Party Time

I LOVE YOU..r money

 

“Who was that?” Victoria called out to Nichkhun who just got off the phone. His voice was hushed, so quiet that she couldn’t hear who he was talking to. Nichkhun looked uncomfortable as he shifted from one foot to the other. 
Victoria looked up from her coffee cup and looked at him expectedly. “Am I waiting till Christmas?”
“Luna called” he said, avoiding her glaze. Victoria slammed her coffee cup on the table and looked at him.
“And what did she say?” she asked. Nichkhun cleared his throat as he found it hard to look at her in the face. 
“She wanted to meet up with me” he murmured, running his hand through his hair. 
“And what did you say?” 
“I kind of agreed” he muttered, Victoria let out a huff and rolled her eyes. She got up from the chair and started up the stairs, before she could get far, Nichkhun grabbed her by the arm.
“Hey, are you jealous?” he asked, joking around and teasing her but for once, Victoria wasn’t playing around. From the start since she knew Nichkhun, when he and Luna are together, they’re either making out or down straight . 
“I’m not jealous, I’m pissed. You want to know why I’m pissed? Well, every time I see you two together, she has her tongue down your throat. I don’t know how she did it or why you couldn’t resist her every time, but you always do” Victoria shook her hand off and went up the stairs. 
“Vic, are we having a fight right now?” Nichkhun asked from the bottom of the stairs. 
“YES! We are and if you leave that door, tonight you are on the couch” Victoria yelled down at him and she stormed away to her room. 
Victoria waited to see what he would do. She waited for him to knock on the door and make up but when she heard the front door slammed close and the car starting soon after, a tear leaked out from the corner of her eye as she let out a paragraph of curse words. 
“” she muttered at the end. Well, she’s not going to back down; Victoria went into her closet and grabbed her tiest piece of clothing she owned. Which was a short, body tight black dress that sparkles, picking out her shoes to match, Victoria sprayed on some perfume and wack on some makeup before calling her partner in crime. 
“Amber, we’re clubbing tonight”
=======================
Nichkhun walked into the newest and hottest club in the centre of Seoul. There were bodies grinding on the dance floor below while the bars and seats were on the second floor. The dance floor was clear glass; under it was a tank of different colourful fishes swimming around, under the dancing, drunk people. From the corner of the VIP booth, Nichkhun could see Luna waving at him. For some bazaar reason, her short mini hot pink dress that shined like her new pink strips in her hair made him hot. Victoria’s words echoed in his head, every time I see you two together, she has her tongue down your throat. I don’t know how she did it or why you couldn’t resist her every time, but you always do. Those words seemed to cool down his insides and calmed him down. 
“Oppa, long time no see” Luna yelled over the music as she walked over in her high heels and gave him a hug. 
“hey, you look great” he said, earning a bright smile from her as she took his hand and sat him down next to her. 
“Can I get some drinks over here!” Luna yelled over at the counter. The bar tender nodded and smiled at her as he mixed her some drinks. 
Nichkhun felt himself coming alive from all the music and light, his heart beat to the sound of the music as he felt the vibration from the music on the tables. 
2 drinks came to their table. The bar tender light up the drinks, making it burst into blue hot flames. Luna clapped her hands in astonishment as she blew off her flame. 
“One shot oppa” Luna yelled as she handed Nichkhun his drink. Nichkhun smiled at her as he took the drink and enjoyed the burn as it made its way down his throat.
“Wow!” he exclaimed as he slammed his drink down. Luna laughed as she slammed her drink down on the table as well. The bar tender came with more drinks, every time different colour and different flavours. Some were clear and burned on its way down, some was sweet and delicious. Nichkhun totally forgot about everything but the urge, the urge to have some fun. 
“Let’s have some fun!” Nichkhun yelled as he pulled Luna down to the dance floor. Luna turned around and winked at the bar tender as he blew her a kiss. 
Nichkhun felt alive and free. Nothing mattered to him anymore, his dads work? His wife? What’s her name again? Nichkhun shook his head as he started dancing. Luna was all he has in his mind right now. She looked so hot and y in that dress, that tight pink dress it makes him crazy. 
“You look so hot” he whispered in her ear. Luna giggled as she grinds her hips against his. Nichkhun grind back against her as he moved her hair to one side and started to kiss the other. Luna reached back and grabbed a bunch of his hair and kissed him. 
Nichkhun felt bad and ashamed for some reason he doesn’t understand. There was no one else for him but Luna. Nichkhun grabbed Luna by the waist and pulled her close, enjoying every moment of her against his crouch. 
Her kiss tasted like sweet alcohol. Nichkhun ran his tongue along her lower lip teasing her. Luna nipped his lips and stuck her tongue into his mouth. 
“Let’s go somewhere...more private” Luna whispered in his ear. 
“Lead the way” Nichkhun whispered back, groping her as she walked. 
==========================
“You should’ve worn the heels I got you” Victoria complained as she walked in the hottest and newest club, hand in hand with her best friend, Amber, who dressed in tight jeans and a y as top...but...she still has her signature converse shoes. 
“I don’t want to wear it, I don’t want to trip and fall on my face” amber yelled back as she walked upstairs towards the bars. 
Grabbing themselves 2 glass of tequila, Victoria and Amber walked over to the balcony, looking over the busy dance floor where people danced and made out and kiss and on the verge of ripping at each other’s clothes off. 
“It’s crazy down there” amber yelled over the music as she took her second shot. Victoria took her third as she nodded along to the music. She felt amber stiffened next to her. Victoria looked over to her to see amber looking at someone else. 
Victoria followed her gaze and felt herself go numb. Nichkhun was down there, grinding and making out with Luna, devouring her, grabbing every available skin there was on her body. 
“” Victoria hissed venomously. 
“Vic, we can go. There's plenty of clubs around” Amber took the rest of her shot and started to move when Victoria grabbed her arm.
“No, this is how he wants to play. I’m not getting out of my way. We are going to have fun tonight. Your mission tonight is to get me so drunk I don’t remember my name. Got it?” Victoria looked at amber. 
“And to prevent you from going off with other guys?” she hopefully added.
Victoria nodded. Amber shook her head before smiling, handing her a shot glass. Victoria grabbed it and finished it in one go. 
“LET’S HAVE SOME FUN” Victoria yelled as she took more shots. 
The night was a blur, Victoria went down to the dance floor, drinking and grinding at everyone she sees. Guys were grabbing her, Victoria threw herself at them but when it was too much, amber would pull her away and restrain her. 
Victoria grabbed her whatever glass and drink it all. The dance floor was now getting more crowded and stuffy. Everything was going in circles and Victoria felt herself spin. Amber was nowhere to be seen but she remembered amber saying something like going to the toilet. Victoria stumbled as she took a step but someone caught her. 
“Thank you” she muttered, righting herself. 
“That’s okay, baby girl, what’s your name?” the guy in his 20s asked. Damn, he's good looking. Victoria smiled as she started to dance with him. 
“Victoria” she answered. He smiled as he pulled her closer, grabbing her and pushing her closer to him. Victoria felt something poke her from between his legs but she was too drunk to even realised it was poking her. 
“Let’s have some fun, baby doll” he whispered in her ear. Victoria nodded as she wrapped her arms around his neck. 
They danced and danced, Victoria was having the time of her life. She grabbed more drinks as they were bought around. 
“Let’s go somewhere private” the guy whispered in her ear. Victoria smiled at him as she let him lead her away. 
They walked into a dim corridor filled with couples making out when someone bump into the guy that was pulling Victoria along. 
“HEY! Watch where you’re going!” the guy yelled at the other guy that has a girl in a hot pink dress next to him. He looked so familiar but not the same. His eyes were diluted and he looked wild, drunk and filled with lust. 
“ you bro!” the guy she’s with yelled as he tried to pull her away when the other guy’s gaze landed on her. The lust disappeared from his eyes and the wildness dimed. He let go of the girl in hot pink and stepped forward.
“Victoria?” he asked, a click went off in her head and she registered him as Nichkhun, the guy that left her today to go off with this Luna. 
“What?! GET out of our way~” she slurred, holding onto the other guy she doesn’t even know the name of. 
“No, you are coming with me” Nichkhun said, coming towards her when the other guy blocked the way.
“She’s with me”
“Shes my wife” Nichkhun said, as he punches the other guy. From the drunkenness, her guy tumbled and fell on his . He looked confused and couldn’t seem to find his feet. 
“You are coming with me” Nichkhun said as he grab Victoria’s arm. 
“No!! Let go!!” she yelled, trying to get away but she could hardly stand herself. 
“Oppa! What about me!” Luna whined from behind them. 
“I need to leave” Nichkhun said, not even looking at her. He looked to be a little more sober now but is dead mad. 
“I’m staying~~~I’m having FUNN~~~” Victoria slurred. Nichkhun took her hand and started dragging her off. Victoria slipped over her own high heels and went stumbling down but Nichkhun caught her just in time. When he brought her back on her feet, Victoria slapped him across the face.
“HOW DARE YOU! I KNOW YOU CAME WITH HER~~ NOW I WANT TO HAVE FUN~~~YOU WONT LET MEE~!~~~!!” Victoria yelled. Guilt was written all over Nichkhun’s face but he didn’t say anything as he threw her over his shoulder like she weight of nothing.
“LET ME GO! You !” Victoria yelled and hit at his back but he didn’t even so much as flinch. 
“We’re going home” 
Nichkhun threw open his car door and shove Victoria in the passenger seat, not even apologizing when he hit her head on the door. Once he was in the car, Victoria was quiet and wasn’t looking at him.
“Vic—”
“Just drive me home” she muttered, rubbing her the spot on her head. 
“I’m—”
“Don’t...just don’t” Victoria finishes him off. Nichkhun sigh as he started up the car and backed out of the car park. 
========================================================================================
Nichkhun did it again -_-, he just can't resist Luna huh?
Anyone ever wondered why Luna was winking at the bar tender? something to think about ;)
From this point in, things are about to get serious, secrets are about to come out and Nichkhun's life is in danger. 
there will still be some fun light moments but its getting dark from here on in. 
COMMENTS GUYS ON WHAT YOU THINK. I WANT TO KNOW!!!