nichkhun shook his head and went closer to her.
“ahh...no...step back...no...personal space!” Victoria started to say, holding up her hands to ward him off.  
“oh, does that mean...I get permission...since you’re not drunk...” Nichkhun can feel himself do a creepy smile. Victoria ran out of space and pressed herself on the headboard. Nichkhun took the opportunity to come up against her and they were practically touching....everywhere 
Nichkhun dropped his head and went in for her lips, while his eyes were on hers.
“don’t kiss me” she muttered, he could feel her shallow breathing and man...that turned him on.
“then...why are you puckering your lips?” he asked with a tease in his voice.
“I am not” Victoria defended herself, but her eyes said everything, she wanted to kiss him...
“why don’t you try it...when you’re sober and compare it to the one when you’re drunk?” Nichkhun said as he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her against him. They were kneeling on the bed, Victoria tried her ‘best’ effort to move but he blocked her cleanly.
“just try and see” Nichkhun said in a low voice. Part of him was kicking himself to go for it but the other part of him like the teasing more than the kissing. 
“if you do avatar, I'm going to kill you” Victoria said between shallowing breathing.
“I like to see you try, seaweed monster” Nichkhun whispered, tightening his hold on her waist, Victoria was practically on him now. But she didn’t push him off or even tried, which would mean...
Without warning, Nichkhun dipped his head and planted a solid kiss on her lips. He waited to see what she would do...he kissed her one more time, pressing her against the wall and his body. The third time he kissed her, she returned it.
 
============================================================================================================================================
Another chapter delivered on time!!!
Nichkhun and Victoria....Avatar and Seaweed Monster....perfect couple
I wonder if they're going like that to the opening ceremony :/
I heart comments and subscribe <3