My Savior

I LOVE YOU..r money

 

“That was so cool” Victoria murmured as they walked out from the tent, oblivious to the force Donghae was pulling her. 
“It’s all just a bunch of bull and you know it” Donghae said, irritation in his voice. Victoria tried to ignore the irritation building up in her as well. 
“God. Stop dragging me” she said as she pulled hard, slipping her hand from his grip. Donghae shot her a look of agitation before going for her hand again but Victoria dodges him.
“Vic, stop being...” Donghae trailed off and sigh. 
“What? Stop being what?” irritation was in full force. I can’t believe he’s being such a jerk about it, this is stupid, Vic thought to herself.
“Never mind. Lets continue” Donghae tried to smile as he took her hand and lead the way. 
That little incident outside the tent ruined Vic’s day. She faked smiles when Donghae turned to her and talked but inside she just wanted to go home. Go home to...Nic-, no, don’t think like that. Aish.
Victoria gave herself a mental shook and zoned back into the conversation that seemed to be one sided. 
“Oppa, you know what, I don’t feel like going anywhere anymore. Can you take me home?” Victoria said after 1 hr of walking around and playing small games. The amusement park no longer amuses her. 
“But its only 3” Donghae said, a flick of irritation appeared in his eyes before it disappeared. 
“I don’t feel it anymore. Can you take me home? Please” a small part of her felt bad to ask him since he was enjoying himself. She should’ve bought her car that would be more convenient. 
“Fine but can I at least treat you to ice-cream on our way back?” Donghae asked, Victoria forced herself not to sigh and smiled at him tightly before nodding her head. 
The drive was quiet except for the soft music playing from Donghae’s iPod. Victoria leaned her head against the window and looked up at the cloudy sky. It’s finally going to rain. 
They pulled up at buskin Robbins; she must’ve fallen asleep because Donghae was nudging her. 
“Vic, we’re here” when she opened her eyes, Victoria felt her heart beat faster at the closeness of them. Donghae was a breath away from hers, his face inches away. If this was still in high school, she would’ve been thrilled for them to be this close, but now, the heart that’s beating triple time isn’t from excitement, but its more from...fear... 
Victoria closed her eyes and opened it again, it was still there. Now leaning in, Victoria faked laugh and pushed him away jokingly. 
“What the hell oppa. I’m married” Victoria said as she undid her seat belt. She could hear Donghae scoffing. 
“Why are you being like this?” he asked all of a sudden, the intensity of his voice startled her. Victoria turned to face him.
“What?”
“Why won’t you let me kiss you? It’s obvious there’s still something going on between us. I can feel it” Donghae inched closer, Victoria found herself moving back. 
“What are you talking about? I don’t feel that way about you anymore. I have Nichkhun. Oppa, I love you as a friend, don’t mistake that from something else” Victoria said firmly, again surprising herself that she could fit Nichkhun into a sentence like that without cringing  at the idea. Interesting. 
“Let me show you, let me show you you’re making a mistake” before Victoria could say anything, Donghae reached over and kissed her. It wasn’t pleasant. It was hot, hard, and needy. Victoria tried to push him away but he was stronger and was holding onto her neck, forcing her head to stay. He kissed her, waiting for her to response, teasing her. When there was no reaction, Donghae nipped her lip. Victoria gasps at the sudden pain, opening . Donghae took the opportunity to snake his tongue in. It was hot and just as she remembered. Victoria pushed at him again, feeling a little panicked now that Donghae was roaming his hand up her thigh. 
“Oppa, stop” Victoria said against his lips. When he pushed her harder against the seat, Victoria really panicked. With no way out, she bit down hard on his bottom lip. Donghae yelped and pulled away. Not giving him a moment to regain himself, Victoria slapped him as hard as she could with her right hand. The crack echoed through the car. Angry tears burned Vic’s eyes.
“How dare you” she tried to keep her voice steady but it came out a little wobbly. 
“Vic, I didn’t—I wasn’t” Victoria didn’t gave him a chance to finish; instead, she gave him another slap. This time not as powerful but it still did the trick.
“I despise you” was all Victoria said as she gathered her stuff and opened the door. Without stopping when he called out to her, Victoria ran down the busy street. Donghae’s voice got softer and softer as she got away, she ran so far that when she turned around, he was no longer there. Hating herself for feeling the urge to cry, Victoria pulled out her sun glasses and wore it. With autumn so close to finishing, the weather dropped dramatically at the shortest amount of time. Victoria shivered as she walked down the street filled with restaurants and entrances to big shopping malls. 
As she walked, tears burned her eyes. Victoria blinks them away but one manages to escape. Victoria wiped it away with the back of her hand and tried to ignore the lump in . 
Victoria took a seat at one of the benches and tried her hardest to compose herself when someone interrupted her.
“Ya, noonna. Why are you wearing sun glasses when there’s no sun? It’s about to rain in a minute” a boy, around 10 asked her. 
“Because I’m BLIND!” Victoria barked at the boy, who scurried away quickly.  Victoria felt like crying again, even a little boy ran awayyyy, she thought to herself, knowing full well how delirious she sounds. Feeling the urge to talk to someone, Victoria pulled out her phone and ignored the notifications from Donghae, who texted her 20 times. Without realising, Victoria pressed Nichkhun’s name in the dial and called. 
“Yoboseyo” his voice was a little worried.
“Nick, I want to go home. I don’t like it here” Victoria said, as soon as she said his name, the barrier gate came down. She sobbed as she held her phone so tight, it might break in her hand.
“Hey, calm down. Where are you? Are you ok?” his voice was really concern now. 
“I’m in front of this restaurant that sells Ramen. Hurry and get me” she was sobbing and hiccupping now, hopefully he could understand her. People were looking at her weirdly, not that she cared. Victoria moved her hand to wipe her tear but the glasses were in the way, causing her to push it up against her nose. Vic cried even harder at how the glasses won’t even let her wipe her tears.  
“Vic, there’s billion of Ramen shops in Seoul. Do you want to be more specific?” Nichkhun laughed.
“It’s not funny” Victoria cried. “I’m...I’m...I don’t know where I am Nick” Victoria hiccupped. Man, she really doesn’t want to see herself in the mirror right now. Its probably just boogers and tears. Running mascara!
“Don’t worry, just sit tight and I’ll come find you. Don’t cry ok? You look ugly” Nichkhun said before hanging up.
“I’M NOT UGLY” she yelled at the phone but Nichkhun already hung up. People were looking at her.
“What are you looking at?”She said to them before bending her head and waited. Just as she thought nothing could get worse, it rained. 
“AWWHHH” Victoria cried louder as rain pounded her back. It was coming down hard. People were running, trying to get away from the rain while Victoria was sitting in the middle of it. Then as it hit her, Victoria went through her bag to find everything was soaking wet, including her phone. 
“It’s all wet~~, my phone~~” Victoria whined as she looked through the content. Nothing was left. 
“I’ll buy you a new one, just get out of the rain please” at the sound of his voice, it no longer rained. 
“You made the rain stop!” she exclaim.
“No, I’m holding an umbrella” Nichkhun pointed out, Victoria looked up to see him holding a big umbrella while looking down at her with a raised eye brow. 
“I’m having the worse day everrr~” Victoria whined. Nichkhun cracked a smile before he held out his hand. Victoria took it and got up, shivering as a gush of wind ruffled her wet clothes. Nichkhun shrug off his coat and drape it over her shoulder before hugging her to his side as they made their way to the car. 
“That’s nice of you nick” Victoria said, feeling comfortable next to him. 
“Don’t take it the wrong way, but I didn’t want to get the car wet” Victoria scoff as Nichkhun laughed.
“Lying about that little detail is fine you know” Victoria said, cracking a smile of her own. Nichkhun opened the passenger door for her and help her in. 
Once inside, Nichkhun blasted the heater for her before taking off. The car was silent, Nichkhun driving causally, not pressuring her with questions. 
“Aren’t you going to ask me what happened?” she asked in a small voice, Nichkhun sneaked a look at her and smile.
“If you want to tell me, you’ll tell me” she found herself smiling softly before wincing at the small cut on her lip.
“Why did you wince?” Nichkhun asked, still keeping a calm gesture but she could see the tension in his shoulder. 
“Donghae forced himself on me” as soon as she said it, Nichkhun rev the car to the side and stop. Car beeped at his sudden move but he didn’t care. Nichkhun moved over the console between them and held her face softly in his hand, tilting her chin so he could see her face. His face got red as soon as his eyes rested on her lips. 
Carefully, Nichkhun used his thumb and ran it along her bottom lip, avoiding the dried blood scab from earlier. 
“Are you ok?” he looked into her eyes, Victoria was overwhelmed by the emotions that lurked in them. She gave him a nod, without thinking, he leaned over and kiss her forehead. 
“ is going to pay, don’t worry about it”
Victoria gave a dry laugh. “ Aren’t you going to say I told you so?” 
“Not this time” he murmured against her forehead. “Not this time”
**********************************
At 7 sharp, the doorbell went off. Nichkhun rush over and opened it. On the other side was his mum. Nichkhun looked to see if there was anyone else. 
“where’s dad and Krys?” he asked. Nichkhun’s mum shook her head and let herself in.
“they went on a father daughter bonding or whatever. So I’m bonding with my son and his wife. Oh, where is Victoria?” Nichkhun closed the door and followed his mum into the living room. When they got home, Victoria excuse herself and went to the bedroom. The shower went on for 30 minutes before it stopped and Victoria didn’t come out since. He checked on her once and she said everything was fine. Anger course through his vein, Damn Donghae, that bastard. Nichkhun wanted to kill the guy when he saw the small cut on Victoria’s lip. If it was any random he wouldn’t care and if Victoria was willing...he would still be pissed but not to this extent. Donghae kissed her by force, Nichkhun didn’t ask for the details but he could imagine that f#ck’s filthy hands all over her. 
“she’s in the bathroom. Won’t be long” Nichkhun sat down with his mum on the couch. Her hand rested on his hand and she sigh that says “I’m stressed and I need to talk to you”.
“what is it ma?” Nichkhun said, running his thumb over her wrinklier hand. 
“I’m sorry the ceremony was cancelled. I was really looking forward to presenting you to the public. There’s so much going on at the office” hearing his mum’s pained voice, Nichkhun swallowed thickly and pulled her frail body to him.
“I’ll take care of it. Don’t you worry about anything. The ceremony can wait. Ill fixes it. Okay?” he felt his mother nodded against his chest and he felt the tension on her shoulders disappear. 
The sound of footsteps announced Victoria’s presence. She was standing at the landing, looking like she interrupted a private conversation.
“am I interrupting something?” she asked, her hair was still a little damp but it creates pretty waves that framed her face. Nichkhun couldn’t help but smile. 
“no darling. Come give me a hug” khun’s mum got up and went over to Victoria. Since Victoria is taller, she bent down and let his mum squeeze the life out of her. Nichkhun didn’t miss Victoria’s expression when his mum hugs her. Victoria rested her head on his mum’s shoulder and closes her eyes, almost like she’s trying to memorise the feeling. When she opened her eyes, it shone with unshed tears, the longing in her eyes was intense. It’s almost like she’s never been hugged by a mother...
========================================================================================
As i Promised, a chapter on Sunday. 
I was a little weird myself when i wrote this chapter, but for those of you who wanted Khuntoria time...well here it is :)
Hopefully, the next chapter will be up next Sunday, so sit tight
i heart comments and subscribe