I Think I Like You...

I LOVE YOU..r money

 

Victoria followed what Nichkhun wanted and went to the hospital for a check up. The doctor just said that she had a bruised rib, which was fortunate because apparently, if the ski mask man hit harder, it would’ve shattered her rips into pieces, knowing the possibilities, it made Victoria even more worried that Nichkhun might get a shattered rip too, with the beating he took. 
Victoria lay in bed that night and she couldn’t think of anything but Nichkhun. Why is he so late? Did he get into more trouble? Did he get beat up even more?
“Aish, why are you thinking of him so much, you saw him full on making out with Luna before” Victoria muttered as she shifted position in the bed...the empty bed. 
“What if I like him...” Victoria murmured aloud. It sounded more real when she said it...aishhh, no!
“But I can’t...I’m not suppose to” Victoria covered her face to muffle her frustration scream. 
Grabbing her phone, she called the one person she could talk to.
“Vic...It’s 2 in the morning” Amber said sleepily through the phone.
“I did something I shouldn’t...oh...Amber....I think I like him...for real...” Victoria whined through the phone and wanted to smash the phone when Amber’s laughter mocked her.
“I knew it! You are a er for these kinds of guys!” 
“Shut up! I saw him making out with Luna...and I know it’s not suppose to affect me but Amber...my heart hurts...It felt like I was punched in the guts...is that suppose to happen?”
“Oh god, stop being so dramatic Victoria but...I guess it happens when you like someone! GOD Vic! You are digging yourself a hole you can’t get out off” 
“Should I...let myself...you know...like him...?” Victoria asked the last question in a small whisper.
“Whatever you do...just...make sure you can get yourself out of it when something bad happens ok?”
“Yeah, I’ll keep that in mind”
It was around 3 in the morning when Victoria woke up from the sound of a door slam downstairs, followed by a cursed. Soft footsteps came up the stairs and not long after, the bedroom door open.  
Not being able to help herself, Victoria bolted up from bed and flipped the lamp on, startling Nichkhun.
“! I thought you were asleep” he said, hand clutching his chest. 
“I was but...you woke me up with that racket” 
“Oh...sorry. go back to bed” Victoria could tell Nichkhun looked more tired than earlier last night, his eyes were droopy and his shirt was a mess...is that blood stain? 
“What happened when I left...?” Victoria asked, studying his profile.
“Nothing, called the police and got the guy taken care of...how are you feeling?” Nichkhun asked, looking at Victoria’s face a little too intense, it made her blush, luckily for the low light, Nichkhun couldn’t see. 
“Fine, the doctor said I got a bruised rib but that's about it, did you get a check up?” Victoria asked, while she absently rubs the side of her rib where it was hit.
“Yeah, I just got back. Nothing major” Nichkhun said like it was no big deal. Victoria wasn’t buying it, he was limping a little and she noticed that every time he talked, he took in a small stuttering breath. Victoria stared him down, forcing him to tell her with her eyes. 
Nichkhun just smiled at her before making his way to the bathroom. With the bathroom light on, Victoria could clearly see now that what was suspect was blood was actually real blood. There were blotches of it all over his t-shirt. 
“Nichkhun” Victoria started but Nichkhun cut her off.
“Just go to sleep Vic. There's nothing to worry about, you’re safe, and I took care of it” he said before the bathroom door closed. Victoria wanted to go to him and demand an explanation but a sudden wave of exhaustion wiped over her. Victoria sank down under the covers and closes her eyes, only to dream of the possibilities of what happened to Nichkhun. 
*************************
When he closed the bathroom, Nichkhun waited to see if Victoria would knock, after 5 minutes, Nichkhun breathed out a sigh of relief. His body hurts everywhere. His chest, abdomen, back, everywhere. He felt like he just got ran over by a bus, he could see that he dislocated his pinkie finger and his cut on the side of his abs throb. 
Nichkhun stared at the mirror as the memory of 2 hours ago came to him again in vivid details.
When Nichkhun send Victoria off, Nichkhun waited for someone to bring him another car. People were slowly coming out from the function. The man in the mask, Nichkhun wanted to kick himself for not remembering his voice. He saw the guy a few times before, his name was Eunhyuk. One of Donghae’s men...or his fathers, Nichkhun wasn’t sure. 
When his car arrived, Nichkhun went straight to Donghae’s apartment. 
His men eyed Nichkhun as he walked down the hall. They recognised Nichkhun from many trips before so they let him in without question. 
Nichkhun found Donghae in the living room, with a girl on either side of him. Nichkhun felt sick in the stomach, he didn’t see what Victoria sees in the guy. For all he knows, Donghae probably have aids from sleeping with so many girls in a week. The undercover playboy. 
“Why the did you send Eunhyuk?” Nichkhun said, Donghae rolled his eyes lazily as he detached himself from the girls, who whined and pouted. 
“Welcome Nichkhun, my best buddy. Take a seat” Donghae smiled at Nichkhun but Nichkhun knew better...way better. 
“Stop with the act. No one is here. Now answer me, why did you send Eunhyuk after Victoria” that seemed to get Donghae’s attention.
“Eunhyuk went after Victoria?” 
“No , why would I be here in the first place?” Nichkhun answered back cockily. 
“I didn’t order him to...it could be dad” Donghae muttered to himself.
“Oh yeah? I totally didn’t figure that out” Nichkhun spat. Donghae seemed to be losing patient as well. He got up from the sofa and came up to face Nichkhun. The standoff lasted for 3 seconds before Donghae started to speak.
“I have no idea why Eunhyuk went after Victoria but it wasn’t me. And you should watch your back. Interfere with your dad’s business too much might cost you...or in this matter...Victoria”
“If I know you lay so much as a hand on Victoria...god help me...I’m going to cut off the tiny thing you call a and feed it to you” Nichkhun threatened as he grab Donghae’s collar. 
“I’m so scared” Donghae snarled.
“You should be...since you were never the one to walk away from a fight” with the last comment, Nichkhun coped it with a hit to the face. He stumbled as he fell into one of the chairs.
“We’ll see about that. Shindong, take care of this”
“Son of a ” Nichkhun muttered as he pulled his shirt above his head, he in a breath as pain shot through his back and arms. The bad-aid patch on the side of his abs was wet from blood. One of Donghae’s thugs went all out on Nichkhun...Shindong? He thought he might die from bleeding to death but Donghae stopped the beating just before Nichkhun could collapse. 
Nichkhun bit the inside on his cheek to stop himself from cursing and wake up Victoria. The ugly knife mark ran deep and it was in an angry red colour. Nichkhun managed to drive himself to the doctors and got himself patched up...buttt, the doctor missed the dislocated finger. Go figure. 
Carefully, with shaky hands, Nichkhun wiped the wound clean and put new bandage on himself. His body was hardly blue anymore; it rubbed off onto his clothes which he has no choice but to throw out. Nichkhun washed his face and the remaining blue colour came off. He was normal again. 
After getting himself cleaned up and a painful process of popping his finger back, Nichkhun turned off the light and walked into the bedroom, where the only noise was the heater, softly humming in the background and the soft, comforting breathing of Victoria who was fast asleep on the bed. 
Nichkhun put on a shirt and pants before he got into bed. Staring at the ceiling, Nichkhun let out an exhausting sigh as he thought about how close he was to losing Victoria tonight. If he wasn’t there in time, she could’ve been bashed, or even killed just for the sake of someone sending Nichkhun a message as to not mess with the company. 
His dad was getting old and makes reckless decisions that sometimes cost the company millions, Nichkhun have to be there to help or they could lose the very company his parents built up from scratch. 
A whimpering noise broke Nichkhun out of his thoughts. Victoria was hunched over on the other side of the bed, whispering to herself as she sleeps. 
Painfully, Nichkhun crossed the dividing line, as Victoria calls it and went to her side for the first time ever. She was half crying, half whispering something Nichkhun couldn’t make out. 
Nichkhun turned Victoria around so she was facing him, with her eyes still close, Nichkhun pulled her to him. He comforted her by running his hand gently through her hair and hushed her when he made out what she was whispering about.
“Nichkhun...don’t go...help me...Nichkhun...” Nichkhun was shocked she was sleep talking about him.
“Nichkhun...don’t...please....” Nichkhun pulled Victoria in closer to him as he hushed her.
“Vic. don’t cry, I'm here. I’ll take care of you...don’t worry” he murmurs in her ear. He could feel the tension slowly leaving her so Nichkhun continues to talk to her in her sleep. Soon after, Victoria stopped crying altogether and fell back asleep.
Keeping her close, Nichkhun could feel that Victoria had her arm wrapped around his waist and her warm feet were tangled with his. Her head was resting on his chest comfortably as she returned to her normal steady breathing. 
Something stirred inside on Nichkhun as he felt a new feeling developing for Victoria. He felt the urge to take care of her and keep her safe...keep her happy.  
Carefully, Nichkhun planted a small kiss on her forehead as he, slowly drifted into sleep. 
******************************
Donghae was still asleep when his phone went off, its annoying ringtone rang loudly, making the girls on either side of him stir. 
“Oppa, turn it off~” one girl said, Donghae grunted as he reached his hand blindly for his phone. Feeling its cool metal, Donghae pressed the answering button and pressed the device on his ear.
“Yoboseyo” he muttered as he rubbed his eyes.
“I know who Victoria is” 
Donghae’s eyes snapped open.
“Luna” 
=====================================================================================================================================
DAN DAN DAN DAN!!!!
the cat's out of the bag.
I updated on time! YAY!
As you can see, the story has progress to the darker end but DON'T WORRY, I'll still add some funny comments and scene here and there, because i feel like...too much funny scenes can make the story boring? you know what i mean? It'll always be the same. like oh...they're having a funny fight again...oh, they're pranking each other again.....same things...
I'm just mixing it up alittle.
do YOU like this chapter? i quiet enjoy writing it :D
i heart comments!!! and subscribe <3