Best Day Of My Life

I LOVE YOU..r money

 

Someone must’ve opened the curtains because the annoying sunlight was blinding him, waking him up from a good dream he now forgets. Stretching, Nichkhun’s arm went to the empty space Victoria was supposed to be. Nichkhun’s eyes snapped open as he shot up from the bed and looked over at the ruffled bed spread on Victoria’s side of the bed. 
Wide awake now, Nichkhun got out of bed and shivered from the coldness of the room. Hurriedly, Nichkhun grabbed his sweater from the ground and put it on roughly. Not wasting more time, Nichkhun grabbed his phone and head for the door. 
As soon as the door opened, a smell of bacon and eggs filled his nose, making his stomach growled like there was something living in there. Nichkhun cocked his head to the side as he took in another deep breath and pinched himself. 
“There’s no way Victoria is cooking” he muttered to himself as he went down the stairs as quietly as possible. When he reached the landing, he looked towards the kitchen; a smile appeared on his face involuntarily. She looked so hot in that apron, reaching up to get cups from the cupboard above her, her back to him. 
Like a silent ninja, Nichkhun moved smoothly behind her and waited as she put the cup safely on the counter before he wrapped both his arms around her waist. 
Victoria yelped from surprise before bursting out in laughter. Nichkhun couldn’t help himself but laugh along with her. 
“You scared me” she said in the middle of the laugh, Nichkhun smiled as he leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.
“I never knew you cook” he murmured against the nape of her long neck, trailing butterfly kisses up her neck to her cheek.
“I can cook. A very good cook actually but I like seeing you cook better” she said as she squirmed away from his lips. 
“What’s the occasion?” Nichkhun asked. 
“It’s an apology breakfast for yesterday” Victoria whispered, the mood had suddenly plummet from super duper happy to stress out tension.
“I’m not going to ask what last night was but can you please not do it again” Nichkhun murmured, his shoulder tense as he rested his head on top of Victoria, still with his hands wrapped around her waist. 
“Yeah. Ok, I promise” Victoria smiled as she turned around to give him a kiss. The feel of her lips on his lifted the mood again, this time, the feel of the room had gotten hot and heavy, thick with lust. 
Nichkhun kissed her hungrily, pushing her back against the counter, Victoria wrapped her arms around his neck as she tried to reach up and get a better angle at his lips. Nichkhun groaned when Victoria her hips and rubbed it against his. A victory smile came at her lips when she grabbed at the hair on the back of his neck. Not getting enough of her, Nichkhun lifted Victoria onto the counter with his strong arms and felt her legs wrapped itself around his waist. Their heavy panting filled the air. Nichkhun trailed the kiss down her neck; Victoria arched her neck to give him better access as she ran her arms around his strong set of shoulders and moved it slowly down his chest, feeling every bit of strong muscles. Nichkhun slipped his hands under the hem of the camisole and reached up her back with his cold hands, Victoria shivered from the cold, making Nichkhun smile as he tasted her sweet skin. 
Victoria grabbed his hair roughly, pulling his head up and she slammed her lips back on his. The sound of the toaster broke their kissing session. Victoria pulled away first as she looked over at the toast.
“Breakfast is ready, we don’t want it to get cold” she said around a smile. 
“I’ll rather prefer this” Nichkhun said huskily before he went for her lips again but his stomach had other ideas. It rumbled so loud it made Victoria laugh.
“Breakfast first; we can get back to this...tonight” Victoria bit the corner of her lips, earning a raised eye brow from Nichkhun. 
“okay, I like that” he smiled before giving her a finale peck on the lips as he guided her off the counter and they both walked over to the dining table, hand in hand. 
=============================
“So where are we going exactly?” Nichkhun asked an hour later, now they’re sitting in Victoria’s car. She had planned the entire day out for the two of them, which was great.
“I’m not telling, you’re going to have to find out” Victoria said as she drove. This event was the least she could do because she had no doubt that the events of last night had left a mark on Nichkhun, she would be lucky if he ever trusted her again. He had always been there for her, and this is just something to show that she’s going to be there for him as well.
Nichkhun’s eye light up when he started to put the route of where they were going together. 
“Don’t tell me where going to...” he couldn’t contain his excitement now, his smile was so wide Victoria was surprise it didn’t rip his face. 
“Yep” Victoria couldn’t help but smile as well. 
“How did you know?”
“Your mother”
“You are a legend Victoria Song” Nichkhun reached over and took his hand in his as they entered Nichkhun’s favourite amusement park. 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*Play Me~*~*~*~*~*
 
“So where should we go first, you’re the leader” Victoria said.
“I’m not sure if you can handle the rides” Nichkhun looked at her, a mocking frown on his face as he let out a sigh.
“Oh come on, we can go to the most epic first” Victoria said as she looked at the high drop. It must’ve been 30 stories high; Victoria had to crane her neck up to see it and they were standing so far away from it.
“Let’s go” Nichkhun grabbed her hand as he dragged her away; Victoria giggled after him at how happy and kiddish he looked.
15 minutes later, Victoria felt her breakfast coming up but she manage to hold it down. The drop was way scarier than what she anticipated. She felt like her stomach was being lifted up from inside her and her legs felt numb and stiff. 
“How do you feel?” Nichkhun checked on her with a worried frown at how pale she looked.
“I’m fine...just need to sit down” Victoria murmured as she reached for him for support. Nichkhun sat them down at the nearest bench. 
“I knew you weren’t going to make it” he said through a smile. Victoria wanted to smack him but she was too dizzy to lift her hand. 
“Here, let me fix...” Nichkhun murmured as he ran his hands down her long hair, fixing it from its crazy state. Frowning in concentration, Nichkhun lightly smooth her bang. Victoria smiled up at him when he finished.
“Ready for another ride?” Nichkhun asked, raising an eyebrow in challenge.
“Let’s go slow this time” Victoria smiled back at him as she took his offering hand.
15 minutes later, Victoria walked away from the carousel ride. Nichkhun was right behind her.
“Ok, I wasn’t saying that slow.  Oh my gee. Lets go on something I like” Victoria said as she reach for his hand. Nichkhun looked down at their intertwined hand and smiled to himself. 
“What?” Victoria asked when she saw him smiling. 
“I just like you holding my hand” he said simply, Victoria rolled her eyes and pulled him to the ride she had her eyes on for the whole time. 
After they came down from the upside down roller coaster, Victoria was as pumped as ever. 
“OMG, that was so cool. But you were screaming like a girl!” she laughed as she leaned against the stricken Nichkhun. 
“Oh, come on. My seat belt was coming loose, I didn’t want to die you know” he said as he wrapped an arm around her waist. 
“You were scared, admit it” Victoria teased. Nichkhun looked at her from the corner of his eye and smiled at her cuteness. 
“You are so cute” he murmured as he shook his head. 
“Why, I want to be cute today. Right oppa~” Victoria had unleased something Nichkhun thought she never had, aegyo.
“No way, Victoria. THE Victoria has aegyo” Nichkhun said it like it was the strangest thing he ever heard. 
“Just only for today. Oppa bong bong” Victoria puffs up her face and did a peace sign next to her face.
“God, can you drop it...you’re creeping me out” Nichkhun said as he shivered. 
“Yeah, true that. Aegyo is so not my thing” Victoria said in her normal voice and drop her hand. 
“Let’s go here” Nichkhun lead her away to the souvenir section of the amusement park. There were ear headbands displayed on the shelf. 
“This one suits you” Nichkhun picked out a bunny ear and placed it on her head. Victoria studied herself on the mirror and shook her head. 
“No? What about this one?” Nichkhun grabbed the cat ears and place it on her head. Victoria did some cat claw moves and mucked around in the mirror causing Nichkhun to laugh. 
“That suits you. You can be my ” when he earned a look from Victoria, Nichkhun reluctantly added “cat” at the end of his sentence. 
“OH! This is SO you” Victoria picked out a monkey ear and put it on Nichkhun. Being Nichkhun, he made a monkey face to match the ears. Victoria laughed out loud and covered when a couple of people were looking at her weirdly. 
“We are getting these” Nichkhun said as he took hers from her head and went over to the counter to pay for them.  
“PHOTO BOOTH!” Victoria yelled as she pulled Nichkhun with his monkey ears along behind her. 
Pushing him in roughly, Victoria slipped in after and settled herself on his lap. Nichkhun slip in a note in the money slot machine to activate the machine. 
“A funny one!” Victoria commanded. Nichkhun did his monkey face while Victoria did some cat claw action with her hands. 
“A silly one!” Victoria yelled when the slide change. Nichkhun did the most hilarious face she had ever seen, causing her to laugh as the machine took the picture. 
Before Victoria could command the next theme, Nichkhun planted a kiss on her lips, taken her by surprise but she went along with him. The flash of the camera broke them apart.
“That was unexpected” Victoria said as she blushed. Nichkhun smiled at her and took the pictures when it slides out from the machine. Holding them up, he showed each one to Victoria and told her which one she wanted. 
Right away, Victoria took the silly face one. 
“Why that one?” he asked as they settle down in the ice-cream parlour. 
“It looks natural. Real” she said, smiling down at the picture. Nichkhun slipped the picture of them kissing into his wallet and handed her the normal smiling one as he took the monkey face and cat claws. 
“You like your ice-cream?” Victoria asked. Nichkhun nodded as he shoved a big spoonful of vanilla ice-cream in his mouth, without showing any signs of the coldness of the ice-cream. 
The rest of the day had been the best. They hunted they way through all the rides and thank god to Victoria she didn’t puke or even a sign of dizziness. 
 
 
“Best one for last” Nichkhun said as he led her to the fares wheel. The sun was about to set as well, which made the view even more extraordinary.
Victoria leaned against Nichkhun as they sat in the big glass carriage made to fit 10 people but with Nichkhun, he gets what he wants...which bend some rules on the riding policy. 
“This has to be one of the best days I had ever had...thank you” Nichkhun murmured with his head rested on top of hers. 
“Its mine too” Victoria said back. 
“You know what would make this my most favourite day?” Nichkhun asked, lifting his head from hers.
“What?” she asked, looking at him. 
Nichkhun smiled as he lowered his lips and rested it on hers. 
“Now it’s my most favourite day” he murmured against her lips, Victoria smiled as she kissed him back. It’s the best day in my life too.
===================================================================================================================
A FUNNY AND FUN ONE AS YOU READERS REQUESTED!!! HOW IS IT? U LIKE?
I did some experiment with the music to make it more effective, please let me know if it worked for you :)
I was watching khuntoria WGM the other day so i kinda picked up the stuff Nichkhun did to Victoria, so i added some traits"fixing her bang" ETC
COMMENTS GUYS! I LOVE READING THEM, IF I HAVEN'T SAID ENOUGH ALREADY
AND YOU SILENT READERS, IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO SHOW YOURSELF! :D
HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!!